Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
But 193 making very big round leh... only 255 is the shortest but the frequency is really horrible.

tink all i wish is for the mrt to be on track... so when will it be commissioned huh? end of 08? :rolleyes:

tink all i wish is for the mrt to be on track... so when will it be commissioned huh? end of 08? :rolleyes:

that is what i heard...........heehee

faster faster

that is what i heard...........heehee

faster faster

haha confirmed end of the year in Dec'08.

My wife company doing maintenance for that site and the site manager says by end of year.

Anyway, if u guys notice, beside the blk 651 coffee shop, there are 2 more shops coming up.. dunno sell wut though..

Are these 2 the one u all talking abt? Or there are another 2 coming up at blk 988C?

haha confirmed end of the year in Dec'08.

My wife company doing maintenance for that site and the site manager says by end of year.

Anyway, if u guys notice, beside the blk 651 coffee shop, there are 2 more shops coming up.. dunno sell wut though..

Are these 2 the one u all talking abt? Or there are another 2 coming up at blk 988C?

Wah swee la! Got MRT den no need to depend on SBS liao.

Hmm i think the shops we were referringto is the one @ 988C.

Just a tot, if u were to take one of the shops, wat will u sell?

Wah swee la! Got MRT den no need to depend on SBS liao.

Hmm i think the shops we were referringto is the one @ 988C.

Just a tot, if u were to take one of the shops, wat will u sell?

Sell pirated VCDs or singapore pools outlet? haha

Hmm.. Mama shop seems like the best choice or coffee shop also not bad..

Hey pple, need some suggestions for the dining area and bed head area..

Decided to DIY myself.. so any suggestions what I can do at these 2 areas?

DIY ar... hehe... for bed head area.... put yr wedding photo?? :P

For me... I'm thinking of buying oil painting to hang for dining area... and put wedding photo at bed head area...

Btw... anyone knows where can buy oil painting or those painting on canvas??

Hey spin,

If u wanna hor, Vietnam has some nice replica paintings (check out links below) - on canvas. Can ask them to frame / buy the frame from there with the painting and then assemble in Sing bah.. i never buy b4 but can ask. But quite ok deal lah.. think about USD50-60 can buy a decent size one. I've seen a lot of the famous ones there before. Got friends working there, so if want, lemme know lah. :) Got a friend coming back in end June & I'm going there again in Aug - so any orders welcome.

Ciao,

Q

The Cafe : http://demo.idgo.co.il/orderPaintings/admi...res/1009548.jpg

The Kiss : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...v_Klimt_016.jpg

DIY ar... hehe... for bed head area.... put yr wedding photo?? :P

For me... I'm thinking of buying oil painting to hang for dining area... and put wedding photo at bed head area...

Btw... anyone knows where can buy oil painting or those painting on canvas??

Edited by qaraj

U may want to make a cosy restaurant style dining area so that u can save money from eating at a restaurant. hehehe...

Or get some futons so can be like jap restaurant liao heehee

den next time i come down and eat@ your "jap restaurant" ma?

Wow bro ur english very cheem sia.. simi is futon? those bamboo thingy? or ?

When mj? haha

The cheapest oil paintings are found in shenzhen where there is an oil painting village. It is the largest oil painting distributor in the world and you will be amazed at how cheap quality oil paintings can be over there. I bought an oil painting there measuring 2.8m by 1.4m at RMB250 (SGD50)!

Just take note that if you are importing oil painitng from overseas, it will probably come unstretched 'cuz it will cost quite a bomb to import the wooden frame as wood is regulated by custom and some inspection fee needs to be incurred. So you need to factor in the cost of the frame or cost of stretchboard and stretching.

If you want to buy in SIngapore, maybe can look at http://www.coloursofthewall.com/ ? It states affordable painintg for all but dun know hw true the statement really is...haha

Hey spin,

If u wanna hor, Vietnam has some nice replica paintings (check out links below) - on canvas. Can ask them to frame / buy the frame from there with the painting and then assemble in Sing bah.. i never buy b4 but can ask. But quite ok deal lah.. think about USD50-60 can buy a decent size one. I've seen a lot of the famous ones there before. Got friends working there, so if want, lemme know lah. :) Got a friend coming back in end June & I'm going there again in Aug - so any orders welcome.

Ciao,

Q

The Cafe : http://demo.idgo.co.il/orderPaintings/admi...res/1009548.jpg

The Kiss : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...v_Klimt_016.jpg

Yoyo Noelng!! Long time no see liao ar..... How's life?? hehe... we all miss you wor.... :D

icic.... been looking at ebay for painting on canvas... some of them are quite nice... but the problem is... their shipping charges are very expensive.... and saw some negative feedbacks from buyer saying that shipping is slow... painting damaged... etc... so I dared not buy.... :(

The cheapest oil paintings are found in shenzhen where there is an oil painting village. It is the largest oil painting distributor in the world and you will be amazed at how cheap quality oil paintings can be over there. I bought an oil painting there measuring 2.8m by 1.4m at RMB250 (SGD50)!

Just take note that if you are importing oil painitng from overseas, it will probably come unstretched 'cuz it will cost quite a bomb to import the wooden frame as wood is regulated by custom and some inspection fee needs to be incurred. So you need to factor in the cost of the frame or cost of stretchboard and stretching.

If you want to buy in SIngapore, maybe can look at http://www.coloursofthewall.com/ ? It states affordable painintg for all but dun know hw true the statement really is...haha