Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lullaby

Bad After Sale Service At Co'zy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

seek the justice you want,contact ST or TNP with your invoice,etc. they're always looking for controversial stories. but dont set out to break ppl's ricebowl. bad karma. no offence taken pls. hehe.

just educate/inform ppl whom you can reach about what to take note of when purchasing items. be it a mp3 player or a 10k sofa. consumers themselves need to learn how to make purchases wisely.

I can't believe this company is still in business after reading all this stuff...

I definitely won't be buying from them. Did anyone have a GOOD experience or recommend to their friends?

I can't believe this company is still in business after reading all this stuff...

I definitely won't be buying from them. Did anyone have a GOOD experience or recommend to their friends?

I was there on tuesday to look for a bed for my daughter. When the sales lady recognised us and realised that we've been there before, she started pestering us to buy the bed from her. Though we didn't say that we wanted to get the bed from her, she started taking out her sample fabrics and asked us to choose the fabric for the bed. When my husband politely but firmly insisted that we were not buying but just looking around, her reaction changed and she gaev us a 'black face'. We left the shop.

In fact, this was our third visit to the mall (and her shop) to browse for furniture. The first time we were there, a very fishy incident happened. We were served by an Indian man who did not show an interest to entertain us at all. When we asked him how much the bed was, he claimed that actually they do not really do retail as they are more of a wholesaler. Then he went on to brag that they mainly supply to shops at Park Mall or sold wholesale overseas. When we questioned further why they opened a shop at the mall if they do not do retail, he responded that it was so that wholesalers can check out the furniture they have! Then he told us that the prices at their shop is much cheaper than if we were to get it at Park Mall. After we checked out the price the single bed, he told us that if we were interested we must put a deposit on that day itself to guarantee we get it at that cheaper price...then can decide later on the design we want. Needless to say, we left the shop without committing as we weren't happy with the guy's arrogant attitude in the first place!

The second we went to that mall, we dropped by again...this time we didn't see that salesman but there were two very persistent ladies. When we enquired about the price of a bed, one lady told us the price and then quickly walked over to her collaegue and told her we wanted to buy the bed and to write the invoice for us! We were taken aback by the totally different attitude from the first visit but we declined (as in the first place we didn't even say that we were going to get the bed, but merely asked about the price) and left the shop.

I'm really very suspicious about this shop. Needless to say, I got my daughter's bed from another shop in that furniture mall instead. :furious:

Arghhh... it's too late for me to realise!!!

was just talking about the downturn in 2009 and my parents were reprimanding me for putting a wardrobe deposit too early. I was thinking of selling off the package... before I could do so, i chanced upon this forum - renotalk and singaporebrides...

guess i'm one of the gullible customers... my unit price for wardrobe is $250... put a deposit of $500

why so shuay...

Should I forgo? Is their workmanship still good? or just the customer service and delivery time?

ooohhh!! I will definiteyly NOT buy anything from this shop.

actually, if you guys can post in ALL the forums you know of, that will be good.

hm.. maybe during the dec hols I'll go there to bring them on a whirl spin. Con them and irk them. I'm free anyway, in dec. hhhehe...

Hi everyone,

We also have bad experience with Co'zy. First chance upon them during an exhibition in Singapore Expo. The arrogant Indian man said the same thing to us, that they are wholesaler, can only order during exhibition, they don't have any retail outlet.

Then a few days later, we discovered their retail outlet at IFC in Beach Road. The sales lady was very nice & patient, so we put a deposit for 2 beds & 1 table. A few days later when she faxed us the drawings, one of the beds with attached table was positioned wrongly.

3 months later when we got the key to the house, we called them to arrange for onsite measurement. A Malay guy came down to take measurement onsite, he was nice and friendly, but when the drawings was faxed to us, the sideboard design was wrong (we wanted a sideboard that's half the length of the bed, but the drawing showed a full length sideboard). We called up to inform them of their mistake, and they said they'll rectify.

We were told to give them 1 month advance notice once we confirm the delivery date. When I called up to confirm delivery date (about 33 days advance notice), I found out that the lady who took our order has left the company, and another woman who answered my call said she wasn't sure if they can meet our delivery date cos' we gave too short notice. When I said I was told to give 1 month notice & have placed the 3 months ago with a tentative delivery that has already overdued, she bragged about their too many orders and we must give them more time. When I asked so when can they deliver, she said she has to check & get back, but never call me back after waiting for a few days.

