Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
johnhome

Fujitsu Vs Mitsubishi Air Con

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
birdbird one aircon contractor actually tells me Panasonic compressor cannot pass thru the HDB window, this I didn't go and confirm. But I don't understand why aircon makers will go and make a compressor whose size is not suitable for HDB... hmm... I think better to clarify the size with the aircon installer, they should know better.

My friend bought a panasonic air con; I am unsure of the model. Luckily, the installer came to take the measurement of the window for the air con ledge; confirmed the compressor cannot go through. So, my friend picked another brand.

The installer said that the particular model cannot be installed in some of the newer hdb estates due to the window demension.

I am getting the newest fujitsu AOY24LAT3 + ASYA9LA * 3 @$2650 from Hong Tar.

It comes with 5 years parts warranty.

anybody used this inverter system before?

I am getting the newest fujitsu AOY24LAT3 + ASYA9LA * 3 @$2650 from Hong Tar.

It comes with 5 years parts warranty.

anybody used this inverter system before?

all depend on lucky or not.... to get a good set or bad set.

Edited by steventay

Am using this model since May. So far so good. Did compare with Mit about the quietness, well seems like Fujitsu is more quiet. (or maybe my ears are playing tricks!!!). Anyway good buy, cheers...

I have a system 4 MHI using for 3.5 years. Now having problems cannot turn on, lights on the fan coil have orange blink four times follow by lights in green & orange blink 4 times and this repeat itself again and again.
Have 4 contractors to check and everyone told me a different faults
First one told me gas NOT enough, very confident. After refilling gas, problems still exists
Second one told me gas value cannot open fully, after changing, problems still exists
Third one told me Thermostat spoilt, after changing, problems still exists
Four one ( also the SOLE AGENT told me the dirt inside the gas pipe that block the gas flow fully, Charge me $80 SDG for troubleshooting ONLY. NOT repair done, if repair, this $80 cannot take into account.
Very bad experience.
Please do not buy Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air con for this model. SOLE AGENT office very PROUD guy.
This is the model, PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS MODEL, only last 3.5 years
SCM80ZJ-S   ( compressor )
SRK60ZJ-S    ( fan coil )
SRK35ZJ-S    ( fan coil )
SRK25ZJ-S    ( fan coil )
SRK25ZJ-S    ( fan coil )
PLEASE DO NOT BUY,  bad after sales support from their SOLE AGENT. Very PROUD PROUD  attuide.