Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chipydale

Wedding Shoes

False eyelashes are sold in cosmetic shops & for ampoules, maybe you can try makeup & beauty stores as in my case, my sister in law gave me 2 sets of false eyelashes for my ROM & PS. Ampoule provided by my mum. I only paid for the makeup that is. I used Venus's MUA for the PS. The MUA should be jimmy but I am not sure if that is his name, he did a good job for my makeup.

I booked the bridal package with them 2 months before my ROM which was near to mid year last year. I haven't held my AD yet, so cannot say yet. But one thing for sure that, as long as you hold a package with them, the validity period is 2 years. One thing to note is that, if you intend to go in early to try the gowns, you might need to maintain your figure for this. You got to check with your co-ordinator also. Plus, you might need to do your nails 1 day before your PS and your AD.

I think we also off topic too since topic is on wedding shoes. kekeke :help:

Hi Bunbun,

This is really good advice :~ how early did you start looking for the gowns? i was thinking of going in at least 8 months earlier to try the gowns. does the coordinator allow you to book the gowns so early?

Cool, i will look for Deric to be my photographer if that is the case..heard quite alot of good reviews as well.i saw the albums there and it looked nice, comparable to Singapore's photographer.Oh No, how early did you do your PS?

Where can i buy my own eyelashes and ampoule?Which AD Photographer did u use?

How about the MUA? Did you use Venus or Singapore's MUA?

Edited by BunBun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

actually, your MUA should have the eyelashes and ampoule but you've to pay for them. i didnt have to get my eyelashes and ampoule bcos my MUA got them (just paid her money). :unsure:

Edited by korea

If its for one time use, then its ok if have no more use again. Still if its for 2 times.. 1 for PS, 1 for AD. the cost is separate & you're just paying 2 times more when can reuse the false eyelashes again & can buy a couple more ampoules first time. Unless the MUA will keep the eyelashes for you to re-use again esp if the dates are far apart rom each other & just pay again for the ampoule.

Just my personal thought. :)

If its for one time use, then its ok if have no more use again. Still if its for 2 times.. 1 for PS, 1 for AD. the cost is separate & you're just paying 2 times more when can reuse the false eyelashes again & can buy a couple more ampoules first time. Unless the MUA will keep the eyelashes for you to re-use again esp if the dates are far apart rom each other & just pay again for the ampoule.

Just my personal thought. :)

my MUA didnt keep the eyelashes for me bcos i threw it away after using for 1 time. to save the trouble buying them myself so i got the eyelashes and ampoules from MUA. :)

i got mine @ pedalworks. lotsa of shiny crystals and nice heels @ $70+ bucks. nice comfortable and reasonable price. :)

i am very tiny as compared to my hb and so need to wear higher heels. however its not advisable unless u are a seasoned heels wearer like me becoz even for me, i nearly tripped. :P

http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Wedding_Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3://http://diva79.multiply.com/photos/a..._Shoes - Size 3

Diva, very nice pair of heels!zz! :good:

but 10cm is really very high!! :jawdrop:

i tink i will fall down wearing this height!! :rofl:

Hi Bunbun,

This is really good advice :dribble: how early did you start looking for the gowns? i was thinking of going in at least 8 months earlier to try the gowns. does the coordinator allow you to book the gowns so early?

Cool, i will look for Deric to be my photographer if that is the case..heard quite alot of good reviews as well.i saw the albums there and it looked nice, comparable to Singapore's photographer.Oh No, how early did you do your PS?

Hi Bun Bun,

Think i will start another topic to prevent the off topic. Have alot to ask you :dribble:

Hey all,

How many pairs of wedding shoes should we prepare?

I just bought my first one from Anna Nucci at a discount!

Me and my HTB were roaming around Harbourfront centre and saw that there was a newly opend Anna Nucci shop and they were having a sale!

Read that some brides here bought their shoes there, so i went to have a look :notti:

So happy, bought my first strappy pair at $60 dollars! Usual price $90 because of the swarswoki crystals on the shoe. The salesgirl was quite nice and said that she would take a new one from the warehouse so no pics yet :unsure: Will show you all when i get it.

So how many should i get? must prepare my HTB otherwise he will :jawdrop:

really, anna nucci at which unit number, im staying near there.

Besides Tiong Bahru, there's also a branch at Central.

No branch at Orchard :)

Just to share the shoes I wore for my ROM last Aug.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkdewy/661800727/

Bought from Tangs ard $100.

Planning to wear for my PS end of this yr and AD early next yr.

Wore it after ROM once to a function.

whao!! sharp pointed . i cant :(

Diva, very nice pair of heels!:furious:! :good:

but 10cm is really very high!! :jawdrop:

i tink i will fall down wearing this height!! :rofl:

10cm how many inches ah? :P

whao!! sharp pointed . i cant :unsure:

10cm how many inches ah? :jawdrop:

Anna Nucci is at harbourfront centre, near Breadtalk on the 1st floor.

Take a look at my shoe :furious: quite a steal! Simple yet elegant.

p566jp1.th.jpg

p560aa9.th.jpg

p562hj8.th.jpg

Sorry took it in poor lighting, cannot really see the crystals :jawdrop:

Edited by fifteenmay

Take a look at my shoe :unsure: quite a steal! Simple yet elegant.

p566jp1.th.jpg

p560aa9.th.jpg

p562hj8.th.jpg

Sorry took it in poor lighting, cannot really see the crystals :unsure:

hi fifteenmay,

hope you dun mind! u got exactly the same pair of heels dat i got for my AD years ago!! :P

just that i got it at 50 odd dollars at that time. the height is just rite for me coz some are either too high or some are too low. this height is just rite :)

glad that u also tink it is simple and yet elegant :P:D:P

Take a look at my shoe :P quite a steal! Simple yet elegant.

p566jp1.th.jpg

p560aa9.th.jpg

p562hj8.th.jpg

Sorry took it in poor lighting, cannot really see the crystals :D

hey fifteenmay, your heels nice! i also bot mine from there! i the price very afforable and comfy. I even wore it for PS. It dirtied a little but i cleaned it after that. :unsure:

this is mine.. :unsure:

http://images.hoxinyi.multiply.com/image/2...p;nmid=19302760

whao!! sharp pointed . i cant :P

10cm how many inches ah? :D

anna nucci's shoes not bad... there're several designs that i saw before suitable as wedding shoes and it is not overpriced :P

sharp pointed then will look nice with WG and EG!:unsure::P

10cm i tink is ard 4 inches rite?? :unsure:

hi fifteenmay,

hope you dun mind! u got exactly the same pair of heels dat i got for my AD years ago!! :P

just that i got it at 50 odd dollars at that time. the height is just rite for me coz some are either too high or some are too low. this height is just rite :)

glad that u also tink it is simple and yet elegant :P:rofl: :rofl:

Hey Fifi,

i dun mind at all, shows that we have the same great taste.

With the inflation and GST Increases, prices are sure to go up. :rofl:

Actually my shoes cost $59,so i rounded it up to $60!

Yup, my htb is the same height as me when i am not in heels so i must be mindful of my shoes' height. zz

i am just thinking of how to keep it clean and new until my AD next year! :P

hey fifteenmay, your heels nice! i also bot mine from there! i the price very afforable and comfy. I even wore it for PS. It dirtied a little but i cleaned it after that. :sport-smiley-003:

this is mine.. :notti:

Hey Xinyi,

nice shoes! ya, i was expecting to pay about $100 plus for my wedding shoes, esp when i read about shops like leaping lizards and essex walk so imagine my surprise when i saw the price. so happy! even though my AD is next year, i buy and keep first :D

my mum and sister complimented it so happy :notti: i hope to wear it for both AD and PS but afraid it might break or get too dirty in PS. should i get another to play safe? My PS would be in Kota Tinggi and Desaru (I think) so its on the beach or waterfall so chances it might get quite dirty :(

Hey Xinyi,

nice shoes! ya, i was expecting to pay about $100 plus for my wedding shoes, esp when i read about shops like leaping lizards and essex walk so imagine my surprise when i saw the price. so happy! even though my AD is next year, i buy and keep first :bow:

my mum and sister complimented it so happy :jawdrop: i hope to wear it for both AD and PS but afraid it might break or get too dirty in PS. should i get another to play safe? My PS would be in Kota Tinggi and Desaru (I think) so its on the beach or waterfall so chances it might get quite dirty :D

I think you should wear cheapo heels for PS.. save the good ones for the big day.. just to play safe. :jawdrop:

Hey Fifi,

i dun mind at all, shows that we have the same great taste.

With the inflation and GST Increases, prices are sure to go up. :bow:

Actually my shoes cost $59,so i rounded it up to $60!

Yup, my htb is the same height as me when i am not in heels so i must be mindful of my shoes' height. :P

i am just thinking of how to keep it clean and new until my AD next year! :D

Hey Xinyi,

nice shoes! ya, i was expecting to pay about $100 plus for my wedding shoes, esp when i read about shops like leaping lizards and essex walk so imagine my surprise when i saw the price. so happy! even though my AD is next year, i buy and keep first :notti:

my mum and sister complimented it so happy :jawdrop: i hope to wear it for both AD and PS but afraid it might break or get too dirty in PS. should i get another to play safe? My PS would be in Kota Tinggi and Desaru (I think) so its on the beach or waterfall so chances it might get quite dirty :(

hi fifteenmay,

u're rite!! we both have good taste!! :notti::jawdrop:

since u're already quite tall, probably u can check with ur BS if the outdoor PS will capture photos of ur heels anot. since the gowns are really long, u can actually wear white flat slippers instead of the heels

wat my BS advised me is to get a pair of white simple flat slippers for the outdoor shots since most of the time the feet wont be seen. and for photos that will "expose" ur feet, u can just put on the heels. in this way, ur heels wont have much chance to get dirty!! i oso wore those for my PS and then for my AD! :yeah:

hi fifteenmay,

u're rite!! we both have good taste!! :notti::drunk:

since u're already quite tall, probably u can check with ur BS if the outdoor PS will capture photos of ur heels anot. since the gowns are really long, u can actually wear white flat slippers instead of the heels

wat my BS advised me is to get a pair of white simple flat slippers for the outdoor shots since most of the time the feet wont be seen. and for photos that will "expose" ur feet, u can just put on the heels. in this way, ur heels wont have much chance to get dirty!! i oso wore those for my PS and then for my AD! :P

Hi Fifi,

wow you are fast in replying! :rofl:

Good idea about the white flat slippers! now its shopping time to buy nice flat slippers.. :P

you brought your heels when trying the gowns right?