Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simpleboi

Our Simple Lovely Home

Shall we organise a cooking lesson??

Anybody?

actual good to eat home cook food leh. less MSG.

But then i bet nxt time i will not cook coz dunno how to cook. Down stair got kopi shop some more 24hrs hahha got another excuse not to cook :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This weekend might be at my house, wanna come over?

Empty shell lah.

Lets drink over a packet of coffee and chit chat?

Maybe can ask other to join too!

Hi Happy,

Hehe would love to.. the thing is this weekend will be out almost whole day.. maybe only sat morn still at home.. keke.. so not sure if can or not keke 8|

Btw i dun drink coffeee 8|

:furious:

Nowaday, I will tabao the food from the downstair kopitiam and bring home to eat. In this way, we save $2.40 of drinks cost.

Cooking at home will also help me to save some $$ and keep our meal healthy since I NEVER use MSG.

Hehe.. yup.. healthy meal is the best 8|

Ate a lot from the kopitiam liao.. so far so good 8|

Shall we organise a cooking lesson??

Anybody?

Wow.. cooking lesson?

Who's teaching? :notti:

I also dunno how to cook.. but can be learnt i guesss.. my wife can cook keke :(

Nowaday, I will tabao the food from the downstair kopitiam and bring home to eat. In this way, we save $2.40 of drinks cost.

Cooking at home will also help me to save some $$ and keep our meal healthy since I NEVER use MSG.

I beg to differ actually.

If u staying with ur hubby or wife only, buy food outside is much more economical than cooking at home. But of coz, dun eat at lavish restaurants lar ahhahahaha

Who's teaching? :P

I also dunno how to cook.. but can be learnt i guesss.. my wife can cook keke :D

hahaha.. get ur wife to teach! :bath:

simpleboi u no need to learn how to cook coz ur wife know can liao. She can cook for u ya.

Me need to learn coz i dunno how to cook. Then hubby oso dunno, everyday eat out oso sianz

now come to think abt it, if i dun cook, kitchen no need to do too nice hahahha = save $$$ for other ting hahah

simpleboi u no need to learn how to cook coz ur wife know can liao. She can cook for u ya.

Me need to learn coz i dunno how to cook. Then hubby oso dunno, everyday eat out oso sianz

now come to think abt it, if i dun cook, kitchen no need to do too nice hahahha = save $$$ for other ting hahah

Hi jazznpop,

Hehe, think also good to know how to cook.. a skill to be learnt keke.. coz can also cook back for my wife :( And when she sick or not feeling well too ;)

Of coz lazy to learn too :)

hiya hiya!!

my internet is finally up!!

after i got my own kitchen, i kinda enjoy cooking. best dish is terriyaki salmon. just buy salmon from ntuc, fry a bit then pour terriyaki sauce. the sauce is really nice. hehe... but the mopping n wiping n washing after cooking kills...

yeah tat is the part. wash after cooking ........

ya lo.... usually we take 1 hr to cook, 1 hr to eat (must eat slowly to make it worth), 1 hr to clean. total 3 hrs. so cannot cook every day.

ya lo.... usually we take 1 hr to cook, 1 hr to eat (must eat slowly to make it worth), 1 hr to clean. total 3 hrs. so cannot cook every day.

Yup! Yup! I agreed as I have just taken 1 hr ++ to cook the 5 spice duck + tempura prawn and then I threw all the washing up to 'HIM'. :bleah:

Edited by Cindy-Monkeybone

Hey I think we Guys should stand up and voice up together.

Give your hubby and everybody hubby a break after a hard day's work.

Yup! Yup! I agreed as I have just taken 1 hr ++ to cook the 5 spice duck + tempura prawn and then I threw all the washing up to 'HIM'. :bleah:

women work too, just as hard, just as long hours..

Yup! Yup! I agreed as I have just taken 1 hr ++ to cook the 5 spice duck + tempura prawn and then I threw all the washing up to 'HIM'. :yamseng:

Wow.. spice duck and tempura prawn.. yummy :bangwall:

Anyway, I would wash it too unless she wash it.. but we dun cook much things anyway.. so nothing much to wash too.. tabao easier keke :(

Hehe, would love too :notti:

But my other half also working.... and sometimes longer hours than me :)