Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

simple is nice..

simple= spacious as well.

Actuali a hse not necessary need a theme. If the owner likes wat is inside is enff. Ultimately is the owner who is going to stay in the hse n not visitor :drunk:

Owner happy can liao zz

Actuali a theme home is more difficult to maintain. coz u cannot any how add stuff when time goes by. Like different stages in life, will tend to add different ting in. Also when got kids ard oso difficult. :jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes agreed.

Also bear in mind that there will be many boxes to come from your old house.

I kinda of scare especially I look around my present house...so many things to pack.

My kids alone already take up so many boxes!:)

Better dont think that first!:unsure:

Or else can go crazy!

Hi SIM

I love your sofa and tv console...so nice!:notti:!

HAPPY

simple is nice..

Actuali a hse not necessary need a theme. If the owner likes wat is inside is enff. Ultimately is the owner who is going to stay in the hse n not visitor :notti:

Owner happy can liao :P

Actuali a theme home is more difficult to maintain. coz u cannot any how add stuff when time goes by. Like different stages in life, will tend to add different ting in. Also when got kids ard oso difficult. :notti:

Simpleboi,

Simple itself is beautiful... :P Your house is worth alot more already, high floor!:)!:unsure:!:notti:! :notti:

Ya lor, after the renovation, like got to spend even much more and all the few dollars add up become alot more lor.. cos need a lot of things!:notti:!

Hi nemo, Yup, it's 10k.. but the renovation is just simple one without built-in wardrobe, false ceiling, l-box etc.. :furious: Trying to save on it.. although the house will look simple then so for those who want to come take a look, hope wont be disappointing keke :dunno:

not at all... i also doing very simple , no false ceiling, l-box, but have wardrobe la so esti cost overall is $17k but if no wardrobe almost 11k... haahahahh almost the same...

afterall, it's what we as owner feel...

Also, i was thinking if yours is 10k, mine can be around there too.. cos' ours is simple one... hmmmmm

not at all... i also doing very simple , no false ceiling, l-box, but have wardrobe la so esti cost overall is $17k but if no wardrobe almost 11k... haahahahh almost the same...

Also, i was thinking if yours is 10k, mine can be around there too.. cos' ours is simple one... hmmmmm

shsss.... my reno cost is only a 4-digit number!:furious:

but i cheated cos it doesn't include laminate flooring, lighting and wardrobe. :P

Simpleboi,

Simple itself is beautiful... :) Your house is worth alot more already, high floor!:dunno:!:curse:!:bleah:! 8|

Ya lor, after the renovation, like got to spend even much more and all the few dollars add up become alot more lor.. cos need a lot of things!:lol:!

even my house low floor and simple reno, but i'm loving it too!! :P

actually a home is where we relax, so whether there's a theme really depends on what you want

i built my 'theme' around things i buy off the shelf, not the renovation stuff

so as long as you feel comfortable with it, just go ahead :good: :good:

Hi applefreak

Yup I agree, in fact I never thought of a theme when renovating the house.. just have a comfortable looking home will do :P

ya loh.. totally agree! as long as u love it.. it is your very own personal theme.. which is unique to u as well.. theme is jus a term easier for u to get ur ideas across to any designer or contractor.. not really something v impt de la..

Hi xlan,

I normally just tell the designer/contractor wat to do etc.. and guess he prob have no idea bout the whole thing.. :P

simple is nice..

Actuali a hse not necessary need a theme. If the owner likes wat is inside is enff. Ultimately is the owner who is going to stay in the hse n not visitor :)

Owner happy can liao :)

Actuali a theme home is more difficult to maintain. coz u cannot any how add stuff when time goes by. Like different stages in life, will tend to add different ting in. Also when got kids ard oso difficult. :P

Hi jazznpop,

Hehe, we are happy in our house.. although it looks plain etc.. but it's something that we chose together etc.. thats why it's special :) Actually we hope visitors will like it oso :P

Simpleboi,

Simple itself is beautiful... :) Your house is worth alot more already, high floor!:jawdrop:!:jawdrop:!:jawdrop:! :yamseng:

Ya lor, after the renovation, like got to spend even much more and all the few dollars add up become alot more lor.. cos need a lot of things!!!!

Hi binzz,

Yup, just looking at the misc items i bought from ikea can faint liao.. but no choice.. what we have to get we have to get.. :)

Really thanks to all for the kind words, truly appreciate it :D

Hi nemofc,

Wow, the wardrobe is 6k!

