Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Chong

Bazi Reading

Hello Forumers

There have been many requests by forumers to have their Bazi read. I have tried my best to help. However, I couldn't accede to all the requests as I've a very tight schedule also. Therefore, I'll like to have some understanding here:

1) Bazi readings here is free.

2) For the benefit of the forum, I prefer to have the readings posted. You may request that certain sensitive issues be communicated through the PM. However, I will give the least priority to those who want their readings solely through PM.

3) As far as Bazi reading is concern, the birthdate and time is needed. I fully understand that some forumers are afraid for certain reasons to disclose fully their birth time. If not very high accuracies are needed for reading, you may instead put up the chinese hour. Then you don't have to worry because in that span of 2 hours, there can be up to hundreds of births in Singapore and thousands borned in the world. On the other hand, when you give me up to minutes, there will be better readings.

You may also post your DOB through the PM but you have to inform me first.

4) Different masters have different versions of how they perceive Bazi reading. For me, it is "Giving/helping" but then there is a connection made. Such giving is very unbalance for me and therefore, I request a donation be made on my behalf to any charity organisation. This only applies to Bazi readings.

In the past, there are some forumers who promised to donate to charity but didn't do it immediately. You have to do it immediately otherwise the unbalance weighs upon me.

The above are just understandings and requests. There is no obligation nor compulsory to fulfill.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi MR Chong,

I will like your expertise to provide a BAZI reading for me

MY DOB: 5th Jan 1977

Time : 2036H

Thank you very much!!

Regards

K

Hello

Pls post in the below section of the forum. Thanks. (Here is for me to pin)

BTW, nowadays I don't do detailed readings for anyone (taking too much time)

You can ask some specific questions and I'll try to help.

Hi Mr Chong,

4) Different masters have different versions of how they perceive Bazi reading. For me, it is "Giving/helping" but then there is a connection made. Such giving is very unbalance for me and therefore, I request a donation be made on my behalf to any charity organisation. This only applies to Bazi readings.

I would to ask whether would it be 'detrimental' to myself if I just analyze other people's bazi without revealing anything to the person. (for learning purposes - I'm still a bazi newbie)

E.g. my friends' birthday (with and w/o the time pillar) and my family members' bazi and/or anyone birthdate/bazi that I came upon.

And for family members' bazi, is it also beneficial to me that they make a donation to any charity org, should I one day reveal any info to them or when they request me to read their bazi?

Would sincerely like to hear your view on the matter. Do hope you can share with me. Thanks!

* your PM inbox is full, so I decided to post here instead. Please delete if it is not appropriate. But please don't ignore. :) Thanks!

Cheers!

Freshy

Hi Mr Chong,

I would to ask whether would it be 'detrimental' to myself if I just analyze other people's bazi without revealing anything to the person. (for learning purposes - I'm still a bazi newbie)

E.g. my friends' birthday (with and w/o the time pillar) and my family members' bazi and/or anyone birthdate/bazi that I came upon.

And for family members' bazi, is it also beneficial to me that they make a donation to any charity org, should I one day reveal any info to them or when they request me to read their bazi?

Would sincerely like to hear your view on the matter. Do hope you can share with me. Thanks!

* your PM inbox is full, so I decided to post here instead. Please delete if it is not appropriate. But please don't ignore. :) Thanks!

Cheers!

Freshy

Hi

reading is alright but revealing must see you have the life for it. If not, you'll ask for trouble.

Place of birth: Singapore

Time of birth: 9:26pm

Birth date: 27/April/1974

Hi Mr Chong,

I would like to know more about my career aspect, business opportunity and wealth.

Thank you and best regards.

Bazi is interesting. You can ignore it. Its pretty accurate. You use it to know yourself and leverage your strength to achieve your goals in life.

Its part of chinese astrology. Know your pillars of destiny.

Highly recommended for everyone to know a little or to get BAZI master's help 

I've studied bit of BAZI lately. lol

Get Best solutions of fengshui in Singapore. Look at top actions for personal or business growth via Divination, Life Analysis, Bazi Tools & best courses also. We provide the best classes to teach chinese metaphysics for Feng Shui Services, Bazi Luck Analysis, Dates Selection, Poker Cards Divination & Baby Name Analysis.