Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

Hi, i am looking for my ROM cum wedding shoes. Anyone has any recommendations as to where can I get it ?? I like open-toe ones. Pls suggest ... and if u dun mind, u can also show me urs ...

Edited by chipydale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got mine from NOVO. If you are referring to those off-the-shelves one then there are plenty of shops around, no special shop to mention...just depends on what you like nia...if you are referring to custom made shoes, those will cost a bomb, the most common one would be leapin lizard, essex walk...but be prepared to pay if you are going for custom made.

i got mine at Xodus

now xmas season lotsa party going on rite, then alot of plces sure sell party heels.. those heels can be used as wedding shoes lor

go check it out =)

That was more than a year back, and only cost me $100 thereabouts

I have friends wholike covered toe heels (more formal looking). Totally agree. But i prefered easy slip ons, especilly under the long heavy gowns/dresses.

Like Air said, can consider leapin lizard (cheapest is $80), essex walk (woo this one in the hundreds i think). If got more budget, go Paradox or the shop in front of it. Takashimaya luxury boutiques level. Really beautiful shoes, but price tag will induce a heart attack in me.

Edited by compassvale

Getting a pair like Bluberi's is a good idea. It has heel straps. On your wedding day, and with a heavy gown, I don't think getting a pair of slip-ons is a good idea. All that click clock click clock. And imagine you have to run, the slips ons may fall off. You would already have a heavy gown to handle, so the last thing you want is filmsy shoes.

but muz be careful lor.. coz the can-can of my wedding gown got caught with the diamante of my heels when i was lying down for my studio PS

this my wedding shoe. i guess i will use it for outdoor photoshooting, still finding for AD one.. i tot its 4inches. :unsure:

weddingshoevivie1rl0.th.jpg

weddingshoevivievr2.th.jpg

its make of Swaroski

click on the pix to ZOOM

Edited by LadyLuck

i dont buy expensive wedding shoes bcos end of the day the shoes will be covered by the wedding and evening gowns. so no point lor. moreover, nobody will really go and notice the shoes. :jawdrop:

i was more particular about the accessories i were wearing. eg, diamonds bracelet, diamond ring, diamonds earrings etc. :notti: