Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
katvolution

Any Groom Drives The Bridal Car Himself On The Ad?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well mine friend did his... he drove his 2 seater car to fetch the bride.

But still u need to be more alert then other people as you tend to have lesser sleep then the rest of people.

Well mine friend did his... he drove his 2 seater car to fetch the bride.

But still u need to be more alert then other people as you tend to have lesser sleep then the rest of people.

My friend also advised us against it. She said that the groom cum driver will be very tired. But a 2 seater? But it's very cramped right? The bride must had a hard time getting in and out of the car. :bangwall:

my bro did....my BIL did...and my fren did..and my hb also gonna do that to. :D

think its quite common right?

Common meh? That was what I thought initially. But when some of my close friends know, they totally advised me against it. !! Then I thought I was being sua ku. Sighz.

But at least now I know many people do that too.

But Diva79, did your hubby complained about being tired and sleepy? :yamseng:

my bro did....my BIL did...and my fren did..and my hb also gonna do that to. :D

think its quite common right?

i thought most bridal shops will have included a bridal car and driver (usually is the owner of the car) in the package? !!

my hb didnt want to drive the car himself on our AD bcos he said he has been driving all the time and now let someone be his driver for one day. hahaha. :D its your BIG day so just allow your hb to enjoy and relax for one day la. be a king. :(

dun worry. maybe the tot of that is alien to them. but for me the grooms i know drives themselves lei.

hb would complain tired and sleepy but still, he prefers to drive his baby. dun wan other ppl to crash his sec wife mah. :notti:

anyway dun worry about tired and sleepy. guess he will be too excited to feel tried. :furious:

Yup. That's what my boy think too. Guess they belonged to the same category. I always complained and said I am jealous of his 2nd wife. !!

i thought most bridal shops will have included a bridal car and driver (usually is the owner of the car) in the package? !!

my hb didnt want to drive the car himself on our AD bcos he said he has been driving all the time and now let someone be his driver for one day. hahaha. !! its your BIG day so just allow your hb to enjoy and relax for one day la. be a king. !!

Nope. My package does not comes with the car, even though most package comes with it..

Being the driver, he has to be familiar with the roads too.

Not just the route to your house but also to the photoshooting places etc if you plan to have some photoshoot in between (but minor problem since has street directory).

Just that he will be tired lor, and driving is stressful to certain people.

My hubby drove the car too..we were in Koh Samui and had to head to a few places, and were not that familar with the roads. Still it was a very enjoyable day. Hee hee..brings back memories! :P

Not just the route to your house but also to the photoshooting places etc if you plan to have some photoshoot in between (but minor problem since has street directory).

Hmm. Directions ar? Don't think we will be stopping for any photoshoots on the AD. Thus, should not be any major problem. Anyway, my boy got me as the map-reader cum navigator, so, mei you wen ti!8|:P

My hubby drove the car too..we were in Koh Samui and had to head to a few places, and were not that familar with the roads. Still it was a very enjoyable day. Hee hee..brings back memories! 8|

Hee. Sounds sweet leh.. My boy wanted to drive initially, just that I am worried he might be tired like most people suggested. Worst come to worst, if he is really worn out, I will drive lor. :P

Nope. My package does not comes with the car, even though most package comes with it..

i see. there're some couples whereby they provide their own car but ask another person to be the driver. :P

dont worry. there's always GPS to standby. just on the device and it'll take you to the destination you want. :good:

My hubby drove the car too..we were in Koh Samui and had to head to a few places, and were not that familar with the roads. Still it was a very enjoyable day. Hee hee..brings back memories! :good:

we didn't rent a car but a motorbike. The road in Koh samui is very easy, just go straight. It will bring you 1 round the island...... very enjoyable.