Mine no wardrobe, but there is windows grille.. hehe.. as long as we like it :)

shsss.... my reno cost is only a 4-digit number!!!

but i cheated cos it doesn't include laminate flooring, lighting and wardrobe. :P

even my house low floor and simple reno, but i'm loving it too!! :yamseng:

Hi xiao_xinn,

Wow, only 4 digits :o

My flooring is whole house homogeneous.. and that take up close to half of my reno cost already.. :P

Hi SIM

I love your sofa and tv console...so nice!!!!

HAPPY

Hi happy,

Thanks :) However, they still owe me the coffee and dining table.. supossedly today come.. but delay again.. to Sat.. haiz.. :(

Edited by Simpleboi

Still cant believe so fast only a few days.. and prob not lighted more than an hour..

I told the air-con pple to fix.. my air-con salesman said ok.. but they seem to be taking their time.. close to two weeks already.. still nothing done.. i called him.. he said his manager need to get the mosaic pple.. and also he need to match the tiles with the one in the bathroom.. and the tiles very difficult to get one.. coz hdb type of tiles..

Haiz.. Also dunno wat to do..... :jawdrop:

Hey Simpleboi,

Less is More, More is Less

This phrase olways use by world reknown architects & designers. Now i gota use it 2 describe ur hm. :jawdrop:

ur tv console buy frm wher? Price? Got light green colour?

Regarding e tiles in yr hse, u can ask ur ID go to e site office wher e hdb officer-in-charge of ur area is stationed. Check with e OIC.

He suppose to have e tile supplier contacts. Buy frm dis supplier, his tiles sure 2 match ur existing tile. Cos they r e 1 who supplied all e tiles for all e blks in ur area.

For those ppl who r doing a low-wall in e kitchen, hiding e wasing machine, it applies 2. Unless u hack/overlay with different tile pattern or design.

Actually, its a kinda simple job. Ur ID can simply ask his tiler dn 2 fix e thingy.

:jawdrop:

Edited by jaCKY777

Hi applefreak

Yup I agree, in fact I never thought of a theme when renovating the house.. just have a comfortable looking home will do :P

actually when i was renovating my place, i also don't have a theme

my so-called 'theme' was built around furniture pieces we acquired

so if you look at my built-in stuff, the flat can be changed into modern / zen / minimalist / whatever once we change the furniture :bow::D

wow 6 k for wardrobe? how many wardrobes?

if you guys are not doing any built in stuff, getting contractor might be cheaper wor...

Hi nemofc,

Wow, the wardrobe is 6k!

Mine no wardrobe, but there is windows grille.. hehe.. as long as we like it :(

paisey, my wardrobes is $4K+, kitchen with concrete support (bottom), carpentry (top) with solid top = $4.5k

Hi NEM

Errr...I think you better double confirm with your id/contractor.

Is it that your concrete and solid top cost $4.5K? How about whole cabinet?

HAPPY

paisey, my wardrobes is $4K+, kitchen with concrete support (bottom), carpentry (top) with solid top = $4.5k

oic....blur liao.....

how many ft your id quote you for your cabinet?

think nemo meant the whole kitchen works cost $4.5k including concrete support, top cabinets and solid tops :(

think nemo meant the whole kitchen works cost $4.5k including concrete support, top cabinets and solid tops :(

yes, exp?

Edited by nemofc

Hey Simpleboi,

Less is More, More is Less

This phrase olways use by world reknown architects & designers. Now i gota use it 2 describe ur hm. :D

ur tv console buy frm wher? Price? Got light green colour?

Regarding e tiles in yr hse, u can ask ur ID go to e site office wher e hdb officer-in-charge of ur area is stationed. Check with e OIC.

He suppose to have e tile supplier contacts. Buy frm dis supplier, his tiles sure 2 match ur existing tile. Cos they r e 1 who supplied all e tiles for all e blks in ur area.

For those ppl who r doing a low-wall in e kitchen, hiding e wasing machine, it applies 2. Unless u hack/overlay with different tile pattern or design.

Actually, its a kinda simple job. Ur ID can simply ask his tiler dn 2 fix e thingy.

:dunno:

Hi jacky,

The phrase sounds complex :P

I bought my TV Console from Novena, price is $599 for the size that I have.. Yup, can choose the colour, not sure if have light green.. I chose the orange and white colour :D

For the tiles thingy.. the air con supplier managed to find a tile guy.. and will replace the mosaic tiles tomorrow Fri evening 6-7 pm.. thanks for help :)