Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Still early lah... dun forget u still got 4 months maternity leave leh....

U shld be finding confinement lady first.

U can actually bring your new born around the blocks, sure got aunties come and approach u asking whether u need nanny. That's was what happened to my wife previously. But then, we already got one.

I sign up with a confinement agency already as mine is CNY period , not much choices around .

So sign up with agency will comfirm have CL for me .

You check with your wife if can introduce good nanny around our blocks hor .. If have tell me ... Thanks Thanks .

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks Thanks , my edd next year Feb .

MJ ok lah, not that bad compare to other vices ..hahaha .

So you free to play bor ? hahaha

Your neigbour is a nanny ya ? So currently she taking care of any infants ?

I think she is taking care on a 2 years old boy.

FatBabe: Continue patching up lor... Next time, no parquet for me.

DLIM: noted.

Same loh... I cannot stand them... some hollows, I step to many times, it sink until i can feel the height different between 2 piece of parquet. Hai.. Regretted!!!

MJ, MJ!!! When??? :D

SBK: extinguisher?? I think the DIY shop at JP sell the portable one. I dunno how much. But tot of it.. that portable one not enough to save big fire loh.

Hi guys, long time never log in...

My advice portable one will do...dun need to buy those that you see at the office...you need to service it once a year if you buy those to ensure that it is still working...

Anyways, if the fire was big, your extinguisher would not be able to help..

Prevention is better than cure...

Always remember to switch off your electrical appliances from the main socket switch and if you smoke,dun smoke at home...make sure you extinguish your butts properly...

Lastly, make sure that you have a good fire insurance coverage...the basic one that HDB requires you to buy only covers the fittings and structure of your unit...it is more advisable to get one that covers your furniture, stuff etc

Me not insurance agent trying to sell insurance but have encountered quite a few cases where the owners only came to realise this after a fire...but too late...:(

ckoonyin: verdict - HDB, on goodwill, offered to change the entire parquet flr for my master bedroom which is the most jiat lak. But I declined. Cos I have to move everything out and not using the room for 2 weeks. And the dust and smell will not good for my baby boy. So told them to patch instead.

that's true...even though if HDB is willing to redo all my hollow tiles and redo all the parquet.........how to shift out all the furniture??

Unless u move out den they come and they den u move in again lor.......

sigh.........**** HDB.......

Anyone got problem with hollow tiles? or just problems with parquet?

Anyway, been long since i seen u all liao.....how is everyone?

BlurBug: Professional speaking... haha...

ckoonyin: After the experience of "patching", I will not patch at all. The cleaning part later is horrifying.

yea..with all the dust......scary.

Anyway, saw u @ Habour Front last sat....waved at you but i think i din see me :(

Got a queue no. and am looking at flats frm tis area! Hope to join the big family soon!!

only 2 units to choose frm.. have gone for a 'site visit' but hope to have some advice frm fellow future neighbours :)

blk 988c unit#653 - is the MBR window too close to the neighbouring window??

blk 989d unit#659 - MBR's view is fantastic! but rather small kitchen..

both have their pros n cons.. not sure which unit to choose.. (if i still get to choose when its our turn :P)

Hope to hear some advice frm u guys~~! :D TIA!

Edited by flowerie123

Got a queue no. and am looking at flats frm tis area! Hope to join the big family soon!!

only 2 units to choose frm.. have gone for a 'site visit' but hope to have some advice frm fellow future neighbours :)

blk 988c unit#653 - is the MBR window too close to the neighbouring window??

blk 989d unit#659 - MBR's view is fantastic! but rather small kitchen..

both have their pros n cons.. not sure which unit to choose.. (if i still get to choose when its our turn :P)

Hope to hear some advice frm u guys~~! :D TIA!

hmmm

it depends if u cook a lot of not...else a big kitchen also not much use.

for your 2 units unfortunately i cannot comment much cause i am in 989a :P

Flowerie123: 989D is the one which already renovated rite? So you are getting queue from the Sale of Balanced Flats? Small kitchen ok, less area to clean up but less space to keep things too. 988C got one provision shop, so get newspaper easier. So if you dun intend to reno much, 989D would be better since it would have solve much of your reno problem.

Thanks for all e replies! :)

Yup, 989D is e renovated one.

Oh! din realise there is a provision shop at 988C. thanks for e info!

Selection will only be in jan/feb 2010. Hope can get to select a unit at this area :)