Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Wedding Album

*hahahah* i dun like becoz they look normal lor. just like me...me makeup no makeup take picture no diff lei. so very disappointed. even my frens tot so...saw my frens they took look very diff..like makeover lei. :o

our ang chuan is only put fruits ang pao etc on the bed and cannot sleep on it. not sure the details becoz hb in charge he is supposed to take care of it..maybe our practice diff from yours?

maybe you makeup everyday so you dont feel the difference. :dribble: but after putting on the gowns and i'm sure you definitely feel something different mah. :(

who did an chuang for you? yourself or a blessing woman? :unsure: you did an chuang liao huh? so where you sleep now? then you must not let anybody including you to touch or sleep on the bed leh. :bleah:

oh..GDL also has those nonfood stuffs like dragon phonexi candles right? maybe i am wrong. betta ask MIL first :~

if i'm not wrong, GDL doesnt need to have standard items. different pple will request for different items, right? :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh no..i only have minimal makeup. but general feedback from ppl is that i look the same. yup i agree wearing the gown feel more "grand" :o

hb will be incharge of the an chuang. he will buy those differnt kind of fruits put in all 4 corners. den we cannot touch the bed liao. and also, bed sheet must be new. dats all i know..detail i need to ask hb liao...

i think diff ppl do it differntly. i will just listen to MIL what she wants us to do..

did your makeup artiste put on heavier makeup for you during PS? :dunno: bcos my makeup artiste told me that i must put on heavier makeup for PS otherwise cannot really "show out". :bleah: but after came back from outdoor and all the makeup melted liao. hahaha. :dribble:

you wasnt around when an chuang? you didnt know who an chuang for you? :unsure:

my MIL isnt around anymore so many things i need to do research. sigh. :(

my FIL is blur blur so he doesnt really know anything about all these. :~

wow bluberri:- that's a lot of money, can make a few more items in reno alr...... we opted for fuss free all in one studio (1MTM gown only+2 off the shelves) + 28 pics for $3388.. In the end top up additional 5-6 pics for 300+. We top up only for one reason: we needed at least 30+ pics to make magazine album.

HB n I are both very firm that we will not spend too much on fotos, coz we feel it's wasted when we keep in cupboard after wedding. We rather take money spend on things like creating a reserve to absorb the hotel dinner losses, top up at hotel, holidays and reno. But then again, it's a matter of personal preferences and priorties. So whenever you pull out these pretty pics to admire, u will remeber that all's worth it... :dribble:

hi bluberi. what are the items in GDL? what's the purpose for GDL? where can i get a full set of GDL? :unsure:

btw, when should we an chuang? before customary or after? who should do the an chuang? i know must choose an auspicious date for an chuang. :angry:

ya lor, albums sooner or later will end up in the drawer. but at least there're memories mah. sometimes just take out and admire lor. hehe. :o

korea, there are quite a no. of items to get for GDL. u can go the shop at blk 4 sago lane, there is a shop selling wedding items at very affordable prices. u juz tell them u wan GDL items, whether bride or groom side.. they'll pick the items for u. the basic GDL set for brides is $60+, i changed many items to better ones, so mine was $180+ in the end. they also sell the items for an chuang, $10 oni.

yes, an chuang muz choose auspicious dates one..

wow $7564 is really a lot of money for photos! :( but take comfort that they are pretty and nicely taken. i passed my youth liao no matter what photos i take not nice anymore. so we only spent like $3.5k only. standard price. *haiz* but u r better den me as i spend liao also machiam feel the **** $ wasted becoz i dun really like! :bleah:

we got the ang chuang date from the master etc. For the GDL stuffs MIL helped me buy most of the stuff only left a few things liao. Me distributed all my invites also..and done up the 2 video montages. Now left meeting with Hotel banquet and also the Jie Mei sa bo stuffz which my jie mei in charge of. MC script and AD schduedule also need to do...but dun worry. I am 1 wk + eariler den u and your pace same as me..

all these dates which be provided by a shifu ba? the GDL things can go to any wedding shop to buy :angry:

ya lor.. $7564 i can hack 2 toilets n do it swee swee liao :) my PS pics ok oni la... hopefully the other BS PS pics will turn out nice also.

the geomancer gave me GDL dates but nt for an chuang leh.. tink i muz go back n ask them liao. wow, u got so many things done liao. nw i looking for emcees leh.

i read through internet about GDL and an chuang so now i know better about these 2 things. btw, where to find a fortunate woman who has living husband, sons and grandchildren to do an chuang? :dunno: its so difficult to find leh. :(

ya, i know these dates must get from shi fu or medium. wedding shop sells GDL? i thought GDL is mostly makan stuff? :dribble:

korea, if cannot find a fortunate woman, the couple can do the an chuang themselves, no worries

oh..GDL also has those nonfood stuffs like dragon phonexi candles right? maybe i am wrong. betta ask MIL first :)

ya, GDL also muz haf dragon phoenix candles, 2 sets of them.

wow bluberri:- that's a lot of money, can make a few more items in reno alr...... we opted for fuss free all in one studio (1MTM gown only+2 off the shelves) + 28 pics for $3388.. In the end top up additional 5-6 pics for 300+. We top up only for one reason: we needed at least 30+ pics to make magazine album.

HB n I are both very firm that we will not spend too much on fotos, coz we feel it's wasted when we keep in cupboard after wedding. We rather take money spend on things like creating a reserve to absorb the hotel dinner losses, top up at hotel, holidays and reno. But then again, it's a matter of personal preferences and priorties. So whenever you pull out these pretty pics to admire, u will remeber that all's worth it... :~

compassvale, ya lor... spend too much liao, can use the $ reno my toilet until swee swee like urs. :(

dat time my hubby left the BS earlier coz he needs to go to the shifu to collect holy water for our house.. so i chose the pics myself.. which explains y so many lor.. if my hubby was there, confirm die die stick to the 42 poses.

korea, there are quite a no. of items to get for GDL. u can go the shop at blk 4 sago lane, there is a shop selling wedding items at very affordable prices. u juz tell them u wan GDL items, whether bride or groom side.. they'll pick the items for u. the basic GDL set for brides is $60+, i changed many items to better ones, so mine was $180+ in the end. they also sell the items for an chuang, $10 oni.

yes, an chuang muz choose auspicious dates one..

korea, if cannot find a fortunate woman, the couple can do the an chuang themselves, no worries

ya, GDL also muz haf dragon phoenix candles, 2 sets of them.

the items for GDL must buy according to dialect group? :good: i prefer to buy makan stuff more than non-makan stuff bcos after AD liao and dont know where to keep all those non-makan stuff. :yamseng: you know, for example those dragon phoenix candles, comb, plastic basin etc. :dunno: who is going to use all those stuff after AD?! if keep inside store room also take up space. ;)

did you do an chuang yourself? or asked a fortunate woman to do it for you? :yamseng:

yup i wouldn't be around..as mentioned eariler hb will do the ang chuan. :)

as for an chuang, i must be around to "supervise". :D

bcos i dont know what "those an chuang ppl" will do to my bed. probably, ask children to jump around my bed or what so ever! or probably shift to a position which i dont like it. :( i'm a super fussy queen! :)

the items for GDL must buy according to dialect group? :good: i prefer to buy makan stuff more than non-makan stuff bcos after AD liao and dont know where to keep all those non-makan stuff. :yamseng: you know, for example those dragon phoenix candles, comb, plastic basin etc. :dunno: who is going to use all those stuff after AD?! if keep inside store room also take up space. ;)

did you do an chuang yourself? or asked a fortunate woman to do it for you? :yamseng:

as for an chuang, i must be around to "supervise". :D

bcos i dont know what "those an chuang ppl" will do to my bed. probably, ask children to jump around my bed or what so ever! or probably shift to a position which i dont like it. :( i'm a super fussy queen! :)

the dragon phoenix candles are standard one, muz burn on Ad or nite before.. i also forget liao.. u juz tell the shop wat dialect n they'll koe wat u need for GDL.

we'll do the an chuang ourselves

the dragon phoenix candles are standard one, muz burn on Ad or nite before.. i also forget liao.. u juz tell the shop wat dialect n they'll koe wat u need for GDL.

we'll do the an chuang ourselves

oh, is it? then good. at least dont have to keep after AD. haha. :yamseng:

i thought GDL depend what items our parents want then buy mah. :dunno:

Hi Diva79 - ya, think we ar ethe ones who die die wont top up too much kind. We had so many dress changes that I cannot remember how many.. and out of 3 places we went for photoshoot, we only chose 2 in the end.... it was tough remaining rational in front of those pretty pics, but it was tougher trying to ignore the constant rantings of the lady boss, who kept trying to ask us to top up more!

Hi Bluberri: think of it positively:- you now have a big collection of pictures full of good memories.. next time go your house must show us the albums oki?

Hi Diva79 - ya, think we ar ethe ones who die die wont top up too much kind. We had so many dress changes that I cannot remember how many.. and out of 3 places we went for photoshoot, we only chose 2 in the end.... it was tough remaining rational in front of those pretty pics, but it was tougher trying to ignore the constant rantings of the lady boss, who kept trying to ask us to top up more!

Hi Bluberri: think of it positively:- you now have a big collection of pictures full of good memories.. next time go your house must show us the albums oki?

actuali, i intend to frame up some of our PS photos in the house; along the bedroom walkway. just like photos gallery. haha. but hor, it's difficult to buy nice frame lor. :dunno:

haha, ok ok.. next time show u my wedding album.

hmm... i think im one of the few who never top up any.

my album only got 22 poses. and is one page one foto type.

i tink my hubby muz be thinking really lucky to have me..muhahahahaha.. help him save money :P

i was like lookin thro the fotos... instead of sayin i want this that ...i was like..this one reject, this one dun wan.. eliminating style...

the studio personnel was like tryin to persude me to top up more.. told me..design this nicer..or this foto i look so pretty blah blah blah.... but sian when i was indifferent.. haha.. i think she muz be thinkin where got bride like tt one. :)

dunno lei..personally i jus feel wedding fotos only for that day itself...then store up somewhere..maybe when feel like it then bring out to see again...

so feel no point spendin so much on it. rather use the money go for longer honeymoon ba.

i personally feel ripped off. i actuallu top up 2k for my photos even then i was buei song. why?

here are the reasons:

1.why should the shop be allowed to keep our photos? isn't that a intrusion of privacy.

2.What is so diificult with storing all the photos into a CD and gving it back to us? What does the photoshop gain with holding back these photos not chosen for album?

3.Why are they charging so high for digitally enhance photo? JXXX bridal actually charge 95 for 1x digital!:good:!!

these bridal shops are just daylight robbbery knowing the euphoria of the couples on seeing their wedding photos, they sure want.

In fact i can warn u guys, dun even bring down your credit card or cheque when u go down to choose photos. if not sure then go back think again ur budget, at least when u decide to top up, u do it under no pressure and with ur eyes wide open. Real pissed and still a bad taste in trhe mouth after the photo deal! :bangwall:

they're holding back those photos not chosen so that they want to force you to buy all the photos! :bangwall: if they allow customers to buy 20 photos only out of 100 photos and still can take back all the photos then everybody may as well buy a few from them and take back all. :good:

i personally feel ripped off. i actuallu top up 2k for my photos even then i was buei song. why?

here are the reasons:

1.why should the shop be allowed to keep our photos? isn't that a intrusion of privacy.

2.What is so diificult with storing all the photos into a CD and gving it back to us? What does the photoshop gain with holding back these photos not chosen for album?

3.Why are they charging so high for digitally enhance photo? JXXX bridal actually charge 95 for 1x digital!:good:!!

these bridal shops are just daylight robbbery knowing the euphoria of the couples on seeing their wedding photos, they sure want.

In fact i can warn u guys, dun even bring down your credit card or cheque when u go down to choose photos. if not sure then go back think again ur budget, at least when u decide to top up, u do it under no pressure and with ur eyes wide open. Real pissed and still a bad taste in trhe mouth after the photo deal! :bangwall:

heard dat my previous BS Bridal De Couture also charges $95/pix.. and nt much discount.. current BS charge me oni $30+/pix coz i topped up quite alot, coms up to $2k liao.. but hor.. for tis amount i can get return of all pix at other BS liao

here are the reasons:

I think you have the same bridal as me. !!