Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wtg54

Refund From Dynasty Travel

Hi All,

I booked my honeymoon travel with Dynasty in early Sept and placed a 1k deposit. They subsequently called me in early Nov to tell me my tour package was cancelled due to insufficient group size. I subsequently went down to get a refund voucher in early Nov. Till now, they have not yet processed the refund! And we keep calling and they are not able to provide an explanation. Their so called manager Sharon is also forever not in the office.

Anyone encounter refund situation from Dynasty before?

Please advise.

Thanks.. :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I did not encounter before, but my mum did....

My mum originally booked a TW trip with them and we do understand that for package TW trip,

they need to hv sufficient ppl then can set off...

My mum actually paid 50% of the deposit liao, but they keep delaying for months from the actual date. (Fyi, its peak period).

In the end, my mum got fed up and wanted to cancel, but they say cannot, can only change to

other packages....

My mum had no more leaves to clear by then and in the end she settle with KL trip.

But they dun face such problems with CTC though.....

From my mum's incident, I tried to avoid Dynasty from then on....

Why cannot refund? Are they allowed to do that?

I dunno....they just tel my parents tat and my parents also never tel me until they go for the KL trip.

If I noe, I sure go down and make a big hoo haa...

Mabbe they tort old ppl dunno anything...

If you want to get their attention, post your complaint in newspaper forum. :dribble:

case , NATAs etc ?

lesson learnt...dun book during natas fair....

act. japan, i do saw people doing F&E as well. If it is a popular tourist location, no problem with communication. So dun worry too much. It is a very good experience to F&E.

Hi All,

I booked my honeymoon travel with Dynasty in early Sept and placed a 1k deposit. They subsequently called me in early Nov to tell me my tour package was cancelled due to insufficient group size. I subsequently went down to get a refund voucher in early Nov. Till now, they have not yet processed the refund! And we keep calling and they are not able to provide an explanation. Their so called manager Sharon is also forever not in the office.

Anyone encounter refund situation from Dynasty before?

Please advise.

Thanks.. :D

complain to NATAS and then threaten to complain to newspapers.

I got my refund this way.

complain to NATAS and then threaten to complain to newspapers.

I got my refund this way.

Ok. I go complain! Give me all sorts of stupid excuses. :sport-smiley-004:

Must vent about Dynasty Travel! I paid up my tour 2 Sundays ago and asked them is my payment all settled and they said yes. Four days after the payment, one of the agents called to say I had to pay for the deviation for my trip and I have to go down to pay. I asked them what is the easier way to make payment instead of going all the way down to make payment and they provided bank details to transfer to which I did on the same day. E-mailed them the bank transaction details and ask them for a black and white. Heard nothing from them so called them for two days for this girl I liaised with but she didn't return my calls. I asked anyone else can assist, say they can't. Everyday I get two or three calls from them chasing for the outstanding payment. Just scolded the supervisor. Told them don't you have a system to track payment? I have already told the previous agents who called me who I liaise with. Why would I default a $250 payment when I have already paid $5k+ payment! In the first place, when I made payment, I already asked if all my payment has been cleared and your girl said yes. :curse: