Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TYM

International Furniture Centre

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I also went there over the weekend. Prices are way lower here.

Hi JS21!

where did u buy ur wicker sofa set and if u dont mind how much did u pay for it?

Thnaks!

My family n i went there two week ago.As it is their soft launch, we grabed some popcorn n ice cream while shopping there. we wanted to get a partition and we managed to grab one quite special with oil painting on it. I think the price there is quite reasonable.

My family n i went there two week ago.As it is their soft launch, we grabed some popcorn n ice cream while shopping there. we wanted to get a partition and we managed to grab one quite special with oil painting on it. I think the price there is quite reasonable.

Wow!

I shud go... for the partition/divider... I mean :(

I went there too on 31 Dec. The Centre is so quiet. customer only abt 3 couples in the whole building (cos i went to every floor). And the things are not as cheap. NOrmal price and nothing much.

Do not bother going there. I was just there over the weekend. The place is ulu and in the middle of no where. Prices are not cheaper. You could get probably similar prices at furniture shops located in more convenient places. Furniture sold there are also not unique and can be found in more central locations like The Furniture Mall and IMM.