Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cueball

Chew Interior Design

i went to a few contractors last week...

went to Chew Interior last thur...my budget is only 10K and the guy doesn't seem very interested to do my deal..i got a feeling la...then say next day will email me the quote but till now no quote yet...ask him for a estimate, he say around 12K..so only my budget by a bit...

i also went to Baroque, spoke to Andy...nice guy to talk to but still waiting for his quote too..i know mine is a small proj...typically i wanna save money by doing just a feature wall w/tv console, mirror at dining and feature wall at master bed room...so 10K shld be enuff including electrical works n painting whole house..

i went to another 1 which is Cozy View..small contractor...told him cousin recommended and he same day gimme quote liao...want to get slightly cheaper price...tink i must give him my design then betta..otherwise he say he ask his designer draw...

Been Chew Interior at Changi too , seems that they are more keen in selling their standard package than to my requirements . Can tell that they are not interested in customers with low budget.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi, i went to the Changi branch. My ID is Chanel. She is fast in response. The quote is on the high side, but still much lower than another ID whom I had asked.

i went to a few contractors last week...

went to Chew Interior last thur...my budget is only 10K and the guy doesn't seem very interested to do my deal..i got a feeling la...then say next day will email me the quote but till now no quote yet...ask him for a estimate, he say around 12K..so only my budget by a bit...

i also went to Baroque, spoke to Andy...nice guy to talk to but still waiting for his quote too..i know mine is a small proj...typically i wanna save money by doing just a feature wall w/tv console, mirror at dining and feature wall at master bed room...so 10K shld be enuff including electrical works n painting whole house..

i went to another 1 which is Cozy View..small contractor...told him cousin recommended and he same day gimme quote liao...want to get slightly cheaper price...tink i must give him my design then betta..otherwise he say he ask his designer draw...

that's funny. i went to the one in changi and the guy gave me a detailed quotation on the spot. it even included things like cooker hood and hob, wc etc and my budget was only 15k.

hi, i went to the Changi branch. My ID is Chanel. She is fast in response. The quote is on the high side, but still much lower than another ID whom I had asked.

Hi All

I went to Chew also for their quote. Was served by 1 guy, he got my floor plan and spoke to him on our concepts and requirements. He mentioned he will revert back to us 4-5days. But now already 2weeks+, not a single phone call from him. Kind of disappointed. Well, before we end the conversation, he asked me for my budget (20k-30k). Guess, maybe this is a small business to them.

that's funny. i went to the one in changi and the guy gave me a detailed quotation on the spot. it even included things like cooker hood and hob, wc etc and my budget was only 15k.

Hi All

I went to Chew also for their quote. Was served by 1 guy, he got my floor plan and spoke to him on our concepts and requirements. He mentioned he will revert back to us 4-5days. But now already 2weeks+, not a single phone call from him. Kind of disappointed. Well, before we end the conversation, he asked me for my budget (20k-30k). Guess, maybe this is a small business to them.

Hi all, I went to chew to get a quotation from them. The ID I spoke to was friendly and patient. Gave us quite a number of advice and design tips. However we didn't go for him because the price he quoted was too ex for our budget.. but other than that, overall a nice experience with that ID.

I guess it really depends on which ID you talk to...

chew interior? i went to the jurong showroom and it was a impressive 2 storey showroom. but the so call sales designers are more interested to close sales than giving advise/design ideas. that person also never call to follow up with a detailed quotation.

You sell at $300 pfr :jawdrop: . That's expensive man. What kind of materials? Can post some pics? So which company are you representing?

Since you join today and so far your other comments are hard to believe.

5280 for 22ft, 240 pfr thats cheap

i sell above 300

The sales guy quoted us on the spot, just a handwritten quotation, and very expensive. I thought it's because their workmanship is good. He allowed us to view one of the houses they were doing in our estate at Tanglin Halt. I was surprised to see the workmanship was nothing to shout about, just ordinary. His quote was really ex, he put down $4000 for system 4 non-inverter aircon. Hello, I went on my own to buy, cost only $2500. He propsed one long L-shaped 22 ft wardrobe for $5280! Siao! Really scary quotes.

5280 for 22ft, 240 pfr thats cheap

i sell above 300

i went to chew interior over the weekend and i am astonished at their quotation. the quotation from them was so much lower than the other 3 IDs i went to. The most astonishing part was that their quotation include things such as toilet bowl, induction cooking hobs and shower sets. Other IDs i went to, their quotation only includes the labor charges to fix those items only and I had to purchase it separately.

Is the quotation too good to be true?

I approached Martin from Chew's interior. The quote he gave quite reasonable.

I did not engage them coz he too design-minded. I want to a simple design but he said not nice and ideal.

Frankly speaking, his design is very good but i dun want to spend too much on reno.

i went to chew interior over the weekend and i am astonished at their quotation. the quotation from them was so much lower than the other 3 IDs i went to. The most astonishing part was that their quotation include things such as toilet bowl, induction cooking hobs and shower sets. Other IDs i went to, their quotation only includes the labor charges to fix those items only and I had to purchase it separately.

Is the quotation too good to be true?

Went to their showroom and the salesguy quoted us with handwritten quote. Lots of hidden items which he thought we wouldn't think of, then maybe can koto us off.

Not very straight forward we think..and when we ask 1 item, he reply us 1 item. C'mon, if we know all of them then we wouldn't have ask for expert advise right?

Not a very trusting guy, somemore working in a big established company. Have striked them off our sourcing list..