Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Good Support Pillow , Any Recommendation?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Went Tangs at Vivo , decided to go for a look at Tempur Pillow.

Jus get one to try out 1st, S$279 less 15% discount, Yippee got discount so happy :yamseng:

For Mattresses I wouldn't mind the Memory Foam models, but seriously, I tried a memory foam pillow, and find it abit too hot. Think it conforms and 'wrap' around your head, so not much air-flow. I would rather go for a pillow with goose down. I have been using one and find that its the most comfortable pillow around.

There's 365 days in a year and 24hours a day - we typically spend one third of our time sleeping so if you amortise the price accordingly, you're paying no more than $1 for a good night sleep? worth it? only you can say...

:yamseng:

z z z z z z z

Hiya all,

I just discovered this forum. Been using a tempur support pillow for years and I must say. Few comes close. I decided against a tempur mattress but ploughed my dough down for a Sealy Posturepedic. Made me not want to get out of bed every morning. :jawdrop:

sharkey

my neck problem improve and no more headache if i sleep longer and wake up late on weekend, Worth it!

so you didn't change your pillow?

just sleep more will help then i will also sleep more :):yamseng::notti::good:

Any cheaper alternatives between seahorse and tempur? $200+ for a pillow is a bit too steep for me....but I am definitely in the hunt for a good support pillow.

Tried goose down, feather, cotton...etc. All cannot support neck properly. Maybe it is the way I sleep...haha..

My seahorse pillow (the type with memory form for top layer) was good at first, but support strength gets weak within a year.... now doesn't provide much support. I know I can replace it cheaply but looking for a more long lasting solution.

Recommendations, anyone?

Hiya all,

I just discovered this forum. Been using a tempur support pillow for years and I must say. Few comes close. I decided against a tempur mattress but ploughed my dough down for a Sealy Posturepedic. Made me not want to get out of bed every morning. :)

sharkey

my neck problem improve and no more headache if i sleep longer and wake up late on weekend, Worth it!

True, tempur really change the way we sleeps, it stop my mum few decades of snoring problems after she slept on the pillow for only a few days. Peace and silence for my dad cant be measured by dollars and cents right?

Now dad abit not used to the silence even though the snoring stop last year already...hehe.

Strongly recommended for those with snoring or sleeping issues. But the con is really hard to wake up initially as it really let me sink into quality sleep, feeling better too when we wake up no more neck aches and headaches unlike before unless of cos we are sick.

Now ok liao, very rare to wake up in the middle of the night to change position look at clock what time.

Aiming for the tempur mattress now but still not within the reach yet.....

Comes with 3yrs warranty if i did not rem wrongly, so $279 / 365 x 3 = ?, have to calculate urself to see its worth it a not for spending at least 5hrs aday on it due to current hectic lifestyle.

Regards!

Any cheaper alternatives between seahorse and tempur? $200+ for a pillow is a bit too steep for me....but I am definitely in the hunt for a good support pillow.

Tried goose down, feather, cotton...etc. All cannot support neck properly. Maybe it is the way I sleep...haha..

My seahorse pillow (the type with memory form for top layer) was good at first, but support strength gets weak within a year.... now doesn't provide much support. I know I can replace it cheaply but looking for a more long lasting solution.

Recommendations, anyone?

yeah...I know what you mean...my seahorse pillow was serving me well than one day I suddenly can't sleep well and it has been for a while now. But it did last me for about 2 years I think. Time to change one. Maybe I'll just get another new seahorse one...the tempur one seems like very good huh. But at 200+, but if it can really help and last for a long time, maybe can consider.

Those who have use tempur, how long have you been using the same pillow?

Actually, if can gaurantee effectiveness, even $300+ also worth paying. Problem is, I haven't read enough reviews to suggest that Tempur is sure win. Some even say it is not effective, too small, too thick, buckwheat better...etc. Of course, there are also people that swear by it. As such, we have mixed reviews. :dancingqueen:

So the issue isn't whether it is money worth spending for good night's sleep :wub: .... the issue is that it may be too much money to risk, without knowing it will really work for me. :wub:

Online, there is also this brand called MemorRest... which is suppose to be a cheaper alternative to Tempur. A queen size pillow costs US$59 (S$84) and they openly ask you to compare their product with Tempur and shows you varies tests... they even have a return policy (dono true or not :P ). Anyone using this brand?

True, tempur really change the way we sleeps, it stop my mum few decades of snoring problems after she slept on the pillow for only a few days. Peace and silence for my dad cant be measured by dollars and cents right?

Comes with 3yrs warranty if i did not rem wrongly, so $279 / 365 x 3 = ?, have to calculate urself to see its worth it a not for spending at least 5hrs aday on it due to current hectic lifestyle.

Regards!

I have been using a Tempur pillow for the past year now. Yes it is veri expensive but i swear by it. I am also getting a King-Sized Tempur mattress for my new home. :~ expensive but it lasts well. They have quite a few options (original, comfort etc) now so I guess you juz need to choose the right one for yourself.