Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lullaby

Bad After Sale Service At Co'zy

Guest melancholic

Someone should seriously set up a consolidated list or thread of blacklisted shops/firms here.. somewhat like CASE. Of course it will not be authoritative but at least consumers can at least make a better informed decision and if these companies have reps who access this forum, they will wake up their idea.. and perhaps apologise to us consumers here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, i happen to come across this topic here, so i decide to 'contribute' my bad experience with Co*zy which i've also posted in S'porebr**es forum.....

I would like to share my displeasure with Co*zy Furniture from The furniture Mall #02-13/14.

My wife and i was at the Home Living exhibition in S'pore Expo when we came across their booth. We were attracted by their 'tatami bed frame', or so call designer's bed frames. We have very intension of purcasing from them but of cos we need to consider further, work out our budget and also at least complete our rounds at the expo (in case if there's another booth offering a even better deal), so i told the sale lady we need time to consider first and will get back to you again. She refused to let us leave and continue to persude us to put down a deposits. She also showed us the file of invoices which many customers had placed the orders, boosting that some of the customers had even paid in full amount etc etc....

Still i told her nicely that i'll still need time to think it over and....

before i could finish, another lady (abt late 40s 50s with a very tready golden hair do) interupted to further the persuation with a mix of chinese and hokkien. From her boosting, i gather that she is one of the senior staff, probably one of the designers of these bed. The way she talk is like passing sarcastic remarks as well insulting all the Interior Designers in S'pore when i told her i need to have the bed head board becos i'm having a feature wall on my bedroom. She blunted out:"Aiyo, the interior designers here no standard. I saw some of their designs no taste, even i also can design better, having been in this line of a number of years." Then she went on and on and on for about 1/2 hour until i got very fed up and had to interupt her. I stood up, say thank you and pull my wife off.

But that was not the end! As we were walking off, she remarked (purposely loud enough to be heard) to the other sales lady, "Aiya, this sort of customer one look you know they can't afford to buy our beds, next time don't have to waste your time talking to them." That really triggered me and i turn around and confronted her what she means by the remarks. "What's the problem with you! Is it that i must buy from you now? Can't i even consider first before making a decision?"

She was shocked by my reaction and asking me why i need to shout. She herself also started to shout back, asking me to get out of her booth and threatened to call security.

Straight in her face to told her:" Go ahead and call whoever you want to call. I didn't do anything wrong, I have nothing to fear. Go ahead, i will wait for you here." She was so embraressed that she just stomed out with her hp.

The other sales lady still have to cheer to ask me why i need to shout. By then it was already a huge scene at in the middle of the exhibition hall wth many people looking at us. But i don't give a damm care, I loudly dared her to repeat the sacrastic remarks being made. She just reply "i got no time to waste talking to you"

"Now you say no time, just time you boost non stop. If you have guts, u repeat and let everyone here hear that remarks you made on the customer. Yeah, let everyone hear what sort of good svc you provide."

(someone once said, never be intimided by these rude 'Bengs/Lians' svc staff. Let them know that we are not easy target for them to chop carrot head. Expose them ie. purposely talk loud enough so that all their potiential customers in the shop or earnings for the day be loss. They are actually cowards hidden in the bullying turtle covers.)

All these while, my wife was pulling me to stop and just go. I told her these people must taught a lesson. I hope for the best for those people that has placed their deposit with them , especally those who has already paid in full. To me. even if their product is so good, i would not risk purcasing from these jokers.

Guest melancholic

Hi nielty,

thanks for sharing. That lady who shouted at you.. that sounds very much like Janet.. who's now at Inch Design Pte Ltd. And their active at the furniture shows..

Any lawyers here who can advice on our customer rights? Or someone who has experience with CASE?

whatever the case, I will approach CASE to see what options customers like us have, if deposits are placed and the company can't even fix a time to do up measurements. cos I believe that is also part of the whole customer experience.

I really can't believe these people are still in business.

I repeat, AVOID CO'ZY, AVOID JANET!!!! They are very active at expo, and very persistant. I'm surprised they are still using 'janet has left the company trick'!!

Somehow, they will screw up, especially design and delivery date, almost ruined my an-chuang ceremony last year. Spread the words to other forum pls.

Guest melancholic
I repeat, AVOID CO'ZY, AVOID JANET!!!! They are very active at expo, and very persistant. I'm surprised they are still using 'janet has left the company trick'!!

Somehow, they will screw up, especially design and delivery date, almost ruined my an-chuang ceremony last year. Spread the words to other forum pls.

I second that.

i think most of us had the same experienced. we were all impressed by the nice wardrobes and bedroom sets that they have in their shops or exhibition. needless to say, i'm one of those who fell into their trap too :P

they didnt even mention anything abt the unfair T&C that is BEHIND the receipt. and as the same, we havent really decide if we were buying or not and the lady boss (janet) had asked her assistant to issue us the invoice.

when i called her up reflecting my unhappiness on her T&C, similarly she bragged abt her products and even said she can make adjustments on the clauses that i'm not happy with.

as i've mentioned, we decided to give up on our deposit. someone called and asked us when we would like them to go down and take measurements. when i told the person we decided to forgo the deposit, the person didnt even say anything and just hang up the phone.

i just the company survived by this means of income? :X

Guest melancholic
i think most of us had the same experienced. we were all impressed by the nice wardrobes and bedroom sets that they have in their shops or exhibition. needless to say, i'm one of those who fell into their trap too :P

they didnt even mention anything abt the unfair T&C that is BEHIND the receipt. and as the same, we havent really decide if we were buying or not and the lady boss (janet) had asked her assistant to issue us the invoice.

when i called her up reflecting my unhappiness on her T&C, similarly she bragged abt her products and even said she can make adjustments on the clauses that i'm not happy with.

as i've mentioned, we decided to give up on our deposit. someone called and asked us when we would like them to go down and take measurements. when i told the person we decided to forgo the deposit, the person didnt even say anything and just hang up the phone.

