Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

S**less Marriage

ya, think she must try go counselling 1st. and usually counsellor will able to give some sort of suggestions to open up she & her hb to talk abt it.

sometimes as outsiders, we don't understand the depth of the problm as she may not tell you everything. like some ppl i know, both couple hv tons of sexual activities and kinky sex before marriage with each other before marriage and after marriage, the kick kinda fade out... and in asia, most ppl don't tell you this. i also know of some guys & girls (esp. guys) complained of the opp partners' high sexual needs that they can't cope. :lol:

but great and thorough observation may be needed if one need to know if the opp partner is a gay. i know some girls also got this kind of lesbian problm. but as we are asian and in our society, these behaviours are not treated as normal, so these ppl tend to keep vy low profile. OT abit, i ever saw 2 china male workers kissing each other on their face at a bus interchange!:rofl: and irregardless of ppl staring at them. this is the kind of attention that it will seek in our society unlike at those ang mo countries where its treated as normal.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

common leh, my cousin oso not having sex after marriage think also around several years.

but now she has a daugther liao i tink one find day her Hubby think Open liao.

common leh, my cousin oso not having sex after marriage think also around several years.

but now she has a daugther liao i tink one find day her Hubby think Open liao.

wah, den must find out what makes the husband suddenly think open... must share the secret so that karen77sg can advise her friend to try the secret formula... :deal:

Annulment is possible even if the marriage is more than one yr.

Can annul if the marriage is un-consummated either due to one party's wilful refusal or inability to perform the act loh. Or the victim is 'conned' into the marriage. Or one of the parties is of unsound mind. Or if the woman already impregnanted by some other persons other than the hb. Or if one of the parties got veneral disease.

Anyway, point is, annulment is not based on length of marriage. So it is entirely possible. But if annul & the flat is less than 5yrs old, the flat will be confiscated by HDB. But annulment got its good points as ur fren can get back her single status which is v impt. In case she remarries & need to buy another flat. Dat will affect her housing loan loh. It will affect her income tax as well.

Annulment is possible even if the marriage is more than one yr.

Can annul if the marriage is un-consummated either due to one party's wilful refusal or inability to perform the act loh. Or the victim is 'conned' into the marriage. Or one of the parties is of unsound mind. Or if the woman already impregnanted by some other persons other than the hb. Or if one of the parties got veneral disease.

Anyway, point is, annulment is not based on length of marriage. So it is entirely possible. But if annul & the flat is less than 5yrs old, the flat will be confiscated by HDB. But annulment got its good points as ur fren can get back her single status which is v impt. In case she remarries & need to buy another flat. Dat will affect her housing loan loh. It will affect her income tax as well.

Hi Cheesecake,

Thanks for your valuable information!

Anyway I dun tink my fren will ever walk out of tis marriage...she just cried to us weeks ago and

she tell us tat this is her life and she gotta accept it....

Well....we have said watever we have to and the rest is up to her liao...

Her she will be happier 30 years or more than tat in tis marriage life....

D

Fyi....his HB's health no problem cos my fren ever caught him masterbate before....

So wats the problem?

what did he M to? a lady picture or male????

did u ask if they engage in pseudo-sex i.e. everything sex like kissing, oral sex, fingering except penetration

Also even if dun have penetration sex, can still enjoy all the intimacy like i mention above and it more or less will sextify both partners and protect from having babies if that's what the hubby fear.

If they are not doing the above, then definitely something deeper than what the hubby verbally discussed, the FS and BZ thing made be a facade that's all. :yamseng:

Edited by Relacker

Hi Cheesecake,

Thanks for your valuable information!

Anyway I dun tink my fren will ever walk out of tis marriage...she just cried to us weeks ago and

she tell us tat this is her life and she gotta accept it....

Well....we have said watever we have to and the rest is up to her liao...

Her she will be happier 30 years or more than tat in tis marriage life....

