Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noelng

Hello To All Jurong West St93 Neighbours

Hi sori i am nt very sure cos i hv been there serveral times. Mine is 12th floor.which unit are u in and how abt ur reno.

12th floor ah..den confirm not liao..........am on the 8th floor..........u got the regular shape units ma?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wahhhaaaa here now so crowded liao huh...good lor..lolx.

been so busy lately cos exam period lei so din log in.

first lei..let me welcome our new neighbour..birdy of blk 989a (hey my appt also on the 12nov lei...ckoonyin also on the 12nov if i rem correctly. haha) ermm if i not wrong yr layout should be the same as ckoonyin one right? foreign workers hanging ard our area? got meh? lolx..i been there a few time..ok lei...din saw any. think maybe some construction going on over there so got foreign workers there lor. but i think our area is better than jurong pt that side right. i feel that jurong pt that side even worse. they going to build quater there for the workers meh? think not at our area right? if going to build near our area then faint liao...my house no value liao. by the way hor..i like yr unit number 715 (the actor QI YI WU) LOLX.

spinball ~ yr gf father huh.. hmmm basically i need some quote on the carpentry lei..what u think if i tell u what i wan..then can get yr gf father to quote?

ckoonyin ~ yo neighbour, i checked my HLE today again on the hdb web still pending lei. sigh. so when u going to sign the paper and collect yr key huh...aiyo i so anxious for u lei..hahaha cos collecting key soon ma.hehehe..

noel~yo noel, coey sms me yesterday told me that she is going over to yr place this sat ask me wanna meet her at the same time anot. wanted to so can see u also ma...lolx..but hen my bf gt something on lei..so din cfm with her.plus lately busy with exam..really no time. whe she told me she is going over to yr place on sat, heehehehe i know u must have collected yr key liao..haha s i expected. so how huh? when u open the main door saw yr flat..ok anot...i mean the "feeling". dunno lei..i been telling ckoonyin that i abit scare of my flat. worried got some friend staying inside. o no faint.

To missysg,

I LOVE MY FLAT!!!!:)!:dunno:!:good:!:good:! After I open the door, it's love at first sight!:bleah:. Looks big, clean and bright!! The toilets are nice too....the only thing I don't like is the hanging of clothes in the kitchen cuz there's no service bay...=( Not sure whether anyone has any good idea to resolve this...so I can;t cook when I'm hanging clothes to dry on rainy days? =(

So have you gotten ur keys yet?

Hey noelng, where was your HLE approved and when was your key collection? :P

i also very ganchong for me keys leh!! 8|

Haha birdy, i was aiming for 12-715 also but hor :( can't get i wonder who took it hahaha!:good::notti:

So i guess ure appt was in the AM followed by MIssysg den me.......

But good for you! but your view also gena block right? :notti:

But ok la, am still satisfied with my flat. ;)

Hey Missysg, dun have friend inside one la............must have faith in your religion ma............ :dunno:

i also very ganchong haha maybe when i get it liao den i fast fast go see hahaha!:good:

For the worker's quarters, it's across the road where the factories are..............but i think the Jurong Point for more Foreign Workers cause everyone goes there to meet up. :bow:

Our side is ok...........haha that day our area new MP came to visit my house den i KBKP him to send more uniformed police patrols @ our area cause it's secluded heehee :notti:

who knows maybe we all get the keys on the same day den all go down to blk 989 in 1 shot hahaha!:bleah:! :)

How is your ID searching coming along everyone?

If anyone is interested in keeping in touch via MSN, PM and i add you ya? !!

Some interesting info for you all,

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to inform you that the tentative completion date for Pioneer MRT station (BoonLay MRT Extention Project) is in year 2009.

You may also wish to go to Land Transport Authority corporate website at http://www.lta.gov.sg/projects/index_proj_rail.htm for more information on the BoonLay MRT Extention Project. We have by copy of this email, forwarded your feedback to Land Transport Authority for their information.

We hope the above information is relevant and look forward to your continual support.

Yours sincerely,

Jerlene Tan (Ms)

Senior Officer, Customer Relations

Corporate Marketing and Communications

SMRT Corporation Ltd

For more contact information on SMRT, please click on this link http://www.smrt.com.sg/contact_us.html

haha... ckoonyin... the MP visited yr home last time? The MP also visited my house once and my dad told him the same thing as well... send more police patrol.... :good:

Hmm... so far... no one in this forum choose Blk 988?? :(

Hey noelng, where was your HLE approved and when was your key collection? :huh:

i also very ganchong for me keys leh!! :D

Haha birdy, i was aiming for 12-715 also but hor :( can't get i wonder who took it hahaha!:D:D

But good for you! but your view also gena block right? :unsure:

But ok la, am still satisfied with my flat. :good:

Hey Missysg, dun have friend inside one la............must have faith in your religion ma............ :D

i also very ganchong haha maybe when i get it liao den i fast fast go see hahaha!:D

For the worker's quarters, it's across the road where the factories are..............but i think the Jurong Point for more Foreign Workers cause everyone goes there to meet up. :dunno:

Our side is ok...........haha that day our area new MP came to visit my house den i KBKP him to send more uniformed police patrols @ our area cause it's secluded heehee :(

who knows maybe we all get the keys on the same day den all go down to blk 989 in 1 shot hahaha!:bow:! :bleah:

If anyone is interested in keeping in touch via MSN, PM and i add you ya? !!

Saw the thread.... that guy never mentions which particular blocks got break-in....

Anyway, guessed that we all need to be more careful and be alert when we shift in to our new house. Because during that time, not many people will shift in and it will be quite quiet.

Like I say.... with the influx of foreign workers in or near our areas... we really need to do something about it... but we really dunno or can't do much... :dunno:

Sad to say... Boon Lay MRT station and Jurong Point is already full of "blacks" (no offence pls)... hopefully the new Pioneer MRT station will not be the same..... :bleah:

Hey peeps, heard from another thread that there has been some break in around 900+ near the stadium.

Heard of 'em?

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry241517

Hi ckoonyin,

I applied for the HLE on 2 Nov, approved on 15 Nov and got the keys on 20 Nov. My key collection may be earlier because I did call them to ask whether I can collect the keys earlier as I will be out of town for 3 months starting Jan08. :)

Hey noelng, where was your HLE approved and when was your key collection? :huh:

i also very ganchong for me keys leh!! :D

Haha birdy, i was aiming for 12-715 also but hor :( can't get i wonder who took it hahaha!!! :rolleyes:

But good for you! but your view also gena block right? :unsure:

But ok la, am still satisfied with my flat. :good:

Hey Missysg, dun have friend inside one la............must have faith in your religion ma............ :thumbs up:

i also very ganchong haha maybe when i get it liao den i fast fast go see hahaha!!!

For the worker's quarters, it's across the road where the factories are..............but i think the Jurong Point for more Foreign Workers cause everyone goes there to meet up. :dunno:

Our side is ok...........haha that day our area new MP came to visit my house den i KBKP him to send more uniformed police patrols @ our area cause it's secluded heehee :yamseng:

who knows maybe we all get the keys on the same day den all go down to blk 989 in 1 shot hahaha!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

If anyone is interested in keeping in touch via MSN, PM and i add you ya? :D

Hi ckoonyin,

I applied for the HLE on 2 Nov, approved on 15 Nov and got the keys on 20 Nov. My key collection may be earlier because I did call them to ask whether I can collect the keys earlier as I will be out of town for 3 months starting Jan08. :D

Wow! Keys in 5 days is very very fast! So would i be right to say that fast or not now depends on the HDB officer.

Hey Ckoonyin.... hehe... looks like we need to call HDB and tell them that we will also be out of town for next 3 months liao.... in that way.... we can get our keys soon.... :D

Wow! Keys in 5 days is very very fast! So would i be right to say that fast or not now depends on the HDB officer.

Hi everybody welcome to JW St 93 guess u guys are the new batch for Blk 989. :dancingqueen:

It used to be veri quiet here in nite cos not all the Blk are open nw I believe more ppls are moiving in soon. :dancingqueen:

Hi Cantona7!! Which blk u are staying in?? How long u been staying there liao??

Hi everybody welcome to JW St 93 guess u guys are the new batch for Blk 989. :dancingqueen:

It used to be veri quiet here in nite cos not all the Blk are open nw I believe more ppls are moiving in soon. :dancingqueen: