Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

ya lor. but tot of if ppl here also interested. maybe can have discount. i saw in another forum..they engage this FS master for Sangkang grp and the master is giving discount of $120 lei. Anyone interested anot?

You mean he will come and do prayers and rituals or come and see this place is good or bad and how to ward of bad stuff?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
forgot if i read this or from another forum but i have the links here:

initial opening of door

moving in

8|

Btw, for those who have gotten or is going to collect key, remember to do a thorough check for faults. For my case, there was problem with the shower tap (heavily leaking), only realise after I ask Singapore Power to switch on the water 2 weeks after getting my key. The other fault was a long crack in my window. For those who have gotten their key, you will realise that the window has this brown adhesive paper pasted on the glass face of the window from the inside which cover almost the whole window. Do tear down the paper or check the outside face of the window as the crack might be covered by the adhesive paper. I only realise the crack was there after my 4th visit!:)!!

Btw, for those who have gotten or is going to collect key, remember to do a thorough check for faults. For my case, there was problem with the shower tap (heavily leaking), only realise after I ask Singapore Power to switch on the water 2 weeks after getting my key. The other fault was a long crack in my window. For those who have gotten their key, you will realise that the window has this brown adhesive paper pasted on the glass face of the window from the inside which cover almost the whole window. Do tear down the paper or check the outside face of the window as the crack might be covered by the adhesive paper. I only realise the crack was there after my 4th visit!8|!!

alamak like that ah... i nv checked these in all my previous visit leh..

will check on my next visit hehe. Thanks for the reminder!!

hihi everyone ~

weixiaobao - y yr HLE approve amt so low when u actually earning 5k plus. Dun think with car loan or what will affect the loan lei. Cos my bf also gt car loan but still we managed to have $300k plus of loan approve lei. Or maybe they based on how long u had been with the company or how long u had been wrkg so as to determine the loan amt? Hope u managed to appeal ok. keep us update!

MissySG, I think HDB kinda inflexible as they take it that im unemployed at time of application, so most likely I will ask for reassessment of my loan ceiling. And u know wut, I called the loan manager straight today and he picked up the phone. Then he say he on leave til friday so ask me to leave him a voice mail stating my name, IC number and reason and he will get back to me when he back on leave.

I almost fell off my chair. Haha. Nothing I can do. 8|

Will keep u all updated!

No hurry also.. My IDs that I visited are super slow in getting back.

girls and boys ~ My friend can get staff discount of 30% for kenwood and Delongi. Let me

know the items that u want asap, say before 17th Dec. You may check out

their website.

kenwood: http://www.kenwoodworld.com/sg/local.php?country=singapore

Delongi: http://www.delonghi.com/index.html

Edited by missysg

MissySG, I think HDB kinda inflexible as they take it that im unemployed at time of application, so most likely I will ask for reassessment of my loan ceiling. And u know wut, I called the loan manager straight today and he picked up the phone. Then he say he on leave til friday so ask me to leave him a voice mail stating my name, IC number and reason and he will get back to me when he back on leave.

I almost fell off my chair. Haha. Nothing I can do. :sport-smiley-004:

Will keep u all updated!

No hurry also.. My IDs that I visited are super slow in getting back.

What is his name? Maybe i know him.

Hey Peeps,

after all the badgering and kbkp with HDB, my appeal for AHG and appeal to delay my marraige cert for AHG has finally be approved!:good::sport-smiley-004:

Now am pending for CPF to remit the money over den i can get my appt to get my keys liao.

Any idea how long will CPF take? :furious:

ckoonyin, 2 weeks ?

missy, you so many lobang what type of oven good and cheap ? Got those mircrowave cum oven one or not huh ? me very sua koo want. Dont think want to mount a white elephant (oven - once a while bake for fun) in the kitchen cabinet.... what you all think ?

ckoonyin, 2 weeks ?

missy, you so many lobang what type of oven good and cheap ? Got those mircrowave cum oven one or not huh ? me very sua koo want. Dont think want to mount a white elephant (oven - once a while bake for fun) in the kitchen cabinet.... what you all think ?

:bleah: hhaha white elephant. hehe i dunno lei. not much idea on oven. i also abit lost. i only got lobang for certain things nia. lolx so share ard lor.

ckoonyin ~ what excuse u give to defer yr cert? what docs they need from u huh. u know la..i wanna defer to aug. my friend said that time she defer for like 6mths...then the officer ask for proof of her booking form with the hotel. so what u submit to them huh?

noel~ can i check with u hor...we need to activate the water and electricity supply but how abt gas? if i m using induction cooker which goes by electricity do i still need to on gas? any idea?

o ya by the way, i sign up for ADT package le. INstallation is $60. Package inclusive of 1 remote, panel unit system, sensor, blah blah blah. and ya $100 ntuc voucher! hahaha...monthly subscription is $35.60. 3mths contracts. can install before yr reno or after yr reno up to u. wont affect the system. but if u wanna safeguard yr house during reno process, then u need to activate yr phone line. cos is connected to phone line one. if u wanna activate after the reno..also can..they will give u the ADT stickers to stick on first. ADT is cfm better than CISCO. Subscription is the same.

Hi ALL , A very good evening to all .

JUS need to WARN everyone out there, theres a lighting shop called STRASS LIGHTING BALESTIER. They are CHEATS!:lol:!:dribble:. We bought our lightings from them less a month ago, n its starting to blow. Kitchen one gone, Living two gone. Thats not it. When we bought PLC lights, we were told that if not bright enough ,can change. But that tall guy wont change for us. Never mind that ,they are LOUSY and INFERIOR quality.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN EVERYONE. We now have to spend extra money trying to replace those blown ones. We had heated argument with that owner but no use. We consumers in Spore always end up being losers unless we are lucky to find a good lighting shop.

Hi ALL , A very good evening to all .

JUS need to WARN everyone out there, theres a lighting shop called STRASS LIGHTING BALESTIER. They are CHEATS!:P!:dribble:. We bought our lightings from them less a month ago, n its starting to blow. Kitchen one gone, Living two gone. Thats not it. When we bought PLC lights, we were told that if not bright enough ,can change. But that tall guy wont change for us. Never mind that ,they are LOUSY and INFERIOR quality.

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN EVERYONE. We now have to spend extra money trying to replace those blown ones. We had heated argument with that owner but no use. We consumers in Spore always end up being losers unless we are lucky to find a good lighting shop.

wow... missysg... u really very efficient... even security system already signed up... :dribble:

Actually I wanted to sign up... but hor... my gf says is waste of money wor...

does yr package includes cctv kind of camera??

:lol: hhaha white elephant. hehe i dunno lei. not much idea on oven. i also abit lost. i only got lobang for certain things nia. lolx so share ard lor.

ckoonyin ~ what excuse u give to defer yr cert? what docs they need from u huh. u know la..i wanna defer to aug. my friend said that time she defer for like 6mths...then the officer ask for proof of her booking form with the hotel. so what u submit to them huh?

noel~ can i check with u hor...we need to activate the water and electricity supply but how abt gas? if i m using induction cooker which goes by electricity do i still need to on gas? any idea?

o ya by the way, i sign up for ADT package le. INstallation is $60. Package inclusive of 1 remote, panel unit system, sensor, blah blah blah. and ya $100 ntuc voucher! hahaha...monthly subscription is $35.60. 3mths contracts. can install before yr reno or after yr reno up to u. wont affect the system. but if u wanna safeguard yr house during reno process, then u need to activate yr phone line. cos is connected to phone line one. if u wanna activate after the reno..also can..they will give u the ADT stickers to stick on first. ADT is cfm better than CISCO. Subscription is the same.

wow... missysg... u really very efficient... even security system already signed up... :lol:

Actually I wanted to sign up... but hor... my gf says is waste of money wor...

does yr package includes cctv kind of camera??

no wor i din get the cctv one just the normal basic package.

ckoonyin, 2 weeks ?

Ya lor, my HDB Ofc told me 2 weeks. Why leh? It takes less than that?

I submitted my Hotel contract to them with states the date of dinner. Den they are ok with it. YOu can try to submit yours also.

Btw ure ADT got any sales person u were with?

Btw ah, for the activation of utilities, can we do @ HDB hub when we collect the keys or by when should activate liao?

For water and eletricity => PUB

Phoneline => Singtel

what else ah?

Ya lor, my HDB Ofc told me 2 weeks. Why leh? It takes less than that?

I submitted my Hotel contract to them with states the date of dinner. Den they are ok with it. YOu can try to submit yours also.

Btw ure ADT got any sales person u were with?

Btw ah, for the activation of utilities, can we do @ HDB hub when we collect the keys or by when should activate liao?

For water and eletricity => PUB

Phoneline => Singtel

what else ah?

For the activation of utilities, dunno can do it at HDB anot. But i just print out the application for opening a SP account from the website and fax the signed copy to them. For ADT right, u can look for Leah at 98185810