seanchew

Burying Of Bad Bazi?

the 10 yr periods?

[Yes, included]

or in detail as in

1) which career best suits you...etc.

[Yes, list of suitable careers based on ba-zhi/zi-wei]

2) how many siblings you have.

[Not exactly, but the report will indicate what type of relationship you would have with your sibliings]

3) rich family/poor family

[Yes]

4) how many kids..etc?

[No in exact numbers - as in how many kids you have. But the report will indicate whether you would have kids or not, your relationship with them and other information]

well thats something new to me. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hmm, this part i think you got it wrong.

Xin Qiao software(the taiwan co you mentioned) have been around for very long liao - like Microsoft Word/excel as in computer market, most FSM uses them as it is considered as the most detail and accurate compare with a few dozen similiar software out there. The software generates only a report, it's the HUMAN interpretation that matters. How accurate a FSM can interpret from the report depends on how knowlegdeable he/she is in Bazi/ziwei/fengshui. A layman cant understand the report.

Where to get the xin qiao software?

no mortal can change his bazi until he is buried and then reborn(recycled) into another mortal/animal. even then the bazi is not decided by mortal.

if such a gimmick would work for just a few thousand dollars - everybody is a Bill Gates/Martha stewart.

cos even for the poor, they dont mind borrowing from ah longs to pay for such ritual.

Haha... like that also can?:deal: I better also ask my client go and bury their Bazi too. :yamseng:

Mace, what kind of craps has Bazi been transform into nowadays? :deal: Sooner will see new tricks by sending Bazi to heaven by tieing it to a pigeon leg and let it fly. hehe :D

Regards,

MasterChong33

hi,

anyone heard of this rtiual of changing your life by burying your bazi and reborn a new bazi ?

Was told by a friend that a Xu master in Yi Wen Fang at chinatown do this ritual..... and cost thousand of dollars!

Save the money.

一命, 二运, 三风水

Feng Shui is not about creating miracles. Its a metaphysical science.

I have heard funny stuff being asked. One is as follows:

Someone ask the FSM, "I wanna check my Bazi with my husband"

FSM says "If i check for you and tell you that bazi clash, would you divorce your husband?"

Customer, "I don't think so lah.." (weak laugh)

FSM "Then why do you want to waste money?"

This is something for all of us to ponder on. :yamseng:

Agree with Phantom. :good:

Actually, whether or not bazi cheong or gam... I think you can tell by yourself right? No need to consult any master to know if suitable or not. It's not like those olden matchmaking days any more... :D

For me and my hubby, before marriage I didn't believe in FS, so heck care. But I felt so sure of him, and felt that we complemented each other very well in every way. We were so happy together and as a couple I think we "boosted"/encouraged each other's opportunities. So now when I check our bazi, everyone says that we are a perfect match :sport-smiley-004:

There are a few other couples that I know who are very close and good for each other, also found out that their bazi is very gam. For my bro-in-law's case it was "no matter what happens they can/will never be parted". SOLID RIGHT!

Then as for my own bro... he went to get a wife that chiong him straight on; he doesn't believe in FS, and he didn't have common sense either. :bangwall: Consulting a friend of mine, he says the only reason why they are together is that they have a very strong affinity for each other because of the elements that each party lacks/has. However, the total combination is not a smooth going one. True enough.

Before marriage it was so rocky but somehow they cannot live without each other. Their quarrels even resulted in my bro not having Reunion dinner with my family ok! :jawdrop: That is totally not acceptable right? Somehow the chiong was so bad that she ended up hating our whole family without us knowing why and still she threatened suicide unless my bro married her!

So the stupid fool went ahead and married her. Up till now it's still everyday like stepping on broken glass. Relations in the family are very strained and my mom keeps getting hurt by them. HAIZ.

That one, no need to see bazi also know it's chiong lor.

Haha... like that also can?:jawdrop: I better also ask my client go and bury their Bazi too. :sport-smiley-004:

Mace, what kind of craps has Bazi been transform into nowadays? :good: Sooner will see new tricks by sending Bazi to heaven by tieing it to a pigeon leg and let it fly. hehe :bangwall:

Regards,

MasterChong33

as long as that pigeon fly high enough i believe it still can make it to the heavens - or else it should be somewhere in geylang kopitiam - roasted pigeon cum char siew rice.... :D

as long as that pigeon fly high enough i believe it still can make it to the heavens - or else it should be somewhere in geylang kopitiam - roasted pigeon cum char siew rice.... :P

Shhh..... !! Dun tell them, cause it's illegal to eat that in S'pore :)

Regards,

MasterChong33

Shhh..... !! Dun tell them, cause it's illegal to eat that in S'pore :dribble:

Regards,

MasterChong33

Didn't know that... i thought it tastes like KFC though... abit on the salty side..

:P

Didn't know that... i thought it tastes like KFC though... abit on the salty side..

!!

I ever hear that do some ritual at seaside after sun set can change luck(to better).... dont know how true it is......

I ever hear that do some ritual at seaside after sun set can change luck(to better).... dont know how true it is......

lol... i normally go Si Beh Lor to go pray if not so lucky.. lol..

really don't know anything about changing luck at seaside... sounds creepy..

singaporeans ranked 3rd of the world's MOST SUPERSTITIOUS country. But when coupled with gullibility, even Taiwan(1st) and Malaysia(2nd) has to stand aside. :jawdrop:

lol... i normally go Si Beh Lor to go pray if not so lucky.. lol..

really don't know anything about changing luck at seaside... sounds creepy..

The big and 2nd uncle u hear before?

See before also. lol.

No joke.

was "working" around my area last time...

when i was a kid - yes there are lots of REAL dangkee around, infact one of my relative is also a dangkee.

but nowadays there more Oscar/Academy/Golden horse award hopefuls than real dangkee. yes their acting so good i believe even hollywood stars got to stand side.

when i was a kid - yes there are lots of REAL dangkee around, infact one of my relative is also a dangkee.

but nowadays there more Oscar/Academy/Golden horse award hopefuls than real dangkee. yes their acting so good i believe even hollywood stars got to stand side.

Agree. Dude, you know those Tang Kee last time do piercing and streetwalk.. like those indians..

little or no blood.. i saw.. real life piercing ..