Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
performa

I-bridgedesign & Linewerkz

hi, i'm currently looking for a good ID for my resale flat. have contacted i-bridgedesign & linewerkz. wondering whether u guys have any experience wif them before.

thank you

!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi, i'm currently looking for a good ID for my resale flat. have contacted i-bridgedesign & linewerkz. wondering whether u guys have any experience wif them before.

thank you

:notti:

hi performa,

i hv gotten the quote from them b4 (during mid year), but after 2 follow ups, decided to drop them. reason is $ at high side nvm, but the ID that attended to us not really attentive to wat we told him, design came out different on subsequent follow up. good feelings hence faded n he was then out of our short-listing. well, in service line, attentiveness is what all customer need, then come to quality, then $. we wun mind paying, if it is worth paying for...

:dribble:

hi performa,

i hv gotten the quote from them b4 (during mid year), but after 2 follow ups, decided to drop them. reason is $ at high side nvm, but the ID that attended to us not really attentive to wat we told him, design came out different on subsequent follow up. good feelings hence faded n he was then out of our short-listing. well, in service line, attentiveness is what all customer need, then come to quality, then $. we wun mind paying, if it is worth paying for...

:dancingqueen:

hi mitevo2007,

thanks for sharing. u mean u gotten quotations from these 2 co? may i know who is the ID who serve u?

Hey,

any1 got latest update of reno done by I-bridge?

i olso kinda impress with their design, shown in their webby. :jawdrop:

:rolleyes:

hi, my hse is currently under reno with i-bridge. targeting to hand over end of this mth. so far my ID is quite responsive & efficient on my "unreasonable" & last min request. :notti: PM me if u wan his contact.

Edited by performa

hi, my hse is currently under reno with i-bridge. targeting to hand over end of this mth. so far my ID is quite responsive & efficient on my "unreasonable" & last min request. :yamseng: PM me if u wan his contact.

hi performa,

care to share your ID and details of your reno as well as $$$?

:)

thanks.

hi, my hse is currently under reno with i-bridge. targeting to hand over end of this mth. so far my ID is quite responsive & efficient on my "unreasonable" & last min request. :yamseng: PM me if u wan his contact.

Hi Perfoma,

I am also interested in contacting IBridge.I quite like their portfolio posted on their website.

Can you pm me your ID's contact?

If you don't mind, can you share with us some photos of your house?

Thanks

:D Lemongrass

need some help here...anyone here can PM me your quote? like wat is done and if change of material, add on, special request wat are the charges like?

where is I bridge?

My quote from ibridge for my EA wasnt the highest or the lowest, just in between. However they are already off my list as the id whom I dealt with did not make me feel confident in his abilities. The quotation was messy and he talked with a "I-know-it-all" attitude. But thats just my view anyway...

Maybe there are other better ids from ibridge so you can still try it out if you like.

Edited by hobbes187