Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Did anyone receive the survey form from HDB??

Oh... think the provision shop will be opening soon... saw them renovating it... and it will be run by a Indian family... saw them at the shop yesterday evening.... :)

what survey is that ?

mama stall ? great ! at least now I dont have to go petrol kiosk to get bread....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Did anyone receive the survey form from HDB??

Oh... think the provision shop will be opening soon... saw them renovating it... and it will be run by a Indian family... saw them at the shop yesterday evening.... :)

yup..got the survey..

complain like mad....the rubbish thrown at the playground below especially at night, people quarrelling at 1130 pm...and the lift went kaput for a week!!

yup..got the survey..

complain like mad....the rubbish thrown at the playground below especially at night, people quarrelling at 1130 pm...and the lift went kaput for a week!!

yah we also received it. just posted it back today.

did u mean the uncle who kept on shouting "不可以!!" last friday night? don't know which floor he is on.

it was quite scary.

hihi....ya i received the survey form too. Going to complain like mad. The handle for my window still not yet fixed! Going to complain them until very jialiat.

There is a question which ask "hows the standard of the workmanship for our flat" all i marked dissatifised!

Yup Me too, under the Workmanship i mark all dissatifised! haha... nutting good abt them.

i sent it by the net. lazy to sent by post.

I dont know will they call us and visit us? And what can they do if we complain?? hai...

hihi....ya i received the survey form too. Going to complain like mad. The handle for my window still not yet fixed! Going to complain them until very jialiat.

There is a question which ask "hows the standard of the workmanship for our flat" all i marked dissatifised!

i've oso given my complain.. opps, shld be "FEEDBACK" & posted back liao... haha...

tink they're taking tiz opportunity 2 decide wther to build premium flat in future bo... else, wat do u tink they can do if u're not satisfied on all the question asked? :yamseng:

haha... same here lor... going to mark dissatifised for alot of questions... :D

Oh ya... saw the provision shop opened this morning.... anyone notice that?

haha... same here lor... going to mark dissatifised for alot of questions... :D

Oh ya... saw the provision shop opened this morning.... anyone notice that?

wa all negative feedback, hdb should do something for their future premium flats (if any lol)... probably use the result to evaluate the performance of their contractors too.

really open mama stall ? tonight on the way back go there see see look look.

anyone notice the open field opp the road is always full of rubbish after the ph and weekend ? can't the town council do something about it ? maybe educate our foreign friends to clean up after their gathering... not a nice scene whenever ppl drive pass the area. :unsure:

Hey Amoyz, ya.... even yesterday evening, when I went past the open field opp the road... to my horror, that area was full of rubbish.... dunno how come yesterday got more rubbish than usual... :dunno:

I really think that the problem created by these foreign workers is getting out of control in our area... dun think the town council can do anything...

I finally experienced how bad the situation is over at street 61 when I and my wife walked from our house to Jurong Point on Monday evening... any open space u can find... I'm sure u can find groups of foreign workers sitting there... :(

wa all negative feedback, hdb should do something for their future premium flats (if any lol)... probably use the result to evaluate the performance of their contractors too.

really open mama stall ? tonight on the way back go there see see look look.

anyone notice the open field opp the road is always full of rubbish after the ph and weekend ? can't the town council do something about it ? maybe educate our foreign friends to clean up after their gathering... not a nice scene whenever ppl drive pass the area. :unsure:

Hey Amoyz, ya.... even yesterday evening, when I went past the open field opp the road... to my horror, that area was full of rubbish.... dunno how come yesterday got more rubbish than usual... :dunno:

I really think that the problem created by these foreign workers is getting out of control in our area... dun think the town council can do anything...

I finally experienced how bad the situation is over at street 61 when I and my wife walked from our house to Jurong Point on Monday evening... any open space u can find... I'm sure u can find groups of foreign workers sitting there... :(

agree... JP and interchange area is like little india on sunday nite, walk also no space sometime very pek cek esp when rushing for time and you meet one group of them holding hands blocking your way. kaoz !

Hi

Good morning pps.

last evening pay our new provision shop a visit, looks a bit pathetic leh... hopefully they are not fully stock up yet. Shop keeper also look "lost" haha.

Hi

Good morning pps.

last evening pay our new provision shop a visit, looks a bit pathetic leh... hopefully they are not fully stock up yet. Shop keeper also look "lost" haha.

Very irritating .. The rubbish...

See also sick man.....

The mama shop haven fully opened yet.. I was there at about 9am today.

But the store haven opened .. Wanna take a look inside....

:notti:

checked out the shop yesterday evening while returning home. Saw some products, prices higher than the supermarket. hopefully, got sell newpapers... confirm price same as others.

Btw, KING's ice cream sale is back, from 31 Oct to 1 Nov 08. But free gifts are getting worse. If need the brochure, PM me with your email address to forward the details.

Edited by Sohbengkuan