Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Anytime, now all my things are done, except HDB backlog... My bedrooms doors, etc.. Dunno what is taking them so long..

Now my master bedroom parquet sink again, about 3 areas.. after I moved in for a month only loh. So sian.

haha.. u set a time la... we ALL CHIONG there~! :horse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
MJ?? haha. I have to take a break for my exams in July and my FYP. You guys can continue.. I play with WXB, I very stress.. haha. He is too pro liao.. :P

wow~ really ah.. heng i nvr "put goat into tiger's mouth".... :bow:

Hello everyone!!! I've got my keys (blk 989B) and gonna start looking for ID or contractors and get all the stuffs started soon. I juz wanna find out is everyone's toilet the same floor n wall titles colour n design for all these blocks?

I heard we cannot hack the titles, did anyone change their toilet floor n wall titles coz I believe some may not really like the design (MBR toilet-> green titles, living rm toilet -> blue titles)?

Hi FaTBabe, I saw your pics, so interested in your MBR toilet.... you overlay or hack?

If overlay, is it secured? and that mean they removed the pre-installed shower screen n put it back after they've done the tiles?

welcome to tiz estate~!! cheers.... "enjoy" the process..... :D

MJ?? haha. I have to take a break for my exams in July and my FYP. You guys can continue.. I play with WXB, I very stress.. haha. He is too pro liao.. :P

Ya ya! WXB ah, that time play with him stress sia.....

Hey friends,

I am facing problems with my house de stainless steel. My Frankie sink, dish tray and even the shower head rods which HDB change 3 times rust.. I am so sian, move in less than 2 months, see this condition.. hai.. Is there any ways I can do to save the sink and shower rods??

I think I am going to change the dish tray.

** ckoonyin, heard from wxb that you bought the duck/hen brand for your dish tray, msn / PM me how much you bought leh.. I think I am getting that ba..

i think i got it for about 200 to 300 plus i think. but very very good...until now i never clean it or empty the water @ from the drainage tray before and no rust. But combine with the 3M stainless steel cleaner, it is goot goot de. :paint:

It's so quiet recently... :unsure:

yea......where is everybody.....heehee......u still recitifying things?! after 1 year they still entertain you?

oh ya! am using SH BB @ home.....but the reception quite poor. Had to literally put the dongle on my window sill to get good reception else will DC frequently.

Was thinking to change to M1 BB but.....heard it ain't too good...

Problem is i change to M1 for my mobile svc and the reception is much better liao........

Ya ya! WXB ah, that time play with him stress sia.....

i think i got it for about 200 to 300 plus i think. but very very good...until now i never clean it or empty the water @ from the drainage tray before and no rust. But combine with the 3M stainless steel cleaner, it is goot goot de. :paint:

yea......where is everybody.....heehee......u still recitifying things?! after 1 year they still entertain you?

Ok. I think I am getting the dish tray soon. From the 1st day I moved into my house. I nv used the dish tray loh.. Waste my kitchen space.

I still have problem with my master bedroom parquet floor loh.. Now i actually gave up on all the defects.

Ckoonyin: U nvr drain the water in your dish tray? No wonder got mosquitoes... must direct NEA officers to your house instead of visiting me... heehee

:jawdrop: hahaha..

Fatbabe: Ur parquet floor sink in or crack? Mine getting more and more cracks at the joining part. Wanted to DIY, but too many until bo pian, call HDB. Now awaiting see whether they still support. Can I check with you, when you knock your toilet floor, any hollow sound?

Fatbabe: Ur parquet floor sink in or crack? Mine getting more and more cracks at the joining part. Wanted to DIY, but too many until bo pian, call HDB. Now awaiting see whether they still support. Can I check with you, when you knock your toilet floor, any hollow sound?

Mine is both.. I do until sian liao. for more than 1 year with the same problem.

Toilet floor no. dunno maybe the tiles i choosed are thick.