Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
starrynite

***** Or Rest & Relaz?

Hi, am thinking of engaging either ***** or Rest & Relaz. Budget is very small, 20k for reno for a new 4-rm flat. Their designs are quite nice, but haven't get a quotation or seen their workmanship.

Anyone with experience with them care to share? :(

Edited by starrynite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, am thinking of engaging either ***** or Rest & Relaz. Budget is very small, 20k for reno for a new 4-rm flat. Their designs are quite nice, but haven't get a quotation or seen their workmanship.

Anyone with experience with them care to share? :dancingqueen:

haiz... *****=IMAGE again???

hi, i've got a quotation from R&R. my hubby n i r very satisfied with their creativity in their design. i agree that their price is on the high side, but if u can afford, u can try them. my ID is very friendly, approachable and easy to communicate too. PM me for his contact if you want.

hihi, am glad to see that there are people considering and signed up with R&R. I was also approached by R&R during their expo exhibition last mth. I was abit skeptical after reading from this forum abt them. But their design is really gd, and we really like it. Now still waiting for other ID to get back to us and decide from there. But with more people signing up with them, i am feeling more at ease. :thumbs up:

hee.. i've also signed with R&R last week. very creative design.. and they finally managed to suit our budget so we chose them as the other ID we had is cheaper but design is too common. I can also design the same lor. :yamseng:

hee.. i've also signed with R&R last week. very creative design.. and they finally managed to suit our budget so we chose them as the other ID we had is cheaper but design is too common. I can also design the same lor. :dunno:

going to see them today. Saw alot of bad reviews but will give it a try. Will update my experience soon.

Guest sugarmeg

is this the same r&r at joo c****? my colleague got them to do her hse sometime last yr & she had many complaints abt them. maybe the boss sacked all those lousy IDs. hope their customer service will improve

Pls do a update after visiting ya?

Cos they r under my shortlist

met Der***k at R&R. Nice friendly guy and patient :bleah: Gave some good ideas. Same time told him about the recent bad reviews about their ID co on this forum, but told him im taking a pinch of salt and see it for myself. Also told him the quality of the compentry works is impt...bec best design + bad workmanship = bad reno. Anyways, he'll update me on a proposal in a week time.

met a female ID from R&R, waste of time... Design, concept and knowledge totally not seen. Guess u guys here are lucky not to met the one i met..

any reputable ID to recommend fr there?