Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ziweimaster

Zi Wei Dou Shu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For those who are interested in zi wei dou shu & chinese name analysis, here is a GOOD NEWS for you all. There is FREE zi wei dou shu & chinese name analysis from the Feng Shui e-Magazine at www.WayOnNet.com. You may send your details to e-magazine@wayonnet.com but only one will be selected every month. The analysis result will be published on the next issue.

http://www.wayonnet.com/fengshui_articles_...ry.aspx?aID=200

Hi

I provide free zi wei dou shu analysis. You can email me your date of birth to ziweimaster@gmail.com and I will reply back with free report in PDF format.

are you learning right now?

i have went to 2 diff ppl, one is a FT recommended by another forum but he wasn't so accurate, just generally correct.

the other was good, he was accurate to the details for events in my life.

are you learning right now?

i have went to 2 diff ppl, one is a FT recommended by another forum but he wasn't so accurate, just generally correct.

the other was good, he was accurate to the details for events in my life.

Hi Pulpy,

Can pm me your ziwei master address, contact and fees.

thank you.

Hi Pulpy,

Can pm me your ziwei master address, contact and fees.

thank you.

the first one is in sing but he has changed his no. sorry about that. he charges $48 though and lives in sengkang.

the second one was a man i met in china. a fren of my friend's uncle who offered to just read for fun.

Not sure if there's still any interest. There's a ZWDS master in FuLuFhou bldg, behind Kang Li crystal. Charges $38 for a brief analysis.

Went to him 5 years ago b4 I was married. He told me I was going to have lotsa children, but they're all girls. Asked him about the possibility of a boy. He laughed and said,"Maybe medical science might help. But if you leave it to fate then I would say 99% accurate."

I brushed it off. Today, I have 3 lovely little girls running around my house. :help:

He also said I'll earn big bucks after 41. I'll wait and see. ;)

I went to YUAN ZHONG XIU at IMM for a ZWDS analysis by Master Emily.

I would say she's 80% correct in her analysis and most of the things she mentioned, I had already known. She also pushes for some luck-enhancing "ceremony" to put my DNA (hair/fingernails) under a buddha statue.

Ceremony+buddha statue+housing it in their mini temple (in IMM warehouse-office)=$2k-3k+ (depending on the quality of the buddha) (gulp!)

I think this is more of an "upselling" gimmick.

She also pushes for some luck-enhancing "ceremony" to put my DNA (hair/fingernails) under a buddha statue.

Ceremony+buddha statue+housing it in their mini temple (in IMM warehouse-office)=$2k-3k+ (depending on the quality of the buddha) (gulp!)

Stay away from all these- what with all the hair cutting, blood enhancing blah blah.

Later kena "gong tau" :(

I would say she's 80% correct in her analysis and most of the things she mentioned, I had already known. She also pushes for some luck-enhancing "ceremony" to put my DNA (hair/fingernails) under a buddha statue.

One of my relative engaged the Taiwanese master in YZX. Paid many thousands to buy things. Nearly wanted to try him out but heard that he use "Fu" and also was "Chen's" adviser also. Now this "Chen" is in jail, I guess his standard is also up to nowhere. Lucky me! :P

Stay away from all these- what with all the hair cutting, blood enhancing blah blah.

Later kena "gong tau" :(

Some of my friends also tried their bazi reading using Zi Wei Do Sho but ended up dissatisfied. They said those readings were very general and not cheap lei. "Gong Tao" I don't think so lah.

Edited by Susan28

actually, for basics, can self-teach.

but for the more advanced one, more difficult.

I tried to self-read. For career, character, very accurate. Even the physical looks also accurate.

And... my destinated life is the same as the following life.

So quite easy for me.

but for complicated ones, cannot understand already.

Hi

I provide free zi wei dou shu analysis. You can email me your date of birth to ziweimaster@gmail.com and I will reply back with free report in PDF format.

Can you advices my Zi wei dou shu. I give a lots of Master to see my Bazhi, everyone is commend my Bazhi is strong good, but I don't feel that. Can you advices?

YUAN ZHONG XIU................its link with Sunshine Empire. my reno id told me a customer of his...was ask to buy fengshui stuff...mounting to 20K...more expensive than the reno itself....

IMHO, no need to buy a lot of fengshui items to enhance. Some are natural enhancers.

i.e. TV, Colours, Paintings, Ornaments (Some you already have it).

Those that asked you to buy a lot of things are just to UPSELL to PROFIT more. One master told me,

only certain things you really need, i.e. Water Features, Laughing Buddha, plants etc.

YUAN ZHONG XIU................its link with Sunshine Empire. my reno id told me a customer of his...was ask to buy fengshui stuff...mounting to 20K...more expensive than the reno itself....

Really??!! They are related meh? Sunshine Empire is it the one at toa payoh that was in the media about investor money...something like that?

Ya, I was one of the victim of YZX.

Edited by Susan28