Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seanchew

Bazi Reading

Hi Mr Chong,

Are you Master Chong Swan Lek?

BTW can you give a reading on my bazi? If can..... do u PM me?

And I had bought a resale condo and had being audited by a FS master. Can you help to verified it?

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Mr Chong,

Are you Master Chong Swan Lek?

BTW can you give a reading on my bazi? If can..... do u PM me?

And I had bought a resale condo and had being audited by a FS master. Can you help to verified it?

Thanks!

Hello

No, I'm just Mr Chong.

Yes, I can help to do some reading on the following conditions:

1) Not compulsory but if the readings you expect are not so sensitive, hopefully it can be posted here. Otherwise, I still can PM you.

2) Due to my lack of time, I can only do a quick 1 year reading.

3) You need to donate to a charity before I proceed.

Yes, I can verify for you.

Hello

No, I'm just Mr Chong.

1) Not compulsory but if the readings you expect are not so sensitive, hopefully it can be posted here. Otherwise, I still can PM you.

hi,

Sure I'll do a charity donation for it but how do you want me to do?

1 yr is fine. And Please do PM my readings...

Hello

No, I'm just Mr Chong.

forgot.. how do i show you the audit?

hi,

1 yr is fine. And Please do PM my readings for sensitive issue...

hi,

1 yr is fine. And Please do PM my readings...

Hello

Haha, this old man here is very slow. After all the repetitions, I managed to just put up a "Pinned Post" as a guide. Please feel free to read.

Charity can be anything from calling the donation hotline/mailing a cheque to an old age home/orphans, giving some dollars to a street beggars or if financially tight, it is alright to offer some physical help to the needy.

You can do it now or do it after I've messaged to you the readings.

For your house audit, firstly you got to put up the floor plan here with the house sitting/directions. Read pinned post. Better still by adding pictures of the 4 exterior directions of your house (More pics the better including the interior). Also the plan view of the building site or terrain of the private residential. (No donations is necessary for this)

Normally, "that fsm" would have suggested some placements or actions to be taken, you can put up his comments together. (Please don't put up the fsm's name here as I will go straight to the point when I find the recommendations disastrous)

Edited by Mr Chong

Hello

Haha, this old man here is very slow. After all the repetitions, I managed to just put up a "Pinned Post" as a guide. Please feel free to read.

Charity can be anything from calling the donation hotline/mailing a cheque to an old age home/orphans, giving some dollars to a street beggars or if financially tight, it is alright to offer some physical help to the needy.

You can do it now or do it after I've messaged to you the readings.

For your house audit, firstly you got to put up the floor plan here with the house sitting/directions. Read pinned post. Better still by adding pictures of the 4 exterior directions of your house (More pics the better including the interior). Also the plan view of the building site or terrain of the private residential. (No donations is necessary for this)

Normally, "that fsm" would have suggested some placements or actions to be taken, you can put up his comments together.

Thanks. i had read your pinned post and will definitely do the neccesary

Normally, "that fsm" would have suggested some placements or actions to be taken, you can put up his comments together. (Please don't put up the fsm's name here as I will go straight to the point when I find the recommendations disastrous)

My unit is highlighted with red. above 4th flr

The unit's living rm is facing east overlooking landed houses/unblock. below is the site plan, flr plan and fsm recommendation.

site plan:

siteplan1th1.th.png

Flr plan with fsm compass direction:

hsefengshuibj5.th.jpg

fsm recommendation:

(A) Colour Combinations

1. The metal gate is to be in white or metallic. (If any)

2. Main Door is to be in brown.

3. Walls of the Living Hall are to be in light blue or grey, curtains to use blue or grey as fundamental base.

4. Flooring of Living Hall to use original light brown as fundamental base.

5. Flooring for other Rooms can be Parquet or the same as point 4 above.

6. Built-in cabinets of the Kitchen are to be in light brown, flooring tiles are to be light brown or cream in as fundamental base.

7. Walls of the Master Bedroom are to be in light blue or grey, wardrobe are to remain unchanged, curtains and bedsheets to use blue or grey and yellow, brown, cream, green or blue as fundamental base respectively.

Walls of Room (3) are to be in cream, wardrobe are to remain unchanged, curtains and bedsheets to use blue or grey and yellow, cream, white, blue or grey as fundamental base respectively.

9. Walls of Room (2) and Room (4) are to be in light blue or grey, wardrobe are to remain unchanged, curtains and bedsheets to use blue or grey and yellow, brown, cream, green or blue as fundamental base respectively.

(B) Display and Layout Arrangements

1 Avoid using 2-bulbs/spotlights or S-bulbs/sportlights installation within the household.

2. Raise the doorway platform at the entrance of the door to prevent depletion of energy.

3. Clock and photographs should not be hung immediately directly above the door or at the front/back of

the bed headrest.

