Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Did anyone of you look at the latest price for our Area in April's Bi-monthly sales? A 3rd floor unit is selling for $266k!!! That's quite a big jump from the price during the previous ballot!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha... no need to wait until MRT start operation.... once the "mama" shop at my block opens.... I'm sure our area will become "little" little india... hmm... really can't imagine what life will be when our foreign friends start to sit on the floor at our neighbourhood and having their meal and chit-chat.... :unsure:

probably evry1 bz ba... mine nw waiting for carpentry lor... tml will b fixing up kitchen door... so wat time u running ur trunking?

btw, i've noticed our area ard 8-9pm, alot of foreign friends ard our estate leh... perhaps when mrt start to run, mayb here becomes "little" little india liao... :P

Jialat man.. how come security at our neighbourhood is so bad? Its making me pretty uncomfortable man.

I been staying at 600 plus for ten plus years and its not even half as bad as our area...

Anything we can do to tighten security?

Hi guys...been very busy lately what with the house stuff...

Read in the papers last week that one neighbourhood formed a car watch whereby people form shifts to go around the neighbourhood...some food for thought..maybe we can do something if the situation gets really serious...

Hi guys...been very busy lately what with the house stuff...

Read in the papers last week that one neighbourhood formed a car watch whereby people form shifts to go around the neighbourhood...some food for thought..maybe we can do something if the situation gets really serious...

Ya man.. maybe we should consider doing that :deal::deal:

Ya man.. maybe we should consider doing that :deal::deal:

Btw, has anyone been to Malaysia for furniture shopping?

Considering going malaysia to hunt for furnitures.. any suggestions?

Did anyone of you look at the latest price for our Area in April's Bi-monthly sales? A 3rd floor unit is selling for $266k!!! That's quite a big jump from the price during the previous ballot!!

One word.. "hengz!"

But I believe the same thing is happening to all their other HDB flats in other areas too.

Got money the garmen dun want to earn meh... :notti:

Ya lor. in the end she took it off from the quote. haahah...the thread seems to be very quiet hor. so hows yr reno?

yoz ~ so how's ur a/c installation? did they run the trunking from kitchen to ur MBR? i tink saw a ladder "lying" on the ledge ytd leh...

i tink it'll be only 1 direction ... UP~!!!

haha... no need to wait until MRT start operation.... once the "mama" shop at my block opens.... I'm sure our area will become "little" little india... hmm... really can't imagine what life will be when our foreign friends start to sit on the floor at our neighbourhood and having their meal and chit-chat.... :unsure:

well ~ i tink as long as they dun make trouble or being rowdy, tings shld b okay ba... so cfm it's "mama" shop ah.. hw i wish it;s 7-11, juz my wishful thinking... haha...

yoz zen..tot u said wanna pop by wow lao din see u lei. i request for the team who do yr trunking but they not available so they got me another team of installation. All i can said is prefect and I really din regret choosing All Best.

After analysing my house layout, one of the uncle told me for the house unit they will run the trunking everything to the kitchen then to the kithen window then into the bathroom. Great that was what we wanted also. The ladder which u saw that day was to allow the installation guy to do the trunking ba. I not very sure also cos i left after they explain to me how big the fancoil will be and how they going to run the trunking. After everything was ok, i left the house to buy my heater. Ask them if they going out for their lunch anot, they said no wor..5hrs job lei no eat anything will be hungry. so we told them we will buy lunch back for them lor.Took some pics to share.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26130820@N08/

Edited by missysg

Most likely to be "mama" shop.... this is what I heard.... might not be true.... :dunno:

hehe... how I wish it is not "mama" shop.... :P

well ~ i tink as long as they dun make trouble or being rowdy, tings shld b okay ba... so cfm it's "mama" shop ah.. hw i wish it;s 7-11, juz my wishful thinking... haha...

yoz zen..tot u said wanna pop by wow lao din see u lei. i request for the team who do yr trunking but they not available so they got me another team of installation. All i can said is prefect and I really din regret choosing All Best.

After analysing my house layout, one of the uncle told me for the house unit they will run the trunking everything to the kitchen then to the kithen window then into the bathroom. Great that was what we wanted also. The ladder which u saw that day was to allow the installation guy to do the trunking ba. I not very sure also cos i left after they explain to me how big the fancoil will be and how they going to run the trunking. After everything was ok, i left the house to buy my heater. Ask them if they going out for their lunch anot, they said no wor..5hrs job lei no eat anything will be hungry. so we told them we will buy lunch back for them lor.Took some pics to share.

haha.. actually wanted to la.. but hor, tt day alot of tings happening leh.. was dealing w 3 contractors... dun wry, sure dropby 1 day de... glad 2 hear tt evythg is to ur satisfaction man ~ btw, thkz 4 sharing e photos.. i tink they had done a great job~!

btw, sharing a piece of gd news (@ least for friends who are visiting), perhaps maybe u know liao... but 4 e benefit of those who don't... there'll be FREE PARKING on wkends & PH @ our area liao, staring 1 May.. woo hoo~!

Edited by Zen2008

Most likely to be "mama" shop.... this is what I heard.... might not be true.... :dunno:

Me too actually I also wish is not "mama shop" cos sure got alot of foreign workers sit ard our neighbourhood to drink and urine everywhere.

The whole blk well be veri smelly by then. :furious::furious::furious:

Actually which BLK iszit so that I can write to town council to appeal b4 the shop ready open. :unsure:

Me too actually I also wish is not "mama shop" cos sure got alot of foreign workers sit ard our neighbourhood to drink and urine everywhere.

Actually which BLK iszit so that I can write to town council to appeal b4 the shop ready open. :unsure:

actually open 7-11 or ma ma shop also will have problems one. If looking at a pratical side...i think i would like to turn it into a coffee shop with nice nice food haha

haha.. actually wanted to la.. but hor, tt day alot of tings happening leh.. was dealing w 3 contractors... dun wry, sure dropby 1 day de... glad 2 hear tt evythg is to ur satisfaction man ~ btw, thkz 4 sharing e photos.. i tink they had done a great job~!

btw, sharing a piece of gd news (@ least for friends who are visiting), perhaps maybe u know liao... but 4 e benefit of those who don't... there'll be FREE PARKING on wkends & PH @ our area liao, staring 1 May.. woo hoo~!

wow free parking wor. not bad not bad. hahah...see when free pop by k. cos i be there this weeks most of the time.

hmm... Coffee shop no good leh... haha.. think child care center better..... :P

Cantona7... it shd be located at Blk 988B or 988C.... the area is done up liao....

actually open 7-11 or ma ma shop also will have problems one. If looking at a pratical side...i think i would like to turn it into a coffee shop with nice nice food haha

wow free parking wor. not bad not bad. hahah...see when free pop by k. cos i be there this weeks most of the time.

does tis applies to all hdb car park??

If that really happens @ my doorstep.........i think i will kbkp one lor..............

Good for you missysg! Am sure u had butterflies in your stomach when you were waiting for the installtion. Glad everything is doing smoothly for you :)

Not mama den papa shop lor :P

Yeap yeap! so i can park my car from sat night to sunday w/o looking dowstairs to see got auntie coem and summon me or not :)

Glad everyone is still here and posting regularly.

Paiseh me been v busy with my wedding and reno. Been staying here for almost 2 weeks liao...........So far so good :)

If that really happens @ my doorstep.........i think i will kbkp one lor..............

Good for you missysg! Am sure u had butterflies in your stomach when you were waiting for the installtion. Glad everything is doing smoothly for you :)

Yeap yeap! so i can park my car from sat night to sunday w/o looking dowstairs to see got auntie coem and summon me or not :)

Paiseh me been v busy with my wedding and reno. Been staying here for almost 2 weeks liao...........So far so good :)

Hi hi, for info - Sunday /PH free parking does not include night parking. Night parking $2/- still applies. Cheers.

Wow if they hang ard the area, think i 'll be the worst hit... :bangwall::bangwall:

I'll be so near! :bangwall::bangwall:

Hey bro! when can visit your place see see look look? :notti::notti::notti: