Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
audreymarilyn

Pls Recommend Carpentry Contractor..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there

I am new here.Luckily for me I have a good contractor who is reliable,i did my house for abt 10k with hacking and kitchen cabinets etc. most impt the workmanship is very good. Cos, in fact e co. is a furniture manufacturer for more than 20yrs history whom the popular renovation firms sub-contractor their jobs to them.So i am proud tat i done mine directly thru them.you can pm me for the contact. Have fun!

=D

xinyi

Hi Xinyi,

Please PM me your contractor number.

Hi,

Can pm me the details of your contactor, I am doing up my mum's kitchen soon.

Thanks

hi,

can pm me your contractor

Hi there

I am new here.Luckily for me I have a good contractor who is reliable,i did my house for abt 10k with hacking and kitchen cabinets etc. most impt the workmanship is very good. Cos, in fact e co. is a furniture manufacturer for more than 20yrs history whom the popular renovation firms sub-contractor their jobs to them.So i am proud tat i done mine directly thru them.you can pm me for the contact. Have fun!

=D

xinyi

hi xinyi can u kindly pm me the contact as i m unable to pm u. thks

HI,

MIND SHARING YOUR CONTRACTOR?

WAS GONNA DO UP MY HOUSE SOON TOO.

THANKS

Hi there

=D

xinyi

Hi there

=D

xinyi

May I have their number as well? looking for contractor to do a built in bed and wood decker in balcony... Thanks a lot :)

I have one also, confirm it is direct contractor, i like to design my home myself hehe, so was recommended by my friends in the ID line that a few ID firm outsources to them cause they all the reno works all do inhouse, so not mark up from ID or subcon, The carpentry work especially good , the ah lau ( 50yrs old carpenter) funny, tell me, why rush me? if later not nice how, u dont want your house look nice is it? I look at him blur blur, but later really very nice work. They even have a coordinator to handle all the works since all inhouse, so i just go at night to see see look look only, got problem call the coordinator can liow.

Noted, I don't belong to the company, my group is under business ad advertiser caused I advertised in renotalk last time to sell coffee maker so the status never change( dont get the wrong impression) just doing them a favor to post to say thank you for the job well done.

Updated ( 11/1/12): So many people pm me until i scared, u can email them directly at renoideas@pnhgrp.com, their website is www.renoideas.pnhgrp.com, i think they are here in the forum something, saw an ad run by them

Hi,

Can u pm me ur contractor?:)