I guess so. By the way, I've emailed Case to find out what my options are. Maybe we should gather as many victims as possible to lodge a complaint.. and then the company can be highlighted by Case for consumers to be aware of.

Guest melancholic
I guess so. By the way, I've emailed Case to find out what my options are. Maybe we should gather as many victims as possible to lodge a complaint.. and then the company can be highlighted by Case for consumers to be aware of.

Just an update.. CASE never bothered to reply to my online case submission. Probably only if more of us were to do it then it's a big enough CASE for them to profile themselves further.

And this Janet... really tida apah.. can't be bothered even though I wrote in to her twice about the actions I will take. My deadline to her to settle this amicably is till tomorrow. After that, I'll be filing with Small Claims Tribunal and cross my fingers.

Guest melancholic
Just an update.. CASE never bothered to reply to my online case submission. Probably only if more of us were to do it then it's a big enough CASE for them to profile themselves further.

And this Janet... really tida apah.. can't be bothered even though I wrote in to her twice about the actions I will take. My deadline to her to settle this amicably is till tomorrow. After that, I'll be filing with Small Claims Tribunal and cross my fingers.

To cut the long story short, after Janet finally called me up to question me about my email, we got into a shouting match. (I was driving at that point of time and the phone was on speaker mode) As usual, he pack of lies kept on spewing from her mouth. And just to digress.. if the boss can scream at a customer, that tells you how much they value customers, and how they view their customers.

Then my phone slipped onto the floor and she assumed I slam the phone shut. fine. Thankfully, she stupidly smsed me and basically confessed to some of the grievances that I had raised. Even then, I offered a win-win situation which she had no sense to accept and asked me to settle with her partner Jenny.

i decided to settle with Jenny and thankfully, she was a lot more prompt in her response and was willing to accept my offer to just buy their catalogue items up to the deposit value. Could feel her animosity as well, but to her credit she was a whole lot more professional than the b**** Janet.

As of now, I only hope that the product will be delivered on time and will be of a decent quality. Not I mentioned decent, and not even good. As it is, I don't even know if she gave a wrong product number on the order form since there was none on the catalogue. But I took pictures of the actual product in the showroom as proof.

As a final parting shot for now, my advice is NEVER pay 50% deposit for anything. A deposit is meant to be just that, a deposit, and thus a token sum is all that is required. Unless you have confirmed your delivery date and are very sure of your purchase, that is.

hi people, my hb n i were at the home design n decor fair and we saw that swine Janet n her indian sidekick again! this time they r exhibiting under the name Inch. beware everyone!

maybe we shall organise a forum outings and every 15 mins, a couple will walk past and said aiyo this one is kana blacklist in renotalk forum, then another couple aiyo, this one got many complaints..

wonder what will the Janet reaction be?

:dancingqueen:

maybe we shall organise a forum outings and every 15 mins, a couple will walk past and said aiyo this one is kana blacklist in renotalk forum, then another couple aiyo, this one got many complaints..

oh my ! but hehehe what a clever idea elane...i like !

same Shyt (INCH DESIGN PTE LTD) different name here,we were impressed by their 'tatami' styled bed during the home n decor show back in june i think,luckily my wife force deposit $500 instead of 50% brian insisted.Arrogant and extremely pushy sales tactics they employed,kinda turn us off initially,we should have known empty vessels make the most noise.To our dismay we found a much cheaper similar bed frame @ Hommage furniture which we took our time there comfortably scouring over their furniture catalogs,understanding,patient and good natured boss Eric makes our day.We ordered the platform bed from them needless to say,as brian promised us that deposit for bed frame can be change to other items in their showroom.Went down to their showroom,was served by a rather busy lady(A) definitely not the notorious janet who sport a corky hairstyle. Lady A asked us to look around on our own and call for her if in doubts,going back to work on her watever job.Their furnitures are surprisingly over-priced as compared to other furniture shops,their main reason for the price difference?

1> they are using high end material for all their furnitures - god knows if its true,no cert no nothing expect us to trust them,phui*

2> their furniture are from countries other than china - no proof as well,might as well dont mention

3> their furniture are twice as lasting compared to outside.

4> their furniture are custom made and exclusive.

Insisted that we change to item/s with same value as the original piece,with their SKY HIGH PRICE in mind we will most probably forsake our deposit but not without much fanfare - Well fxxk it i will most prob play the fxxk outa them,these beaches seriously need to pay for their unethical/unscrupulous manners,will carry on till last part till the delivery reach my house ask them to fuk off,this will teach these fxxkers not to mess around with me :bleah:

Edited by kiven78

this aint enuff to appease my $500 deposit they scammed from us,comment loudly 'fccking cheaters' then spit on their mattress before heading off :curse: