Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

yup, AHG is e Additional Housing Grant for those combined income less than 4k/mth

thanx, i received ur emails liaos... let me go tru them... thanx

!!

wc. if u need help let me know.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey we neighbout lei. i also 989d u which unit?

noel ~ o u really out of town huh. i see. ya me doing my part time course now. been very busy so no time to meet up with her last sat. think i will make time to meet up with her by this week. ya lor kitchen very small hor. although i wont be cooking everyday but still prefer the kitchen walkway to be more spacious. o u getting married in oct 08 huh. is that rom or customary? me only planning to have my rom on th 8 aug 08. already checked with fengshui master and cfm that the date is auspicious.

ckoonyin & spinball ~ tot our area the contractor already finish the touch up liao? since i din see any contractor there any more. y not try calling up the officer in charge? think there is this lady who is the officer in charge. cos i rem the officer told me to call the lady who is the incharge if i got any enquiries on the collection of key and blah blah blah issue. i just wait and see when they will call me down to collect the key lolx.

me going to invite all of u here to my housewarming but only when my flat finish reno la. !! ;)

Hi, all

Been out without internet connection for three days.. Back at last. !!

missysg---I am living in the middle, unit 665. Everything is long, long living room, long kitchen. How's your reno coming along? I am starting to go for some contractors quotation. Do you have any contractors to introduce?

Hey peeps, i've managed to narrow down my search to 1 ID which the prices are pretty reasonable. !!

If u all wanna the contacts, just PM me or let me know ba.

However, as my gf uncle is a carpenter, will be letting him do my carpentry and the plumbing he will help me coordinate or get my dad's friend to do. *heehee save money la* :huh:

But hor, the problem i am facing, is i wan my walls to be colourful leh. Else those off white colours will be quite sian leh. ;)

Am not creative or artistic to do so. Anyone got any ideas got programs to let me see the colours i choose nice anot ma? :)

How come u call the AHG not eligible leh, means your combined ceiliing burst ah? Cause mine actually also burst den i appeal den i got it. Just got word that my AHG is already approved now pending for CPF to transfer the money before collection of keys. !!

Edited by ckoonyin

Hey peeps, i've managed to narrow down my search to 1 ID which the prices are pretty reasonable. :)

If u all wanna the contacts, just PM me or let me know ba.

However, as my gf uncle is a carpenter, will be letting him do my carpentry and the plumbing he will help me coordinate or get my dad's friend to do. *heehee save money la* :good:

But hor, the problem i am facing, is i wan my walls to be colourful leh. Else those off white colours will be quite sian leh. :dunno:

Am not creative or artistic to do so. Anyone got any ideas got programs to let me see the colours i choose nice anot ma? :dunno:

How come u call the AHG not eligible leh, means your combined ceiliing burst ah? Cause mine actually also burst den i appeal den i got it. Just got word that my AHG is already approved now pending for CPF to transfer the money before collection of keys. :dribble:

Hi ckoonyin

How did u appeal? :sport-smiley-004::dribble:

Just came across this forum, really happy to find ppl going thru the same thing as me!

For me and my hubby everything went speeding fast :)!

11th NOV: ROM

12th NOV: Flat selection at 3 plus and applied for HLE (HDB coincidentally fixed the appointment on the day after our ROM so our marriage cert came just in time! )

15th NOV: HLE approved

6th DEC: key collection at 4 plus and we got a unit in block 989C.

Went to inspect the unit on the same evening , the kitchen is abit too small than expected.

if you nv lock the master bedroom toilet door properly and someone opens it, your leg will be shaved off if u r still sitting on the toilet bowl. LOL. Guess we have to replace the toilet door.

remember to check your letter boxes too. when we went to open the lock was kinda rusty and also hard to lock back.

Nevertheless, we are still satisfied and excited with our very first home!!

We even saw one of our dear neighbours on the ground floor building their own garden! HAHA

Guess we won't be doing the renovation until after CNY as the contractors are mostly busy and prices should be high during the festive period.

Anyone wants lobang on electrical appliances let me know, my brother works in Gain City may be can get good deals hehehe. :sport-smiley-004:

Just came across this forum, really happy to find ppl going thru the same thing as me!

For me and my hubby everything went speeding fast :)!

12th NOV: Flat selection at 3 plus and applied for HLE (HDB coincidentally fixed the appointment on the day after our ROM so our marriage cert came just in time! )

Went to inspect the unit on the same evening , the kitchen is abit too small than expected.

if you nv lock the master bedroom toilet door properly and someone opens it, your leg will be shaved off if u r still sitting on the toilet bowl. LOL. Guess we have to replace the toilet door.

remember to check your letter boxes too. when we went to open the lock was kinda rusty and also hard to lock back.

We even saw one of our dear neighbours on the ground floor building their own garden! HAHA

Guess we won't be doing the renovation until after CNY as the contractors are mostly busy and prices should be high during the festive period.

Anyone wants lobang on electrical appliances let me know, my brother works in Gain City may be can get good deals hehehe. :sport-smiley-004:

hey welcome to this thread. so u managed to finalise yr ID le?

For me and my hubby everything went speeding fast !!!

Anyone wants lobang on electrical appliances let me know, my brother works in Gain City may be can get good deals hehehe. :jawdrop:

Wow ur flat selection process is chop chop, smooth smooth and swee swee!

My HLE til now still not approved. Dunno wut HDB is doing. Feel like giving them a call tomorrow, should I?

Yoyo!! I'm back from Beijing....

Wow... so much things going on.... hmm... I'll be collecting my keys on 18th Dec... looks like everyone earlier than me ar... !!

yoz everyone ~ me gotten the appointment letter from hdb le. will be collecting my key on the 17th Dec morning. hehehe...

went to a few IDs and most likely i will settle my reno with Square room or i-bridge.

So far Squareroom pricing is attractive and the ID who handle our enquiries really take good care of our pocket. Square room comes with a system 3 unit free in their basic package which cost less than 9k.

the items inside their basic package are those that i really need. of cos their 9k does not include the wardrobe la. but ok la..cos my wardrobe i m considering closet design. sqaure quotated me approximately 1600 for the wardrobe.

i-bridge basic package are more or less similar to square room but no free air con. Find that they not really very flexible in certain thing lei. but i m rather impressed with their kitchen cabinet quality...their kitchen cabinet quality seems better. however their solid top extra feet run are rather x.

if anyone of u need the quote for reference. let me know. i got a few la...just let me know then i email u all lor.

hello weixiaobao! ya actually i also rather worried abt break in. i m considering of installing ADT. maybe u can consider that too. ADT alarm will be activated based on their sensors. (not sure normally how many sensor they include in their package. ) u can put one of the sensor at the door and the other sensor u can place at area which you consder "high risk area" like kitchen window since yrs is low floor. i rem the monthly subsciption is like $20+ or $30 plus. cisco system if i not wrong are more x.

Anyone wants lobang on electrical appliances let me know, my brother works in Gain City may be can get good deals hehehe. :jawdrop:

Welcome Aboard!

i guess because u got your HLE already done that's y fast fast.

So where u staying?

Btw can PM me your brother's contact so i can approach him. Was thinking to get stuff from Gain City.

hi irvin ~ welcome to this thread. by the what is AHG? looks familiar...is that the home protection scheme or what? lolx. my flat selection was on the 12nov.....HLE approved on the 4dec and on the 8dec, i rcvd appt letter from hdb to collect my key. by the way...i already emailed u le :dribble:

Missysg u got letter to collect your keys liao ah? !!

When collecting ah?

Me still waiting for HDB reply........latest update is they are pending for CPF to transfer the money to them........sigh...........another wait........ :yamseng:

For the security system, how much is the initial startup?

Hi ckoonyin

How did u appeal?

Actually it was because of a situation which i had with HDB and then i guess they help me to appeal ba. :jawdrop:

They just told me my AHG has just approved. But have u tried applying? Because i was told that allowances and other misc salary are not included for consideration for the 4k ceilling for the grant.

You applied but was rejected?

Btw ah, who here has gotten the slightly slanted unit ah?

Edited by ckoonyin

Anyone wants lobang on electrical appliances let me know, my brother works in Gain City may be can get good deals hehehe. :yamseng:

Hi aforahma,

We are on the same block ! :jawdrop:

Amoyz

Hey Peeps, with the increasing number of neighbours in this thread, I think a list of our blocks wil be good to ID who is living where leh. else hor, kinda confused leh

So if need to borrow toilet paper or salt also know who to get from !!

So here is mine

1) ckoonyin: 989A

Edited by ckoonyin