Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icestorm

Where To Get Bedsheet For Serta Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
heard that serta mattresses are much thicker than the normal ones

i only know akemi can go up to 16", how thick is your mattress icestorm?

Good question..i also duno how thick coz forgot to measure when i ordered it. Does that mean i've to go back to the shop and measure? oh-oh....

you can wait for robinson sales or year end sales to get your bedsheets..

Another cheap way is, get your quilt cover from Aussino (it comes with 2 pillow case), then go Spotlight, get those plain color bedsheet. Yes, Spotlight got bedsheet for up to 16" thk and d*** cheap.

Even those set one cost around $100+.....

as for your mattress measurement, go to www.sleeppost.com, find your mattress model and you'll know the thickness...

Edited by andylyf

if yours is 16" or less, go for the akemi warehouse sale

just come back from there

bedsheet set at $29, or $49 for up to 535TC / 10cm square

really worth it :(:good:

serta mattresses are usually abt 14"-16" thick.. not all bedsheets from Aussino can be used. Only a couple of collections are suitable~ Jean perry is another brand you may wish to consider.

Of course, before u buy..check with the retail assistant 1st..~ :bangwall:

serta mattresses are usually abt 14"-16" thick.. not all bedsheets from Aussino can be used. Only a couple of collections are suitable~ Jean perry is another brand you may wish to consider.

Of course, before u buy..check with the retail assistant 1st..~ :bangwall:

Aussino bedsheet do not cater for 14"-16" wat i suggest is getting the quilt cover from Aussino. They have quite a no. of nice designs and the quilt cover usually comes with pillow case. Quilt cover do not ahve thickness range.

After that, just get a near matching plain fitted bedsheet from Spotlight(you can get pretty high threadcount bedsheet) or other sources. IMO, the house is not an exhibition room, so most important is comfortable and cheap.

you can try Robinsons... my Sealy mattress is also arnd 14" and i bought my bedsheets from Robinsons... can check out there... :yamseng:

Aussino bedsheet do not cater for 14"-16" wat i suggest is getting the quilt cover from Aussino. They have quite a no. of nice designs and the quilt cover usually comes with pillow case. Quilt cover do not ahve thickness range.

After that, just get a near matching plain fitted bedsheet from Spotlight(you can get pretty high threadcount bedsheet) or other sources. IMO, the house is not an exhibition room, so most important is comfortable and cheap.

there are some aussino sheets that can use for 14" mattress. i hv at least one set that does...

sorry ah, too newbie in buying all these..what does 'threadcount' means?

if yours is 16" or less, go for the akemi warehouse sale

just come back from there

bedsheet set at $29, or $49 for up to 535TC / 10cm square

really worth it :deal::dancingqueen:

hehehe, i also went on weekend. But most bedsheets are for 9" for king size...sigh,only managed to buy 2sets that said for mattress up to 40cm

oh yours is king size :wub:

but i saw most queen sized ones can fit up to 16" leh

cannot be sold out so fast right? :sport-smiley-003::yamseng:

Ermm, i think a lot sold out. Comforter also dont have much liao....then want to get the quilt also no king size liao.sigh..bad idea to go on the last day of sale.