Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seanchew

Burying Of Bad Bazi?

Agree. Dude, you know those Tang Kee last time do piercing and streetwalk.. like those indians..

little or no blood.. i saw.. real life piercing ..

ya, thats long time ago liao...

as a kid, at my relative's temple, I saw a sedan carried by 8 big men rocking and swaying - all of them were too busily panting and trying to catch breath, plus the way they are carrying the sedan, no way can they control it to write WORDS(dragon head at the side of the sedan) on a plate of sand at the altar table. :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya, thats long time ago liao...

as a kid, at my relative's temple, I saw a sedan carried by 8 big men rocking and swaying - all of them were too busily panting and trying to catch breath, plus the way they are carrying the sedan, no way can they control it to write WORDS(dragon head at the side of the sedan) on a plate of sand at the altar table. :sport-smiley-004:

Yeah. Those were the days. I was there because my "lao pei" was one of the fellas kenna pierced.. **** scary.. i was like a kid only.. i think he had like 4 or 5 (2m to 3m type metal rods) going through his back and cheek..

i was helping out last time for many years until he retired.. sigh.. he told me one of the fellas who took over.. was as you mention.. oscar winner.. "Sin" never come but act like got come...

the one you mentioned.. i also can't figure out.. the sedan also rock until like crazy one....

the one you mentioned.. i also can't figure out.. the sedan also rock until like crazy one....

hmm...long time never heard of such sedan liao.

nowadays these conmen just pop a tablet of estacsy, shake head - wah straight away deity come liao. !!

how to change Bazi? Sounds so funny.

But beware hoh. true story: my cousin who try to change his bazi ... related to bury dunno what. It was done in Thailand. Guess what, next thing, he come back... got cancer. Sad...

how to change Bazi? Sounds so funny.

But beware hoh. true story: my cousin who try to change his bazi ... related to bury dunno what. It was done in Thailand. Guess what, next thing, he come back... got cancer. Sad...

Those who prefers to use "side door" than "main door" is to save resources, out of personal interests, but most frequently on the expenses of the marjority. Example, quenuing. I spare no mercy to those who cut quene, if I come across.

These people don't see "things in front" of them, but like to look around to sides to get "something big & quick", ended up his whole life clashing lamp post right in front of him.

Bazi is "static", life is dynamic, influenced by too many volatile factors. How can the year, month, day, time tell you anything? - All these has to do with the chinese's star constellation(三垣 )& (二十八宿 ). Anyway, these stars are only observed by chinese who stayed in Northern semisphere. In other words, those stars at Southern semisphere are not reflected here.

There is a "stupid" belief by ancient chinese, even nowsday's bazi analyser who based the "happening in the sky is a reflection on the earth." Bazi's "theory" based on:

Year -reflect one's ancestry or early stage

Month - parents or later life

Day- adult & married life

Hour - kids or late stage of life

Who defines this "theory", only God knows.

Edited by bepgof