Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

Jun 2008. cannt say date la...

next round u preggy process, den u mus change forum la..

pls stay to topic ok.

i find my shoe abit low for me lar, its like 3.75inches only :D.. koaz salesgirl told me 4inches :'(

so, you have fixed a date liao la? :D

you wanted to buy a 4 inches tall shoes? then you can go for an exchange lor. :rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so, you have fixed a date liao la? :D

you wanted to buy a 4 inches tall shoes? then you can go for an exchange lor. :rolleyes:

this the only one & only tallest la. tat i quite like. others below 4inches liao...

now tinking of sourcing again..

i talk to u again.. i stone liao after flu medication.. bye

this the only one & only tallest la. tat i quite like. others below 4inches liao...

now tinking of sourcing again..

i talk to u again.. i stone liao after flu medication.. bye

ya lor. then you source again for another new pairs lor. good luck. nitez. :rolleyes:

errr.. korea person is pure.. and direct la... she dun mean anyting la..

maybe she wish to tell me hers is real diamond during AD. cuz i Gurul mah...

i tot usually Bridal shop will Lent you accessories? really mus wear real diamond for all these ah?

den mus buy super big and many many of them leh....

pure? :dancingqueen:

i think "plain ignorance" will be a better word to describe her

The main thing is why does she has to keep emphasizing whether her diamonds are REAL or FAKE?? :dribble:

i think that is not a PURE statement. that is a brainless statement

spend on own $$ oso feel **** good u know, esp u rewarding urself...

and do not have to answer to anybody, as its ur own $ la.

:good:

anyway, does it matter whether diamonds are bought by parents, brothers, sisters, husbands or own selves??? :notti:

if this small thing oso has to compare, it is soo easily shown wat type of person she is :D

i never buy wedding magz one la.. waste $

as all are advertisement

these normally includes a lot of photoshopping. :dribble:

even though one might tell the BS not to photoshop, but come on! u think they will let the flaws show out?:dancingqueen::dribble:

Edited by Fifi

haiz. i dont want to waste my breathe on some people here. waste of time. :P

LL, let go back to your topic! :notti::P

halo LL. have you done with "an chung"? :)

i find it abit difficult, as i dun wan to become panda bear the next day lor.

my bedroom at my mum place already become storeroom... so i dun have any place to sleep if i m doing the An Chung. still thinking..

if sleep on floor, next day my condition will not be tat ideally la.

i find it abit difficult, as i dun wan to become panda bear the next day lor.

my bedroom at my mum place already become storeroom... so i dun have any place to sleep if i m doing the An Chung. still thinking..

if sleep on floor, next day my condition will not be tat ideally la.

we slept in another bedroom after we done the "an chung" in master bedroom. you can sleep in another bedroom too, right? :)

but we went back to our parents house to stay 2 days before our AD bcos we couldnt see each other one day before AD (chinese custom). :) moreover, my hb had to fetch me from my mum's house in the morning. :)

btw, have you slept onto your master bedroom mattress? :yamseng: we didnt sleep on master bedroom mattress until after AD. last time before our AD and we had been sleeping in another bedroom. :bangwall:

we slept in another bedroom after we done the "an chung" in master bedroom. you can sleep in another bedroom too, right? :jawdrop:

but we went back to our parents house to stay 2 days before our AD bcos we couldnt see each other one day before AD (chinese custom). :lol: moreover, my hb had to fetch me from my mum's house in the morning. :rofl:

btw, have you slept onto your master bedroom mattress? :notti: we didnt sleep on master bedroom mattress until after AD. last time before our AD and we had been sleeping in another bedroom. :P

sleep in MBR already.

sleep in MBR already.

erm, u already slept in your MBR liao huh. we only slept in MBR after AD. but did u sleep onto your MBR mattress too?? :unsure:

erm, u already slept in your MBR liao huh. we only slept in MBR after AD. but did u sleep onto your MBR mattress too?? :unsure:

yalor. think the an chuang thread , did mentioned its ok, jus do the an chuang will do ....

er. Wedding shoe topic , Orh...

yalor. think the an chuang thread , did mentioned its ok, jus do the an chuang will do ....

er. Wedding shoe topic , Orh...

i think the mattress has to be a new one (never sleep on before). :D

ok, wedding shoes. :unsure:

Nice pair of shoes you got, diva!

I got a pair of square open toed heels in white from JB during a shopping trip 'cos my feet don't conform well to round toed heels. . It's probably 4 inches which I'm not sure. Wore it for ROM & PS. Very simple design though. Will post pict of the shoes at a later time as my shoes are in my parents home now.