Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

i dont buy expensive wedding shoes bcos end of the day the shoes will be covered by the wedding and evening gowns. so no point lor. moreover, nobody will really go and notice the shoes. :bangwall:

i was more particular about the accessories i were wearing. eg, diamonds bracelet, diamond ring, diamonds earrings etc. :dunno:

oh.. but i can see mah. :dunno:

me leave for myself la...

i oso wil care for accessories.

is your accessories those exaggerate one?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh.. but i can see mah. :dunno:

you not wearing those long long gown that covered the feet?

I only get a cheap flat white slip on cos must stand very long,scare my leg tired. hehe. But my mil says cannot give away or lend to fren if i dun wan to wear...only can throw away. Parents always got weird superstition. :bangwall:

oh.. but i can see mah. :)

i thought wedding and evening gowns are long type. yours are short type huh? :unsure: my accessories werent those exaggerate ones. i prefer simple but yet elegant ones. :P my ring, tennis bracelet and earrings are real diamonds. :)

during walking ,shoe sure show up too mah. also ps mh

when wearing shoe, ps & video cam oso

nope, usually when you walk the wedding shoes doesnt show unless you lift up your gown when you are walking. :)

i wore slippers when taking outdoor PS bcos even i wore the wedding shoes also couldnt see lor. comfortable comes first. :)

my ring, tennis bracelet and earrings are real diamonds. :drunk:

u mean other ppl's are NORMALLY FAKE????? :D:jawdrop::dribble:

dun see the point why u have to EMPHASIZE that yours is REAL :dribble::help::dribble:

u mean other ppl's are NORMALLY FAKE????? :D:jawdrop::dribble:

dun see the point why u have to EMPHASIZE that yours is REAL :dribble::help::dribble:

oh, you pls dont take it too hard wor. :drunk:

of course, there're people wearing real diamonds. what about you on your AD? :bleah:

oh, you pls dont take it too hard wor. :jawdrop:

of course, there're people wearing real diamonds. what about you on your AD? :dribble:

come on... why shd i take it hard?! :dribble:

it's just a subtle hint to tell u that though people never brag they wore REAL DIAMONDS on their AD, doesnt mean that they never wore that... why shd the focus be on REAL DIAMONDS??? This is a topic on wedding shoes!! unless u got REAL DIAMONDS on ur wedding shoes then probably ppl will :D:help:

Of course i wore REAL DIAMONDS (since u want to emphasize on this) on my AD. but i dun see the point of boasting and bragging abt it! :dribble:

u mean other ppl's are NORMALLY FAKE????? :dribble::drunk::bleah:

dun see the point why u have to EMPHASIZE that yours is REAL :notti::dribble::help:

Errmm... Maybe becoz she never wear real ones till the actual day? Rental charges might be high.. Gonna make it worthwhile to promote abit.. Anyway, no one will actually refer to crystals as fake diamonds.. It's hard to come up with the right words when the vocabulary in her dictionary is limited..

come on... why shd i take it hard?! :deal:

it's just a subtle hint to tell u that though people never brag they wore REAL DIAMONDS on their AD, doesnt mean that they never wore that... why shd the focus be on REAL DIAMONDS??? This is a topic on wedding shoes!! unless u got REAL DIAMONDS on ur wedding shoes then probably ppl will :notti::help:

Of course i wore REAL DIAMONDS (since u want to emphasize on this) on my AD. but i dun see the point of boasting and bragging abt it! :rofl:

Agreed!:dribble::D:jawdrop:

Errmm... Maybe becoz she never wear real ones till the actual day? Rental charges might be high.. Gonna make it worthwhile to promote abit.. Anyway, no one will actually refer to crystals as fake diamonds.. It's hard to come up with the right words when the vocabulary in her dictionary is limited..

Agreed!:jawdrop::help::D

:dribble:

thanks for pointing that out to me...

coz i never thot this is the case for her :dribble:

No problem.. Although I think people seldom rent diamonds.. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Proves only one thing....so insecure until got to emphasize that they're REAL diamonds.....scared ppl mistaken them for fake ones....then again, who the he ll gives a f***?!?! Si bey bo liao....:rolleyes:

Edited by Air

:rofl: :rofl:

Proves only one thing....so insecure until got to emphasize that they're REAL diamonds.....scared ppl mistaken them for fake ones....then again, who the he ll gives a f***?!?! Si bey bo liao....:rolleyes:

Who knows that every wedding dinner she went, she straight away go ask the bride, "Are you wearing REAL diamonds?" :rofl:

Who knows that every wedding dinner she went, she straight away go ask the bride, "Are you wearing REAL diamonds?" :rolleyes:

:rofl: That would be so rude! :rofl:

Then again, if scared ppl mistake them for fake diamonds, then should just wear the diamonds then after that put a big big banner that says in bold, MY DIAMONDS ARE REAL!

So insecure....*shake head*

Still had the cheek to ask ppl if they are wearing real diamonds....i see liao i feel like laughing out loud....what kinda stupid question is that?!? *shake head again*

:rofl: That would be so rude! :rofl:

Then again, if scared ppl mistake them for fake diamonds, then should just wear the diamonds then after that put a big big banner that says in bold, MY DIAMONDS ARE REAL!

So insecure....*shake head*

Still had the cheek to ask ppl if they are wearing real diamonds....i see liao i feel like laughing out loud....what kinda stupid question is that?!? *shake head again*

Aiyoh.. No need to feel puzzled over this kind of thing.. I got a not-so-close friend also like that.. She is only 20 when I know her.. But she actually carried Hermes bag, wear Gucci heels, with Christian Dior top plus Prada wallet.. She even had a 1.02 carat ring..

Eventually, we found out that everything she carried is fake... :rolleyes:

She is super insecure and often lied about alot of things.. Some people are like that.. But, we only pity her coz she thought no one know about her lies... So poor thing...

Aiyoh.. No need to feel puzzled over this kind of thing.. I got a not-so-close friend also like that.. She is only 20 when I know her.. But she actually carried Hermes bag, wear Gucci heels, with Christian Dior top plus Prada wallet.. She even had a 1.02 carat ring..

Eventually, we found out that everything she carried is fake... :rolleyes:

She is super insecure and often lied about alot of things.. Some people are like that.. But, we only pity her coz she thought no one know about her lies... So poor thing...

Aiyoh so ke lian. Actually kena found out liao even more pai seh, face duno where to hide..

But there's a difference between lying and bragging, to me, the latter is more irritating.

These ppl have a serious insecurity about them...shd pay a visit to the psychiatrist...

And for the latter case I mentioned, should pay money to go back to school (if ever she attended one) and learn what's humility.

Edited by Air