Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hongss

Panasonic Viera Plasma

As mention above recomended is abt 3m distance but normal Sporean like to watch it veri near to the TV (that why most of us all wear Spectacle) :jawdrop:

No leh. In fact, if you go according to the THX standards or recommended standards, 3m is quite ok for normal viewing.

I am actually intending to get a 50PY700 for my hall which I will sit 3m away. If I were to sit further I will just get a HD ready one, too far away, your eyes cant resolve the differences between Full HD and HD ready. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No leh. In fact, if you go according to the THX standards or recommended standards, 3m is quite ok for normal viewing.

I am actually intending to get a 50PY700 for my hall which I will sit 3m away. If I were to sit further I will just get a HD ready one, too far away, your eyes cant resolve the differences between Full HD and HD ready. :jawdrop:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: 42PV7 now only free $100 NTUC voucher! just last week, it was $200 vouchers... :unsure::(:(

Huh? I thought the offers should be getting better instead of worse. :(

:~:~:~ i also thought the offer could get only better, so i kept waiting and waiting... wrong choice!:deal::dancingqueen:8|8|

back in june/july, 42PV7 and 41PV70 came with $500 vouchers i think... later reduced to $200... now even less for 42PV7 8|8|

Edited by redbottle

Yeah, I just enquire on the 50PY700 also. Now 5499 at best, 5200 at harvey w/ only very little free stuff. But too bad, I haven got my place, cant get it now.

Serious! Previously $500 vouchers...hmm.. But was the price the same?

Looks like I've to go without TV for quite a while.. :sport-smiley-003::yamseng: Actually I haven't gotten my TV console..so still can wait a while. Grrr....

Serious! Previously $500 vouchers...hmm.. But was the price the same?

check out this forum...

HWZ forum on panny plasma

initially, panny offered $500 vouchers for all models...

then got rumors that free vouchers would go up to $800... this is only partly correct... the high end models went up to $800, but lower end model (42PV7) went down to $300 then to $200 then to $100.... :sport-smiley-003:

i think prices for the 42" plasma did not change during this period...

Edited by redbottle

check out this forum...

HWZ forum on panny plasma

initially, panny offered $500 vouchers for all models...

then got rumors that free vouchers would go up to $800... this is only partly correct... the high end models went up to $800, but lower end model (42PV7) went down to $300 then to $200 then to $100.... :dancingqueen:

i think prices for the 42" plasma did not change during this period...

Veri strange marketing strategy, normally offer shld be getting better??? :dunno:

Actually I read through the whole thread..lol..the pricing was $200 more expensive 3 months ago, although the vouchers were $300 more (PV42). indeed, very strange marketing tactic.

The best offer from what I see was the recent Sitex, too bad I only knew about it 1 day after the promo ended. :dunno: Is there any more such exhibitions comng up??

Actually I read through the whole thread..lol..the pricing was $200 more expensive 3 months ago, although the vouchers were $300 more (PV42). indeed, very strange marketing tactic.

The best offer from what I see was the recent Sitex, too bad I only knew about it 1 day after the promo ended. :dunno: Is there any more such exhibitions comng up??

I think is next year ard March 2008.

huh..dun understand ur statement~

LCD was never made for TV......especially the SD programmes.

anyway, i got my Samsung P9 from HongLiang, great price with cash off from the freebies :dunno:

Good choice.

Did you get the 50" P9? If so were you one of the first 2 to get this model?

Cheers

i am not too sure, why first 2? you meant nobody else is getting this full HD plasma ?