Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yo..anyone wants to become jogging buddies?

Thinking of doing 3 times a week...about 945 pm...abt 20-40 mins run depending on the condition for that day...pm me if anyone interested? :notti:

I live in block 989B......=)

Mine is block 987D.....

See u guys around the neighbourhood.......

:D

Edited by Gilabola

Yoyo!!

Long time never log in here liao.... so how's everyone here?? :P

like that same same lor....house still very easily get dusty lor :(

Mine is block 987D.....

See u guys around the neighbourhood.......

:D

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

yo..anyone wants to become jogging buddies?

Thinking of doing 3 times a week...about 945 pm...abt 20-40 mins run depending on the condition for that day...pm me if anyone interested? :notti:

U on shift work? I normally run on Sunday afternoon at stadium.... anyway, just started running. haha... Usually coming back from work would have already half strength.

Yoyo!!

Long time never log in here liao.... so how's everyone here?? :P

still rem your password? Getting more and more pple moving in liao. And recently we have an alarm dog nearby that barks at 1.30am. The alarm will end an hour later.

U on shift work? I normally run on Sunday afternoon at stadium.... anyway, just started running. haha... Usually coming back from work would have already half strength.

still rem your password? Getting more and more pple moving in liao. And recently we have an alarm dog nearby that barks at 1.30am. The alarm will end an hour later.

Ya man .. whenever im working, can hear the dog bark.. so scary.. haha esp when I start to imagine rubbish... :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Haha.... password ar... still can rem lor.... :P

Oh ya... hehe.. I normally jog on Saturday or Sunday morning around 7am... hehe.. anyone interested? :D

Ya lor... dunno why our house get dusty so easily.... windows are all shut when we are out for work.... even at home... when we open windows... also not so windy mah.... :dunno:

like that same same lor....house still very easily get dusty lor :(

Welcome to the neighbourhood!

Haha.... password ar... still can rem lor.... :P

Oh ya... hehe.. I normally jog on Saturday or Sunday morning around 7am... hehe.. anyone interested? :D

wah..7 am ah...have to consider...how much do u normally do?

Ya man .. whenever im working, can hear the dog bark.. so scary.. haha esp when I start to imagine rubbish... :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

huh? U work so late? Then the dog must be barking for you... hahaha...

Ya lor... dunno why our house get dusty so easily.... windows are all shut when we are out for work.... even at home... when we open windows... also not so windy mah.... :dunno:

Dat's because the wind is blowing the dust from your corridor thru the opening beneath your main door. Blow and push the dust all the way to the end of the unit. So if dun sweep floor, probably the last two rooms would be the dustiest.

Hmm... can't imagine that time flies so fast, it is going to be one year since the day I chosen my unit... 30 Oct 2007. Dat's means the 1 year liability is going to end.... :(

Yah... haha... depends lor... not many rounds lor.... normally try to run 5-6 rounds.... then after that proceed to the exercise corner to do some workout....

wah..7 am ah...have to consider...how much do u normally do?

Did anyone receive the survey form from HDB??

Oh... think the provision shop will be opening soon... saw them renovating it... and it will be run by a Indian family... saw them at the shop yesterday evening.... :)