Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lullaby

Bad After Sale Service At Co'zy

Just finished my reno with them (sign up with them before i read this thread).

Did a wardrobe, bedframe with mattress, my 2 baywindow cushion tops.

To summarize my experience:

Gave wrong advise on the wardrobe internal layout, color etc. that caused us to make several wasted trips there.

Baywindow measurement was correct at point of taking, however factory came back with a wrongly made cushion top. was told on the last 2 days (where due delivery date was on the 13th May) that the wardrobe was not ready in time and needed to be postponed to another week. In this piece of information came only when we enquired for the delivery time of the wardrobe.

Ridiculous coordination regarding delivery, design etc in between their departments. Design dept dunno anything on the delivery time and vice versa.

I guess the bedframe size is pretty standard and no measurement is done. They did measurements for the bay window cushions and wardrobe.

Conclusion:

Stay away from them. They are very active in expo shows. DO NOT be tempted by their sales talk!

The only consolence is that their workmanship is pretty good. They did state the delivery time and they arrived at the stipulated time.

Edited by Jarence

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

my bed came, was quite ok, measurement was correct and they did call a few times to double confirm, but one of the screw came off after 2 months, did cozy promise u any warranty when u buy? mine didn't.

the bed is not cheap wor.

my bed came, was quite ok, measurement was correct and they did call a few times to double confirm, but one of the screw came off after 2 months, did cozy promise u any warranty when u buy? mine didn't.

the bed is not cheap wor.

Nope they did not mention any warranty for the bed.

signed up with them for their wardrobe on the previous home exhibition in expo. after which then i saw all bad comments on them. they charged us $220 pf for the wardrobe and told us they have patent in the locking system of their sliding doors for the wardrobe.

we paid a $300 deposit...

we have decided to forgo the deposits than to continue and have headaches dealing with them. coz we wanted a 10 ft wardrobe (originally thinking of a normal 6 ft which already will cost a whooping 1.8k) with L shaped. since it's L-shaped, it is not possible to do with sliding doors. hence after much delibration and looking at the comments in most forums, we decided to let our contractor do the wardrobe instead.

wont mind if we can use the $300 in exchange for any smaller items that are priced at $500 to $600. but from wat we know, there isnt any of the items of such pricing.

Or you are just trying to salvage the wretched reputation of Co'zy? A foolish & futile attempt - 1st post already defending Co'zy. Try improving customer service - businesses who don't treat their customers well deserve to go bust and their owners eliminate from the marketplace - this is the law of business & basic economics, natural selection at its best.

Edited by DSA

i bought something from them in FM but seems like im lucky

Please be more specific about the 'something' that you've bought from CO'ZY!

Can you provide the exact details of your purchase, such as tax invoice number, date, items specifications, costs, sales person-in-charge, and more importantly, what is so 'good' about your purchase from CO'ZY?

Majority of the contributors to this forum have encountered serious problems with CO'ZY in terms of integrity and negative customer service that resulted in delays and financial losses.

Edited by fraudbuster

me too have bad experience at the branch located at IFC, the sales girl painted such a rosy picture on their products and servcies that I almost tempted to buy on the spot, however I was turn away by the high prices they quote for their beds, although nice but i don think worth the price...

CO'ZY Pte Ltd (TERMS & CONDITIONS)

[NOTE: PRINTED ON THE BACK OF CO'ZY TAX INVOICE]

1) Default, delay or defect in any one or more of the delivery(ies) or item(s) shall be considered as a segregated default without giving the buyer the rights to cancel the whole order.

2) Deposit paid on confirmed order is nonrefundable.

3) Delivery time and installation time are subject to change.

4) Buyer shall inspect goods upon delivery should there by any complaint, it must be made known to our company within 24 hours from date of delivery. Complaints received after the stipulated date will not be entertained.

5) Full payment shall be paid for promotion items.

6) The balance shall paid in full upon delivery of goods / install

7) Cancellation in any delivery(ies) or items(s) that is not approve by the company; will be charged 30% of the total amount

8) Buyers shall inspect goods upon delivery for any defect/damage and should be known by the company within 3 days from the date of delivery. If not there will be a charge for transportation on the Service.

9) The company is not responsible for any delivery negligence that may occur in the buyers premises.

10) In any cases for shortage of materials, the company may change the delivery schedule without further notice.

11) During deliveries, we can expect some delay due to the following factors caused by events in which the company cannot control (weather conditions, mechanical delays, acts of public enemies and/or acts of public authorities)

haha. good example of a BAD T&C in consumer favor.. Do take the above as the tell-tale sign that you might not be able to get your things in one piece after you paid. :dancingqueen:

5th term + rest of the condition = goodbye to your $$$. as they can deliver to you in the next century and still be right.haha.

Edited by DoubleJ