I handed over the matter to my sister to chase them for delivery, and after my sister kicked up a big fuss and raised her voice over the phone about their bad after sales service, they grudingly concede to the delivery date we want.

And guess what? They delivered the bed with the full length sideboard (supposed to be half length). As the China delivery cum installation guy was very diligent & careful when he installed the bed, we didn't have the heart to complain about the wrong sideboard, otherwise this poor man has to dismantle it & carry it back & come back again another day to install. We accepted the bed with wrong design. The other bed was fine. But what a hassle we had to go through.

CC

i had BAD experience with them too! this happened last yr when we had our wedding

they were supposed to deliver my wardrobe n bed one week b4 my an chuang n I even called them the day before to confirm that the furniture were coming n they told me yes, they will arrive betw 2pm to 4pm the next day. but only the bed came n by 4.30pm the wardrobe still have not arrive. when i called them they had the cheek to tell me that due to some "miscommunication" betw the store n factory, they had not fabricate my wardrobe!! WTH! n when Brian called, he had to cheek to raise his voice at me. I'm extremely unhappy with them.

after that when i called to speak to the lady boss, they even lied that she had left the company. but after that i saw her in one of the tv programs 'bai jia le' n apparently she is still the boss.

Guest melancholic
i had BAD experience with them too! this happened last yr when we had our wedding

they were supposed to deliver my wardrobe n bed one week b4 my an chuang n I even called them the day before to confirm that the furniture were coming n they told me yes, they will arrive betw 2pm to 4pm the next day. but only the bed came n by 4.30pm the wardrobe still have not arrive. when i called them they had the cheek to tell me that due to some "miscommunication" betw the store n factory, they had not fabricate my wardrobe!! WTH! n when Brian called, he had to cheek to raise his voice at me. I'm extremely unhappy with them.

after that when i called to speak to the lady boss, they even lied that she had left the company. but after that i saw her in one of the tv programs 'bai jia le' n apparently she is still the boss.

If that lady boss' name is Janet... then I'll have to warn you all to avoid Inch Design Pte Ltd, which is just across the road from IFC in Sungei Kadut. Cos it's her so called ID company there. Even their terms and conditions same as Co'zy.. word for word. Super braggy, super pushy.. always full of lies.

My wife and I had the misfortune of walking into the spider trap... went to the showroom, ... and were suitably impressed with what we saw on display. Wife got psychoed into buying their bedroom package $3888 before GST!!! But since looks nice and wife wants, .. let her lor. Paid half as deposit.

Tried to arrange for her to take measurement.. always too busy. If not, say that she is going overseas for furniture exhibition. Subsequently, we felt that it was too much money just to do a bed set (wardrobe not included ok).. just bed frame, side tables and maybe feature wall. We are facing a bit of a cash flow issue.. and also since she is so insincere in doing up the place. So emailed to say that we want to use the deposit just to buy dining table and maybe tv console.

Got a call the next day from her. Stupid b**** kept on bragging abt how because of the quality of her work, price is worth it, if want to do kitchen instead, $4000 per 10ft so out of my league. When I told her other ID firms were offering only $140 pfr, she ranted about how their quality is rubbish, cannot be done at that kind of price lah, etc. It's like.. the b**** has no sense of customer service. Already tell her we are facing cash flow issues so cannot afford to spend so much on one item.. then she said.. fine use the WHOLE PACKAGE price to buy ready made furniture. When I questioned her that she promised at point of purchase we can just use the deposit to buy, she lied again and said.. "No... what I meant was that you won't lose the deposit.. that you can still convert it to buy other things." Bloody ****... my wife and I can't have heard the wrong thing right? And other companies also just allow you to use whatever deposit you've paid to buy other items.

And by the way.. if it is really that Janet is still part owner of Co'zy.. then she is the ultimate. Cos she said she 'used to design for them' and she 'had nothing to do with them' and they are 'just partners.. and she had left her pieces of work in Co'zy's outlet at IFC while she was doing up her showroom' etc.

If not, then just be warned and stay away from Inch Design Pte Ltd.

I'm now fretting about the stupid deposit. grrrr :curse: