Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha... that's cool!! So noelng, when you intend to shift in to your new home??

hehe... maybe we all can arrange a house visits to all people in this forum when we all shifted in...

My home at 989B on google earth!! Sorry....a bit bo liao... :rofl:

Hi Cantona7!! Which blk u are staying in?? How long u been staying there liao??

Mine is staying at Blk 987A directly opp noelng if u can see from the pics. :rofl:

yoz everybody.....so happy to see that this thread has becomes so lively. welcome Cantona7 and LewKW.

ckoonyin~ u eager to collect yr key right? maybe u use noel tactics la..call our officer in charge and tell them u will out of town in end dec and will only be back in april next yr. hahaa they sure process yr application and ask u to collect yr key first. I think i know y mine so slow le..cos the other time the officer ask me if we are urgent in getting our key, we told them no and ask them to take their own sweet time. lolx think thats y ours so slow. lolx.

spinball ~ yoz...i went to our new flat on last sun evening to survey our surrounding. ya i know where is the quarter le...saw the "black" hanging ard at the big empty field. but i think no choice ba..since their quarter is somewhere opp our blocks and sure they need a small area to enjoy themselves.also..so no choice lor. but hope they just stay at the empty field and dun cross the border lolx. think our area is still far more better than jurong pt tat side.

noelng ~ i went into one of my neighbour hse who has the same layout as mine to see see and look look. Got to said the kitchen is really small. seems like the size of two bathrooms. yrs also the same?

Edited by missysg

Sigh the HDB guy who is handling my case is really PHUI!:notti:!

Kick my case all over the whole place den also dunno what is going on. :notti:

Finally after probing here and there den they tell me why and when will it be done.

I tell u ah..........give them a bit face........take me for granted. :rofl:

Sigh the HDB guy who is handling my case is really PHUI!:)!

Kick my case all over the whole place den also dunno what is going on. :)

Finally after probing here and there den they tell me why and when will it be done.

I tell u ah..........give them a bit face........take me for granted. :)

hi ckoonyin~what actually happen? yr HLE approved liao right?

what u mean by they kick yr case over the whole place?

Haha... missysg... 2 weeks from now? I dun think so... been waiting for more than 2 weeks liao... still no news from them.... Guess that I will call them up and say I will be out of town from Jan till March 2008... so die die must collect keys before dec 07... :)

Ok guys.... hehe... I will be out of town tonight till next tuesday... hope I can get good news when I come back.... :)

yoz....my HLF approved le! does that means i will be collecting my key within 2 weeks frm now?lolx

what happen was that i enquired on when can i collect my keys and den they check here and there say my docs are not in order den i have to call this dept and that dept and there den no follow up lor. 8|

Typical............... :curse:

Btw anyone of u all applied for Additional Housing Grant? If so, be prepared it will be delayed. :dunno:

Edited by ckoonyin

oh.... icic... I also called them up.... and what they told me is that the contractor is still touching up our flat and told me to be patient lor... :(:dunno:

Additional Housing Grant? Haiz.... we are not eligible for that....

what happen was that i enquired on when can i collect my keys and den they check here and there say my docs are not in order den i have to call this dept and that dept and there den no follow up lor. 8|

Typical............... 8|

Btw anyone of u all applied for Additional Housing Grant? If so, be prepared it will be delayed. :curse:

My kitchen also very small....no service balcony. But ok lah, we won't be cooking very frequently. Btw, Cloey mentioned about you last sat and she was asking whether we were classmates..:dunno:?? You still studying ah?

Anyway, need to clarify that I AM REALLY OUT OF TOWN from jan to Apr '08 due to work assignment. Definitely not a tactic to collect the key earlier since I'm only planning to move in in Oct'08 after the wedding...=P

yoz everybody.....so happy to see that this thread has becomes so lively. welcome Cantona7 and LewKW.

ckoonyin~ u eager to collect yr key right? maybe u use noel tactics la..call our officer in charge and tell them u will out of town in end dec and will only be back in april next yr. hahaa they sure process yr application and ask u to collect yr key first. I think i know y mine so slow le..cos the other time the officer ask me if we are urgent in getting our key, we told them no and ask them to take their own sweet time. lolx think thats y ours so slow. lolx.

spinball ~ yoz...i went to our new flat on last sun evening to survey our surrounding. ya i know where is the quarter le...saw the "black" hanging ard at the big empty field. but i think no choice ba..since their quarter is somewhere opp our blocks and sure they need a small area to enjoy themselves.also..so no choice lor. but hope they just stay at the empty field and dun cross the border lolx. think our area is still far more better than jurong pt tat side.

noelng ~ i went into one of my neighbour hse who has the same layout as mine to see see and look look. Got to said the kitchen is really small. seems like the size of two bathrooms. yrs also the same?

hi, all.

My HLE approved. Waiting for the hardcopy to be sent to my house. I living at blk 989D. !! :)

hey we neighbout lei. i also 989d u which unit?

noel ~ o u really out of town huh. i see. ya me doing my part time course now. been very busy so no time to meet up with her last sat. think i will make time to meet up with her by this week. ya lor kitchen very small hor. although i wont be cooking everyday but still prefer the kitchen walkway to be more spacious. o u getting married in oct 08 huh. is that rom or customary? me only planning to have my rom on th 8 aug 08. already checked with fengshui master and cfm that the date is auspicious.

ckoonyin & spinball ~ tot our area the contractor already finish the touch up liao? since i din see any contractor there any more. y not try calling up the officer in charge? think there is this lady who is the officer in charge. cos i rem the officer told me to call the lady who is the incharge if i got any enquiries on the collection of key and blah blah blah issue. i just wait and see when they will call me down to collect the key lolx.

me going to invite all of u here to my housewarming but only when my flat finish reno la. !! :dribble:

Hey missyng, i guess there are several departments handling 1 flat application. As usual, it is a classic case of the left hand not talking to the right hand and the brain also dunno where is the right leg..........

In the end, after email shoot here and there and coordination ON MY END, den managed to get to the bottom of the situation and get the whole process moving again...............

Wah so nice of your missng invite us over ya? but also good la......we all should get to know each other so can play mahjong together also heehee

Btw Noelng, did u have to keep pushing HDB for your request for early collection of the keys?

So far Noel and who else already got the keys ah?

We wait almost 6 mths to get our key last time, so I can imagine the excitment when u open ur main door. :furious:

Please rem to check for any defects in ur unit as our area were badly done by previous contractor last time. !!

Fyi the management office is at the Mutli-storey carpark behind Blk 987A. Hope u guys don have to go there. !!

Edited by Cantona7