Feel so sad for ur frien so young already wan to give in to Life. :yamseng:

what did he M to? a lady picture or male????

did u ask if they engage in pseudo-sex i.e. everything sex like kissing, oral sex, fingering except penetration

Also even if dun have penetration sex, can still enjoy all the intimacy like i mention above and it more or less will sextify both partners and protect from having babies if that's what the hubby fear.

If they are not doing the above, then definitely something deeper than what the hubby verbally discussed, the FS and BZ thing made be a facade that's all. :jawdrop:

They dun do oral sex, kissing...oni minimum kissing during courtship....

After tat the HB dun kiss her anymore, oni expect her to make him high, then he M lor...

Which I tink is too much, is like treating her like a tool....

And the HB dun satisfy her at all....if u were her, wat wld u do???

Feel so sad for ur frien so young already wan to give in to Life. :jawdrop:

To each own la....if she choose to accept it, we as frens got to support her....

3 years didn't touch his wife....???:notti:! @#$%^&*!!! Only like to "自摸"? He think his playing majong :wub:??

He is either a gay or he is sick (in his mind...). Bring him go see psychologist!:wub:

3 years didn't touch his wife....???:(! @#$%^&*:notti:! Only like to "自摸"? He think his playing majong :jawdrop:??

He is either a gay or he is sick (in his mind...). Bring him go see psychologist!:jawdrop:

No...I mean he got touch her....just to make himself high and release....bt he never wanna satisfy my fren's need....Dunno wanna get too detailed...hope u get wat I mean?

3 years didn't touch his wife....???:sport-smiley-003:! @#$%^&*!!! Only like to "自摸"? He think his playing majong !!??

He is either a gay or he is sick (in his mind...). Bring him go see psychologist!!!

:lol: agree with you. the guy should go see a psychologist. most men (i refering to those selfish type but still have sex ones) who want to get high and release, would like to engage in sex with women but will not try to satisfy the women but instead will just release as and when he like. bcoz generally, most women takes longer time to get high and achieve climax than men. this one is so special.... :dunno:

No...I mean he got touch her....just to make himself high and release....bt he never wanna satisfy my fren's need....Dunno wanna get too detailed...hope u get wat I mean?

"Satisfy himself only" Then he is jus a Selfish Pig. !! :sport-smiley-003: !!

Maybe shld advise ur friend talk to him and let him knw that "Beside u need satisfaction I also need maybe next time we can do each other like 69 position" Or alternate download some Po..rn moive and watch together so as to intimate each other.

Ur friend definitely need to speak to her HB otherwise this will further soar the RS. Couple need to tell each other their preference in sex so as to improve their RS, no point only ONE party enjoy and the other suffer in silent. !!

"Satisfy himself only" Then he is jus a Selfish Pig. 8|:furious::curse:

Maybe shld advise ur friend talk to him and let him knw that "Beside u need satisfaction I also need maybe next time we can do each other like 69 position" Or alternate download some Po..rn moive and watch together so as to intimate each other.

Ur friend definitely need to speak to her HB otherwise this will further soar the RS. Couple need to tell each other their preference in sex so as to improve their RS, no point only ONE party enjoy and the other suffer in silent. :bleah:

Ya, she did talk to him tat she has her needs too bt the guy just revoke her and say why she must hv s-e-x..... STUPID PIG!@$&$#@%&%$#&

There is nothing she can make the guy to try cos the guy wan zero chance to hv babies....

Anyway, we cannot meddle much into their affair too...

My fren is a traditional woman, to her, divorce is something disgraceful...

Tat is y I can only wish her all the best!

:lol: agree with you. the guy should go see a psychologist. most men (i refering to those selfish type but still have sex ones) who want to get high and release, would like to engage in sex with women but will not try to satisfy the women but instead will just release as and when he like. bcoz generally, most women takes longer time to get high and achieve climax than men. this one is so special.... :dunno:

IMO, he is just a plain SELFISH, STUPID, IDIOTIC PIG whom is ruining the happiness of a woman....

Sigh! To tink there is such a marriage nowadays....