4. Avoid using black and red for the flooring and walls of Washrooms and Kitchen.

5. All doors and doorways should not be wider than the main door.

6. Display a fish tank or an aquarium at

7. The designated triangles in the drawing show the flow/direction of cool air from the air-conditioners.

8. House a God's Altar at against the wall, facing the direction of the window. Otherwise, display a full-length mirror there.

9. Display a bottle of salt water with bronze coins, red calligraphy of `~' (fortune/happiness) and etc. as shown in the plan.

Edited by seanchew

My unit is highlighted with red. above 4th flr

The unit's living rm is facing east overlooking landed houses/unblock. below is the site plan, flr plan and fsm recommendation.

site plan:

siteplan1th1.th.png

Flr plan with fsm compass direction:

hsefengshuibj5.th.jpg

fsm recommendation:

(A) Colour Combinations

1. The metal gate is to be in white or metallic. (If any)

Doesn't really matter. If there's no gate, just leave it.

2. Main Door is to be in brown.

Standard uniform color for condo, isn't it?!

3. Walls of the Living Hall are to be in light blue or grey, curtains to use blue or grey as fundamental base.

4. Flooring of Living Hall to use original light brown as fundamental base.

5. Flooring for other Rooms can be Parquet or the same as point 4 above.

6. Built-in cabinets of the Kitchen are to be in light brown, flooring tiles are to be light brown or cream in as fundamental base.

7. Walls of the Master Bedroom are to be in light blue or grey, wardrobe are to remain unchanged, curtains and bedsheets to use blue or grey and yellow, brown, cream, green or blue as fundamental base respectively.

Walls of Room (3) are to be in cream, wardrobe are to remain unchanged, curtains and bedsheets to use blue or grey and yellow, cream, white, blue or grey as fundamental base respectively.

9. Walls of Room (2) and Room (4) are to be in light blue or grey, wardrobe are to remain unchanged, curtains and bedsheets to use blue or grey and yellow, brown, cream, green or blue as fundamental base respectively.

You can follow or don't. Colors are personal and secondary in FS. You can give some attention to colors if the location is already very bad and the color happens to give a supporting role. Just use colors that you feel good. Except that the MBR, don't use red or brown.

(B) Display and Layout Arrangements

1 Avoid using 2-bulbs/spotlights or S-bulbs/sportlights installation within the household.

Beats me! Doesn't really matter. Go ahead if you want a mixture no. of spotlights or halogen lights.

2. Raise the doorway platform at the entrance of the door to prevent depletion of energy.

Reasonable idea but I'll rather suggest that you put up a statue along the doorway before the storeroom.

3. Clock and photographs should not be hung immediately directly above the door or at the front/back of

the bed headrest.

4. Avoid using black and red for the flooring and walls of Washrooms and Kitchen.

5. All doors and doorways should not be wider than the main door.

Don't matter.

Ahhh.....this is important. Do not put any water at that corner indicated.

7. The designated triangles in the drawing show the flow/direction of cool air from the air-conditioners.

8. House a God's Altar at against the wall, facing the direction of the window. Otherwise, display a full-length mirror there.

Up to you

9. Display a bottle of salt water with bronze coins,

Yes, go ahead. Put Sing dollar coins good enough. (1, 6, 9)

red calligraphy of `~' (fortune/happiness) and etc. as shown in the plan.

Don't put red in your MBR

What can you see standing at your main door?

It is recommended that you swap the living arrangement/placement with the dining. Put some indoor plants in the MBR.

Display a porcelain elephant at the present dining area.

You can put salt water also at the present living area. Try not to switch on the TV too long if you don't want to swap location.

Use your main door more often.

Look out of your MBR window, what do you see horizontally?

The better arrangement in your kitchen would be to have the stove and the sink swap places.

Edited by Mr Chong

Don't matter.

Ahhh.....this is important. Do not put any water at that corner indicated.

you mean don't put any water at the corner of the living rm? the fsm say it's e easy wealth from the swimming pool so hv to put there to bring it into the house. current owner actually put it in the corner of the MBR.

Up to you

9. Display a bottle of salt water with bronze coins,

Yes, go ahead. Put Sing dollar coins good enough. (1, 6, 9)

fsm suggested 7 coin....hmm.....

red calligraphy of `~' (fortune/happiness) and etc. as shown in the plan.

Don't put red in your MBR

What can you see standing at your main door?

it's directly facing opp neighbour door

It is recommended that you swap the living arrangement/placement with the dining. Put some indoor plants in the MBR.

you mean the dining rm become my living rm?

Display a porcelain elephant at the present dining area.

may i know any specify place?

You can put salt water also at the present living area. Try not to switch on the TV too long if you don't want to swap location.

why can't on the TV too long?

Use your main door more often.

eh... how to use more often?

Look out of your MBR window, what do you see horizontally?

unblock, all landed property, can see aeroplane fly up and some higher building on the very left side.

