Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

Things are more meaningful when you use your hard-earned money to buy them. You treasure the items more.

Things that you get too easily, you tend to take them for granted. I feel that it then becomes meaningless.

I've always preferred to spend my own money because I don't want to be a burden to other ppl, especially not to my own husband. I don't want to have to depend on other ppl to get for me any item that I desire. Why should I when I have arms and legs and can go out and earn money and make myself useful to society and at the same time, I can get anything I want anytime??

Erm, all your diamonds are bought for you by your hubby?? Then it becomes meaningless liao cos you don't appreciate the hard work put through to earn that kind of money to be able to provide you with your kind of lifestyle. Personally, I feel that. I don't mean anything hor :notti: :notti: :notti:

Anyway, meaningless debate. Back to topic.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
erm, you bought all your diamonds yourself? then its meaningless liao. personally, i feel that. i dont mean anything hor. :notti:

whats wrong for buying diamonds ourselves? this shows that women are financially independent. And why do we need men to buy diamonds leh? only NOT financially independent women need such pamper.. :notti:

Oh ya.. those PRCs lor.. not financially independent, men shower them with diamonds and branded stuffs, they will be very happy. So you belongs to their clan huh?

Things are more meaningful when you use your hard-earned money to buy them. You treasure the items more.

Things that you get too easily, you tend to take them for granted. I feel that it then becomes meaningless.

I've always preferred to spend my own money because I don't want to be a burden to other ppl, especially not to my own husband. I don't want to have to depend on other ppl to get for me any item that I desire. Why should I when I have arms and legs and can go out and earn money and make myself useful to society and at the same time, I can get anything I want anytime??

Erm, all your diamonds are bought for you by your hubby?? Then it becomes meaningless liao cos you don't appreciate the hard work put through to earn that kind of money to be able to provide you with your kind of lifestyle. Personally, I feel that. I don't mean anything hor :D :D :D

Anyway, meaningless debate. Back to topic.

this shows something.. without her hubby, she wont have any diamonds or LVs... :rolleyes:

hahaa... din know u can joke....

i have few but those are not suitable for wedding gown.. den from fair is like wearing noting wa....

gown mah, mus wear those goes well with gown mah.. aiyo ,i blurr lioa,.... u know wat i mean la..

opps! quickly take cover bcos there're more "police officers" coming in for duty. change shift liao. :D

http://www.goldheart.com.sg/

u click wedding den click wedding sets.

ya. there're many jewellery shops have wedding sets. :deal:

argh.... peace Neuture

buy ourself is great and can spend freely on choices

hubby buy , hubby feel great to pamper & gift to wife.

i absolutely agreed with you, babe! :rolleyes:

i guess only women who hb bought them jewellery will know what i meant. :notti: the meaning is totally different lor. :D dont bother with them who dont understand. :D

spend on own $$ oso feel **** good u know, esp u rewarding urself...

and do not have to answer to anybody, as its ur own $ la.

of course will feel good too. but if your hb can pamper you then you feel more good. :D:rolleyes:

Hey BTw, wat is ur height of your wedding shoe?

if i said liao and would "police officers" come in? :D just kidding la. :D

my wedding shoes only 3 inches. my BS said i didnt have to wear too high heel as i'm tall. hey! my wedding photo is featured in blissful brides and the smart wedding diary magazines. i advertised for my BS. :rolleyes:

if i said liao and would "police officers" come in? :D just kidding la. :D

my wedding shoes only 3 inches. my BS said i didnt have to wear too high heel as i'm tall. hey! my wedding photo is featured in blissful brides and the smart wedding diary magazines. i advertised for my BS. :rolleyes:

see seee.. i know u have model body la.. show show...

i never buy wedding magz one la.. waste $

as all are advertisement

see seee.. i know u have model body la.. show show...

i never buy wedding magz one la.. waste $

opps, pls dont said that otherwise "police officers" will come in for sure. :D:rolleyes:

my BS gave me those magazines for free. :D

opps, pls dont said that otherwise "police officers" will come in for sure. :D:rolleyes:

my BS gave me those magazines for free. :D

for memory ah.. hehehe.. nice..

for memory ah.. hehehe.. nice..

when is your big day, LL? so happy for you, you know. we "know" each other before you ROM and until now you're going to marry soon. :rolleyes:

when is your big day, LL? so happy for you, you know. we "know" each other before you ROM and until now you're going to marry soon. :rolleyes:

Jun 2008. cannt say date la...

next round u preggy process, den u mus change forum la..

pls stay to topic ok.

i find my shoe abit low for me lar, its like 3.75inches only :D.. koaz salesgirl told me 4inches :'(