Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

heheh seems like all of us gt alot of things to complain ya. maybe bcos me staying at low level...so can hear ppls shouting,talking etc which disturb my beauty sleep. Din know so many ppls here like to sing ktv. aiya even they wanna sing should sign during the weekend and shouldnt on the volume so loud. if they really love singing day and night then should be considerate enough to do sound proof for their "entertainment room" ma. haiz....

i think the most irritating things which i cannot tolerate is the tons of dusts in my hse. sigh

Ya loh , I also quite low floor so can hear what they gossip wor. :bleah:

No choice for the dust , i mop 2-3 a week. :(

Anyone keen to play MJ this coming Sat ? PM me . Looking for two leg. hahaha . :notti:

Play small small for fun . :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya loh , I also quite low floor so can hear what they gossip wor. :bleah:

No choice for the dust , i mop 2-3 a week. :(

Anyone keen to play MJ this coming Sat ? PM me . Looking for two leg. hahaha . :notti:

Play small small for fun . :sport-smiley-004:

LOL.. Got many mj kaki here man...

Btw i stayed 987D .. Nice to join this st 93 forum...

Woot~~~

:yamseng:

LOL.. Got many mj kaki here man...

Btw i stayed 987D .. Nice to join this st 93 forum...

Woot~~~

:yamseng:

Welcome Welcome . :dancingqueen:

yoz dlim me not yet move in...just stay over during weekend...also cannot stand the dust...must make sure i clean every weekend. think when i move in liao..sure everyday vacum and mop the hse one..my toilet also full of dust...u can see dust on the toilet paper holder...really faint.

yoz dlim me not yet move in...just stay over during weekend...also cannot stand the dust...must make sure i clean every weekend. think when i move in liao..sure everyday vacum and mop the hse one..my toilet also full of dust...u can see dust on the toilet paper holder...really faint.

haha same here!! i feel as if i'm a part time maid for my own house.. go there clean every weekend. LOL

missysg , when you moving in ? I thought you are setting up a MJ club teaching MJ . :notti::notti::notti:

Waiting for you hor .

Which floor you stay ? I stay on the 6th and it is also dusty wor but i think it will get better after stay long loh.

dlim ~ me staying on the 5th floor. now need to touch up abit. but both of us abit sianz to do nay touch up lei. haha...bf will move in after cny first.

hse complete le lor..execpt curtain and mbr wardrobe.

aforahma- u said u go there clean every weekend..tot u already move in le??

o ya dlim for mj club hor...i found two very good masters.. can consult zen and wxb. played with them before...quite good player wor...

o ya by the way,anyway installing wardrobe from closet design, alumix or ximula???

if yes can let me know which one better?

dlim ~ me staying on the 5th floor. now need to touch up abit. but both of us abit sianz to do nay touch up lei. haha...bf will move in after cny first.

o ya dlim for mj club hor...i found two very good masters.. can consult zen and wxb. played with them before...quite good player wor...

o ya by the way,anyway installing wardrobe from closet design, alumix or ximula???

oh~ kena :fire: again... we whr gt gd? tink ur bf den is a beta "mahjonger" hor.... :sport-smiley-003:

tink e only way to prevent dust is shut all windows... but tink impossible ritz..... whaha...

Dlim~ u & hb oso late owl hor, sometimes saw 1-2am, ur living rm stil on.... dun mistaken hor, not peeping but juz tt when i closed my window, happened to see nia... :drunk:

haven't yet lehh .. just go and stay weekend and public holiday lor haha..

oh~ kena :fire: again... we whr gt gd? tink ur bf den is a beta "mahjonger" hor.... :sport-smiley-003:

tink e only way to prevent dust is shut all windows... but tink impossible ritz..... whaha...

Dlim~ u & hb oso late owl hor, sometimes saw 1-2am, ur living rm stil on.... dun mistaken hor, not peeping but juz tt when i closed my window, happened to see nia... :drunk:

hahaha , so all the MJ masters here . Me novice only .

Wanted to jio you all for MJ leh . Should we have two tables and all of us turn up for a MJ club ? But wait for missysg to become perm resident first , become our club Chair-person .

Zen, my living room night time sure got light on. :P

But both of us already sleeping loh :P

hahaha , so all the MJ masters here . Me novice only .

Wanted to jio you all for MJ leh . Should we have two tables and all of us turn up for a MJ club ? But wait for missysg to become perm resident first , become our club Chair-person .

Zen, my living room night time sure got light on. :P

But both of us already sleeping loh :P

Onz.. volunteered missysg as MJ club chairman!

haha living room lights on.. waste electricity sia! lucky electricity tariffs coming down.. :deal:

Ya man! thikn missy husband to be good leh haha... nicknamed the MJ assassin. haha

Ckoonyin know what I meant lol.

haha living room lights on.. waste electricity sia! lucky electricity tariffs coming down.. :deal:

Ya man! thikn missy husband to be good leh haha... nicknamed the MJ assassin. haha

haha or we arrow Zen ... :P

Only one side light is on every night . So should be ok bah .

Bill for dec is estimated so not sure how much electricity is being used . :dunno:

Haha got pple shouting Merry Christmas? lolz Din manage to catch it.

Every night, I only hear one 8|8|8| dog barking the whole night!

So annoying.. :furious::furious:

There is 1 weekend I was at my house when i can hear the block on my left KTV, hours later the block on my right also KTV. They know that I am alone cleaning my house, too quiet, that is y sing is it.. hai.. dunno y they nv kena sore throat, can sign until 7, 8pm loh.. Now I know they not even sign during weekend and PH also weekdays.. :help: But I am bad too. I was at my house for MJ during the new year, that dog keep barking day and night. I also MJ in my living room with window open until 4am.. haha.. so bad of me. luckily u guys nv call police.

Mine worse, sat clean the living room tiles, sunday come back, open window, die.. dusty again.

1 update, HDB handover the key to me before christmas, (tot very happy). I moved in my stuff on the 27 Dec, while cleaning my master bedroom window, my parquet sink.. then sunday, my husband sink 3 areas.. so we check on the parquet. End up, the condition is worse than the 1st time we had it. This room is the one which HDB hack and redo the parquet but end up more jia lat. hai... :furious: Dunno how HDB control the quality of their contractor. I dun dare to check all my tiles again. I scare hollow again, I more heart pain.

Can't imaging I got the keys for more than 1/2 year. still haven settle all the problem.. Dunno whether did I break the record.. haha..

haha or we arrow Zen ... :P

Only one side light is on every night . So should be ok bah .

Bill for dec is estimated so not sure how much electricity is being used . :dunno:

:fire::fire: agn leh.. hw cum ah? my target too BIG ah... :rofl:

wow, den ur side light muz b v bright leh.. so 2dae u got mj session hor.. can see frm my side leh... :ph34r: hope u win big big... opps~! cannot, cos if u win big, den smbdy will lose liao... shld say wish all win/lose... friendly game mah...

There is 1 weekend I was at my house when i can hear the block on my left KTV, hours later the block on my right also KTV. They know that I am alone cleaning my house, too quiet, that is y sing is it.. hai.. dunno y they nv kena sore throat, can sign until 7, 8pm loh.. Now I know they not even sign during weekend and PH also weekdays.. :help: But I am bad too. I was at my house for MJ during the new year, that dog keep barking day and night. I also MJ in my living room with window open until 4am.. haha.. so bad of me. luckily u guys nv call police.

Mine worse, sat clean the living room tiles, sunday come back, open window, die.. dusty again.

1 update, HDB handover the key to me before christmas, (tot very happy). I moved in my stuff on the 27 Dec, while cleaning my master bedroom window, my parquet sink.. then sunday, my husband sink 3 areas.. so we check on the parquet. End up, the condition is worse than the 1st time we had it. This room is the one which HDB hack and redo the parquet but end up more jia lat. hai... :furious: Dunno how HDB control the quality of their contractor. I dun dare to check all my tiles again. I scare hollow again, I more heart pain.

Can't imaging I got the keys for more than 1/2 year. still haven settle all the problem.. Dunno whether did I break the record.. haha..

aya~ tink if play mj on Fri/Sat till late nitz... tink nobdy will complain la...

for ur tiles, tink the more u should check leh.. coz nw @ least still under warranty, if over liao.. den ur tiles oso over liao... *touch wood* :sport-smiley-003:

wah ~! got "assassin" ah... tink beta take cover when u see him.. opps~! juz now juz saw HIM~!!! :yeah:

Edited by Zen2008