Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Ya lor, my HDB Ofc told me 2 weeks. Why leh? It takes less than that?

I submitted my Hotel contract to them with states the date of dinner. Den they are ok with it. YOu can try to submit yours also.

Btw ure ADT got any sales person u were with?

Btw ah, for the activation of utilities, can we do @ HDB hub when we collect the keys or by when should activate liao?

For water and eletricity => PUB

Phoneline => Singtel

what else ah?

ckoonyin,

Water & Electric can activate at HDB on the day you collect the key. Very easy one. It's immediate activation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ckoonyin, Amoyz is right. Water & Electric can be activated at HDB Hub Atrium at Level 2 after you have collected your keys. :bangwall:

ckoonyin,

Water & Electric can activate at HDB on the day you collect the key. Very easy one. It's immediate activation.

ckoonyin, Amoyz is right. Water & Electric can be activated at HDB Hub Atrium at Level 2 after you have collected your keys. :bangwall:

Oh thanks! But hor just a tot......if let's say the pipe or tap in our new flat got problem den we activate liao. Would it be flooding in our new flat without our knowledge? heehee :bangwall:

o so can do it at the HDB...but anyway i already fill up the application form and fax to SP le. Just rcvd an sms from them saying that my electricity and water will be activated on the 17 Dec as what i had request. Then they said got to arrange with city gas to turn on gas pipe. so when i call up city gas they said before install the kitchen cabinet then call them to do the activation and extend the gas pipe. I was abit blur lei..extension of gas pipe not done by ID one? is by Citigas? $80 for extending the gas pipe to where yr stove is. I tot is all handle by the ID. LOLX. I told them what if i using induction cooker which dun use gas at all..she said like that dun have to turn on.

Oh thanks! But hor just a tot......if let's say the pipe or tap in our new flat got problem den we activate liao. Would it be flooding in our new flat without our knowledge? heehee :bangwall:

wont la, you need to turn on oso at your house ma... it's in the cabinet outside your main door in the corrider...suddently I forget what it's call :bangwall::bangwall:

************ List updates**************

For me i also just change jobs and am in the 2nd month of my job. My HLE ceiling is close to $400k.

Did you submit everything like 12 mths of CPF contribution? Are u servicing any loans like car or bank loans?

I'm super duper angry with the HDB LOAN MANAGER.

Firstly he was rude and mistaken me for the wrong guy. ( think there's another guy calling him too).

When he finally realised he did send me the HLE, he ask me what I want from him.

He say I'm unemployed for that month and I do not strong reason for job hopping from company A to company B and then back to company A. He SUGGESTS I work for another 2 months in my currrent so that I can submit my next 3 months payslip and then he will reassess again cos he doubt my job stability.

Come on la, I been workign in company A for last 2 years and now I'm back and he say its considered a NEW job... blardy ****.

I dun even have any outstanding loans nor do I owe banks any money. :bangwall::bangwall:

BY then, my option to purchase would have expired and now I have to talk to my customer service officer to see wut can be remedied. Now I only have 3 options.

(1) Throw my $2,000 bucks away

(2) Pray that my OTP can extend and then walk 2 more months then submit my 3 months payslips to that idiot.

(3) Exhaust $60k of my combined CPF.

Sucks man. Why is my flat so hard to get...... :(:(:(:(

o so can do it at the HDB...but anyway i already fill up the application form and fax to SP le. Just rcvd an sms from them saying that my electricity and water will be activated on the 17 Dec as what i had request. Then they said got to arrange with city gas to turn on gas pipe. so when i call up city gas they said before install the kitchen cabinet then call them to do the activation and extend the gas pipe. I was abit blur lei..extension of gas pipe not done by ID one? is by Citigas? $80 for extending the gas pipe to where yr stove is. I tot is all handle by the ID. LOLX. I told them what if i using induction cooker which dun use gas at all..she said like that dun have to turn on.

eh i abit luan leh.................u mean ID got extend or never extend? den Citygas pple come and extend again?

Weird?

Dear neighbours,

tmr going to new house, dh not free to send me... anyone can tell me from boon lay mrt station/bus interchange any bus go our place huh ? then i alight where huh ? dont want to let taxi uncle earn my hard earn money leh... thx

blur blur Amoyz

Hi Amoyz, hehe... if I can still remember correctly, you can take 179 or 254.

Anyway, when you reached Boon Lay Interchange, you can go see see the board... think for Bus 179, think can alight at the 4 or 5th bus stops.... but do double confirmed it... :)

Dear neighbours,

tmr going to new house, dh not free to send me... anyone can tell me from boon lay mrt station/bus interchange any bus go our place huh ? then i alight where huh ? dont want to let taxi uncle earn my hard earn money leh... thx

blur blur Amoyz

eh i abit luan leh.................u mean ID got extend or never extend? den Citygas pple come and extend again?

Weird?

i called city gas yesterday noon. they said extension of the gas pipe to where yr stove is can only be done by them (citygas itself) as they are the ONLY licensed people to do it.

amoyz ~ hope u managed to find yr way k....

weixiabao ~ understand that our key collection can be delay till Feb next year. Probably u wanna submit yr pay slip again in Jan or Feb and let them re-assess. If not ask the officer in charge what other better solution they can offer. Getting a flat in sg is no longer so easy. if u going to give out JW flat, means u going to forgo the deposit plus we be losing one gd neighbour liao. sob.

Hi Amoyz, hehe... if I can still remember correctly, you can take 179 or 254.

Anyway, when you reached Boon Lay Interchange, you can go see see the board... think for Bus 179, think can alight at the 4 or 5th bus stops.... but do double confirmed it... :D

From Boon lay MRT to 989

http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel/bus_...6142&pid2=1

FROM 989 To Boon Lay MRT

http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel/bus_...6&pid2=5896

:yamseng:

Streetdirectory doesn't seem to show the right information. From what I know 192,193 travel different route from 255. 192,193 will need 6 stops to get to 653b which is the stop to alight. 255 only need 4 stops..... so I always take 255 there......=). When going back, I like to go to this bus stop along upper jurong road just before pioneer road north. From there, take 182, only 1 or 2 stops to boon lay interchange!:yamseng:

Thanks everyone.

In the end, DH managed to get home on time we rode bike there. As it were raining this afternoon, we were both drenched. Today we went there take on site measurement with ID.

So next time, will take 255 from Boon Lay lo. :yamseng:

Amoyz, so how? any comments on yr new house?

Thanks everyone.

In the end, DH managed to get home on time we rode bike there. As it were raining this afternoon, we were both drenched. Today we went there take on site measurement with ID.

So next time, will take 255 from Boon Lay lo. :yamseng:

eh, this afternoon raining hor, our area got smell leh. You all realise or not huh ? think from some of the factory nearby... sigh now at choa chu kang smell chicken farm sometime, move new place also got smell ...pui !