Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

Aiyoh so ke lian. Actually kena found out liao even more pai seh, face duno where to hide..

But there's a difference between lying and bragging, to me, the latter is more irritating.

Haha.. Maybe some ppl not only brag, everything also fake one leh? Seriously.. no one knows but themselves..

Let's get back to the main topic..

Wedding shoes.. Actually, I wanted to wear a pair of old shoes for my wedding.. But my mum said it is a must to get brand new ones.. In the end, I just get 1 pair just 1 day before my wedding..

Yours also brand new?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha.. Maybe some ppl not only brag, everything also fake one leh? Seriously.. no one knows but themselves..

Wedding shoes.. Actually, I wanted to wear a pair of old shoes for my wedding.. But my mum said it is a must to get brand new ones.. In the end, I just get 1 pair just 1 day before my wedding..

Yours also brand new?

Yup mine's brand new...but not expensive...i got it from Novo...costs abt 40+ nia...

Yup mine's brand new...but not expensive...i got it from Novo...costs abt 40+ nia...

Wah.. Then mine is the cheapest.. Less than 30 bucks.. I think 29.90 nia.. Never wear liao.. Can throw away anot? Very waste storage space..

Yours also brand new?

i also hear ppl say before.. must be brand new.. but how you determine? I bought my wedding shoes and wear it at my rom.. when PS i also wear.. I feel wasted leh.. if purposly buy a new pair.. $70 plus somemore.. mine just cystals lah.. not REAL DIAMONDS. :rolleyes:

i also hear ppl say before.. must be brand new.. but how you determine? I bought my wedding shoes and wear it at my rom.. when PS i also wear.. I feel wasted leh.. if purposly buy a new pair.. $70 plus somemore.. mine just cystals lah.. not REAL DIAMONDS. :rofl:

Hmm.. I think for your case, still consider new lar.. Coz you only wore it for your wedding related affairs.. Should not be much of a problem..

Aiyo.. We cannot afford real diamonds lar.. Better don't talk about diamonds anymore, arbo will spark off a debate again.. :rolleyes:

Hmm.. I think for your case, still consider new lar.. Coz you only wore it for your wedding related affairs.. Should not be much of a problem..

Aiyo.. We cannot afford real diamonds lar.. Better don't talk about diamonds anymore, arbo will spark off a debate again.. :yamseng:

Mine too leh...actually i've worn them for my photoshoot prior to my wedding, my mum also said must be enturely new...but wasted leh...so i re-wear :D

We can afford to buy real (even more real than real) diamonds ourselves because all of us are working. Don't have to rely on hubby to buy for us. You mean, without hubby, then no more stones liao ah?? So chum...*shake head*

Ehh can ask mod to add a shak head emoticon or not?? very tired to keep typing *shake head* leh...:notti:

Mine too leh...actually i've worn them for my photoshoot prior to my wedding, my mum also said must be enturely new...but wasted leh...so i re-wear :P

We can afford to buy real (even more real than real) diamonds ourselves because all of us are working. Don't have to rely on hubby to buy for us. You mean, without hubby, then no more stones liao ah?? So chum...*shake head*

Ehh can ask mod to add a shak head emoticon or not?? very tired to keep typing *shake head* leh...:yamseng:

i oso wore mine for PS then for AD. PS just take photo only nia mah... i din even wear it for outdoor photos leh!! outdoor photos i wore white slippers. NEW oso hor! BUT NO CRYSTALS OR DIAMONDS lah :notti::P

Air, will still have stones... but is those granites and the hubby use those to throw on her :D

Mine too leh...actually i've worn them for my photoshoot prior to my wedding, my mum also said must be enturely new...but wasted leh...so i re-wear :D

Ehh can ask mod to add a shak head emoticon or not?? very tired to keep typing *shake head* leh...:yamseng:

Ok lar.. Never wear for other purposes I think is acceptable bah.. No need to waste $$...

Yup.. Not only add a shaking head emotion.. Add the *faint* emotion.. Can use it when you read those bragging or senseless posts.. :notti:

Ok lar.. Never wear for other purposes I think is acceptable bah.. No need to waste $$...

Yup.. Not only add a shaking head emotion.. Add the *faint* emotion.. Can use it when you read those bragging or senseless posts.. :yamseng:

admin/mod scare we keep using dat mah since there're many senseless / braggin posts from a particular person :notti:

Edited by Fifi

i thought wedding and evening gowns are long type. yours are short type huh? :notti: my accessories werent those exaggerate ones. i prefer simple but yet elegant ones. :jawdrop: my ring, tennis bracelet and earrings are real diamonds. :P

nope, usually when you walk the wedding shoes doesnt show unless you lift up your gown when you are walking. :P

i wore slippers when taking outdoor PS bcos even i wore the wedding shoes also couldnt see lor. comfortable comes first. :bleah:

you are tall mah. maybe i get tall slipper hehee

admin/mod scare we keep using dat mah since there're many senseless / braggin posts from a particular person :notti:

errr.. korea person is pure.. and direct la... she dun mean anyting la..

maybe she wish to tell me hers is real diamond during AD. cuz i Gurul mah...

i tot usually Bridal shop will Lent you accessories? really mus wear real diamond for all these ah?

den mus buy super big and many many of them leh....

i tot usually Bridal shop will Lent you accessories? really mus wear real diamond for all these ah?

Pure?? Or simply tactless??

Don't really have to wear REAL diamonds for your wedding lah...it's just a matter of personal preference, there's no right or wrong, you don't really hv to worry whether they are real or not. Nobody will come up to you on that day to say, wah that one is real or fake??

I wore the accessories that my MUA provided me on my wedding day and banquet cos I felt that the design suits my gown more. It's up to you really.

come on... why shd i take it hard?! ;)

it's just a subtle hint to tell u that though people never brag they wore REAL DIAMONDS on their AD, doesnt mean that they never wore that... why shd the focus be on REAL DIAMONDS??? This is a topic on wedding shoes!! unless u got REAL DIAMONDS on ur wedding shoes then probably ppl will :notti: :notti:

Of course i wore REAL DIAMONDS (since u want to emphasize on this) on my AD. but i dun see the point of boasting and bragging abt it! :)

then :good: for you since you also wore real diamonds. :notti:

Ehh can ask mod to add a shak head emoticon or not?? very tired to keep typing *shake head* leh...:notti:

erm, you bought all your diamonds yourself? then its meaningless liao. personally, i feel that. i dont mean anything hor. :)

Pure?? Or simply tactless??

Don't really have to wear REAL diamonds for your wedding lah...it's just a matter of personal preference, there's no right or wrong, you don't really hv to worry whether they are real or not. Nobody will come up to you on that day to say, wah that one is real or fake??

I wore the accessories that my MUA provided me on my wedding day and banquet cos I felt that the design suits my gown more. It's up to you really.

air, u wun be surprise , there one time i attend an event, a fren of my actually ask me if my diamond is real argh....... how can this words come out from their mouth Faint.

for the accessories most of my fren actually get from bs. which goes with their gown.

the wedding shoes you posted previously is quite nice. they should be suitable on your big day! :notti: if you're used to wearing higher heel then you may wear them too bcos i dont wear high heel. :notti:

BS will borrow you their accessories but to me some of them are quite exaggerating lor. :notti: therefore, i wore my own accessories. my hb encouraged me to wear my own accessories too bcos he felt that since i have real diamonds then should wear them instead. opps, i cant talk much about diamonds here otherwise "police officer" will come in again. :notti:

air, u wun be surprise , there one time i attend an event, a fren of my actually ask me if my diamond is real argh....... how can this words come out from their mouth Faint.

for the accessories most of my fren actually get from bs. which goes with their gown.

your diamond of course is real la bcos i remember your hb bought you a sookee brilliant rose diamond ring. have you upgraded liao? i heard that the price for diamonds went up again. :good:

the wedding shoes you posted previously is quite nice. they should be suitable on your big day! :notti: if you're used to wearing higher heel then you may wear them too bcos i dont wear high heel. :notti:

BS will borrow you their accessories but to me some of them are quite exaggerating lor. :notti: therefore, i wore my own accessories. my hb encouraged me to wear my own accessories too bcos he felt that since i have real diamonds then should wear them instead. opps, i cant talk much about diamonds here otherwise "police officer" will come in again. :notti:

hahaa... din know u can joke....

i have few but those are not suitable for wedding gown.. den from fair is like wearing noting wa....

gown mah, mus wear those goes well with gown mah.. aiyo ,i blurr lioa,.... u know wat i mean la..