Hello

The recommendations are based on the assumptions that the compass reading by your fsm was correct. Even if an fsm has been practising for years, it would be good that you try to take your time to verify it by taking a few more times. If the readings are consistently uniform throughtout your house, its a plus point.

The water placement at that direction is 癸。1) In the event that the compass reading has a mistake, when it falls into another direction, then you'll be asking for very big trouble. 2) If you're not staying on a very high floor (from ground floor to within 45 deg as a guide), any view of pool water will contribute something to you (water can be good or bad). As I've no idea which direction is your pool and which floor you're in, can't comment much. 3) If the compass reading is correct, although placement of water in north supports it, on the otherhand you compromise to activate bad Qi. 4) If you're staying above 5 floors, then we can only talk about placement of water within the interior.

The better alternative is to place a golden display. Can improvise to place a pot of coins instead and etc.

The no. of coins in 安忍水 suggested by any fsm is base on their knowledge. It is a reflection of their understanding and appliction of 数.

Just make sure you don't see anything unusual from your neighbor.

Yes, convert your dining to living instead. Keep the area around the north area as quiet as possible. Other than what I've suggested, don't anyhow display things.

Place the porcelain elephant at middle of the bomb shelter/store wall.

If you don't want to swap living and dining, switching on your TV too long will activate the bad Qi. Even if I don't consider the Qi, Tv is fire and using a TV there is creating a clash.

Haha....invite more and often people to your new home LAH!! You'll get wealth from here too. Actually, if you're not so particular about privacy, keep the door open most of the times.

Cook more often.

The water placement at that direction is 癸。1) In the event that the compass reading has a mistake, when it falls into another direction, then you'll be asking for very big trouble. 2) If you're not staying on a very high floor (from ground floor to within 45 deg as a guide), any view of pool water will contribute something to you (water can be good or bad). As I've no idea which direction is your pool and which floor you're in, can't comment much. 3) If the compass reading is correct, although placement of water in north supports it, on the otherhand you compromise to activate bad Qi. 4) If you're staying above 5 floors, then we can only talk about placement of water within the interior.

the pool as shown in the site plan is on NE and i'm staying above 4th flr. So placing water on that corner activate bad qi? not wealth?

If you don't want to swap living and dining, switching on your TV too long will activate the bad Qi. Even if I don't consider the Qi, Tv is fire and using a TV there is creating a clash.

the clash will cause what to happen? does switching on the TV for 3-5 hr long?

Hello

I'm not interested about the view from the site plan. I'm only interested at what you see from your window. Can you see the pool? Also, its better that you try to take some compass directions yourself. Follow the pinned post. Not sure then ask me again. (Remember: if you want to continue to ask questions, you either need to show me pics or give very best detailed descriptions. Haha...my eyes are not there!!) Whichever floor you're in, I've already given you the guide of 45deg.

If the directions mapped on your floor plan is correct, your directions are 卯酉。In this instance, you'll be activating bad Qi. Even if its in 甲庚, you can forget about it.

Such clash will cause you to have problems in mental, career, lust, flirtations, sickness especially womb problems in the lady, clash of authority between husband and spouse and etc.

Anything more than 1 hr is good enough.

Hello

I'm not interested about the view from the site plan. I'm only interested at what you see from your window. Can you see the pool? Also, its better that you try to take some compass directions yourself. Follow the pinned post. Not sure then ask me again. (Remember: if you want to continue to ask questions, you either need to show me pics or give very best detailed descriptions. Haha...my eyes are not there!!) Whichever floor you're in, I've already given you the guide of 45deg.

If the directions mapped on your floor plan is correct, your directions are 卯酉。In this instance, you'll be activating bad Qi. Even if its in 甲庚, you can forget about it.

Such clash will cause you to have problems in mental, career, lust, flirtations, sickness especially womb problems in the lady, clash of authority between husband and spouse and etc.

Anything more than 1 hr is good enough.

Sorry as the unit just bought and haven't completion yet so i'm not staying there so not able to take direction now or take photo. If i stand at the living rm window i can see the pool 45 degree and infront of the unit is the bbq pit. the direction fr fsm should be right.

so is it wrong to say that the water at the corner in the living rm is to bring in easy money from the pool?

If really can't move the living rm position. any solution to it?

btw how's my bazi reading?

Edited by seanchew

Sorry as the unit just bought and haven't completion yet so i'm not staying there so not able to take direction now or take photo. If i stand at the living rm window i can see the pool 45 degree and infront of the unit is the bbq pit. the direction fr fsm should be right.

so is it wrong to say that the water at the corner in the living rm is to bring in easy money from the pool?

If really can't move the living rm position. any solution to it?

btw how's my bazi reading?

I've been very busy.

Since you can't take any compass readings, I wonder how your fsm took? Can you help explain how your fsm got the directions mapped onto your floorplan?

"If I stand at the living rm window.....", is this any assumption?

I don't think I can continue until you can be more specific.

I'll try to find some time tonight or tomorrow to read your bazi. (Will PM you as per request)