Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

i got mine @ pedalworks. lotsa of shiny crystals and nice heels @ $70+ bucks. nice comfortable and reasonable price. :)

i am very tiny as compared to my hb and so need to wear higher heels. however its not advisable unless u are a seasoned heels wearer like me becoz even for me, i nearly tripped. :unsure:

http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Wedding_Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3

wat is the height of your shoe diva79? where is pedalworks?

My wife tailor-made her ROM shoes at "Leaping Lizard" @ International plaza recently... Go have a look. Good service of the husband n wife team...

i went see lioa, very overprice. design wise i dun really like. but will give them a thought again, if really cant find outside.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wat is the height of your shoe diva79? where is pedalworks?

shopping mall got. last time i saw tiong bahru plaza also gt. :unsure:

i got mine @ pedalworks. lotsa of shiny crystals and nice heels @ $70+ bucks. nice comfortable and reasonable price. :bow:

i am very tiny as compared to my hb and so need to wear higher heels. however its not advisable unless u are a seasoned heels wearer like me becoz even for me, i nearly tripped. !!

http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Wedding_Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3

It's pretty!

other then tiong bahru? orchard have?

Hey all,

How many pairs of wedding shoes should we prepare?

I just bought my first one from Anna Nucci at a discount!

Me and my HTB were roaming around Harbourfront centre and saw that there was a newly opend Anna Nucci shop and they were having a sale!

Read that some brides here bought their shoes there, so i went to have a look :dunno:

So happy, bought my first strappy pair at $60 dollars! Usual price $90 because of the swarswoki crystals on the shoe. The salesgirl was quite nice and said that she would take a new one from the warehouse so no pics yet :yamseng: Will show you all when i get it.

So how many should i get? must prepare my HTB otherwise he will :sport-smiley-018:

Hey all,

How many pairs of wedding shoes should we prepare?

I just bought my first one from Anna Nucci at a discount!

Me and my HTB were roaming around Harbourfront centre and saw that there was a newly opend Anna Nucci shop and they were having a sale!

Read that some brides here bought their shoes there, so i went to have a look :dunno:

So happy, bought my first strappy pair at $60 dollars! Usual price $90 because of the swarswoki crystals on the shoe. The salesgirl was quite nice and said that she would take a new one from the warehouse so no pics yet :yamseng: Will show you all when i get it.

So how many should i get? must prepare my HTB otherwise he will :sport-smiley-018:

erm, how many pairs? i only bought one pair. i used the same shoes for PS and AD bcos after the wedding and i dont wear anymore. i prefer slippers or sandals. :paint:

actually, i feel that one pair is good enough liao. during ROM, i bought one pair but turned yellowish (the reason: i dumped it aside) after that so i bought another pair for my AD. :)

Fifteenmay, 1 pair of shoes is enough for ROM,PS, AD... Just be sure that the shoes are in white or silver 'cos both colours are preferred for PS. I see in your signature that you signed up with Venus at JB. If you get Deric, he is good. :)

Edited by BunBun

actually, i feel that one pair is good enough liao. during ROM, i bought one pair but turned yellowish (the reason: i dumped it aside) after that so i bought another pair for my AD. :notti:

Hi Korea,

How to prevent it from turning yellowish? Reason is that i bought my shoes 1 1/2 years before my AD! :curse: My shoe is cream white in colour.

Hi Bun Bun,

Did you take Venus as well? Any photos to share? Is deric the more senior photographer?

Anyway, shoes are my thing so i dun mind having more : )

Edited by fifteenmay

fifteen may- 1 pair enough - white or silver will go ok with most gowns. Coz after the wedding, you seldom wear them.

:)

ya, i agreed. 1 pair is really more than enough. :P

Hi Korea,

How to prevent it from turning yellowish? Reason is that i bought my shoes 1 1/2 years before my AD! :curse: My shoe is cream white in colour.

you've to keep the shoes inside the shoe box. you cannot anyhow throw them aside bcos wedding shoes usually are either white, cream or silver color mah therefore if you dont keep properly and may turn yellowish easily. :notti:

Fifteenmay, Ya I took a bridal package with Venus last year. Deric is the boss of venus & before he opened venus, he worked formerly for santiango in JB. He's also an award winning photographer based on what I gleaned off from singaporebrides forum when we'd were searching for good BS.

Now Venus got a sister bridal shop opposite, thats what I know when I went to collect my wedding photos a few months ago. You should be in frequent contact with your co-ordinator if you have no time to go down to JB often... It took 6 months for just some changes here and there (about 3 sets of changes for wedding album until we'd finally settled on the final changes & choose the album cover + wedding frame type.)

Overall, the photos taken are not bad.(Photos are not in the computer now) Service wise, a little slow in changes which I suspect is due to many people signing up with them. Their signature gowns are much more nicer than the standard gowns they have. I believe that when you sign a package with venus, there's separate charges for makeup, ampoule & eyelashes that thing right? It is better you get your own eyelashes & ampoule since you may need for both AD & PS. :help:

Edited by BunBun

Fifteenmay, Ya I took a bridal package with Venus last year. Deric is the boss of venus & before he opened venus, he worked formerly for santiango in JB. He's also an award winning photographer based on what I gleaned off from singaporebrides forum when we'd were searching for good BS.

Now Venus got a sister bridal shop opposite, thats what I know when I went to collect my wedding photos a few months ago. You should be in frequent contact with your co-ordinator if you have no time to go down to JB often... It took 6 months for just some changes here and there (about 3 sets of changes for wedding album until we'd finally settled on the final changes & choose the album cover + wedding frame type.)

Overall, the photos taken are not bad.(Photos are not in the computer now) Service wise, a little slow in changes which I suspect is due to many people signing up with them. Their signature gowns are much more nicer than the standard gowns they have. I believe that when you sign a package with venus, there's separate charges for makeup, ampoule & eyelashes that thing right? It is better you get your own eyelashes & ampoule since you may need for both AD & PS. :~

Hi Bunbun,

This is really good advice :help: how early did you start looking for the gowns? i was thinking of going in at least 8 months earlier to try the gowns. does the coordinator allow you to book the gowns so early?

Cool, i will look for Deric to be my photographer if that is the case..heard quite alot of good reviews as well.i saw the albums there and it looked nice, comparable to Singapore's photographer.Oh No, how early did you do your PS?

Where can i buy my own eyelashes and ampoule?Which AD Photographer did u use?

How about the MUA? Did you use Venus or Singapore's MUA?