Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wuga98

Hansgrohe Or Grohe

Just to put some context to hansgrohe, only their Focus S mixer is from china. All other product line is from germany. Like all have said, it's a personal choice. I personally like their raindance and that tip the scale for me. Both grohe and hansgrohe will survive the test of time and i am sure about that.

If any of you wants to know more about hansgrohe, you shd visit their mohd sultan show room to get a feel of their products. They have a fully functional bathroom that you can have a shower to test some of their high end randance product line, towel, shower gel provided !! . :rolleyes:

Edited by wuga98

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No worries and no point in arguing.

In the end it is just personal preference.

As I said, we handled as many products of both brands as we could and I formed my opinion based on that.

People are not clones and will always have different opinions.

If u buy Grohe and are happy with it, then what more is there to say?

I reiterate that I find Grohe overpriced and Hansgrohe, while it is expensive, I find it OK if u want a high-end shower.

For the low end, I find the taps/showers from Poh Joo to be generally good value for money, their metal is thick and solid and the levers are smooth.

Sorry, I can't agree with the honorable contributor who said that Hansgrohe feels inferior to Grohe. From my handling of the models, it was quite clear to me that Hansgrohe is far superior and I feel that Grohe is a greatly inferior product for the same price. If the Grohe is priced 20-30% cheaper, then it is OK. I understand that Grohe also jacked up its prices 30% just a year or so ago.

Wish all a happy CNY and happy showering.

Edited by minstrel

If you have the time and patience, read all about their histories here:

Grohe:

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-his...ny-History.html

Hansgrohe:

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-his...ny-History.html

Looks like the story is enough to film a hong kong drama. Basically, this old man Hans Grohe had too many wives, sons and children. The 2nd son of the second wife worked for old man for a while before striking out on his own, then come back as CEO for a while, then left again. Both companies were friendly for AWHILE. The shares sell here sell there, private become public, public become private. Ultimately, both are now bitter rivals. Both also have production facilities in China.

Personally, I prefer the feel and design of Hansgrohe. If you ask me I would avoid the entry level series of each brand and go for at least the mid-range or the designer series. The entry level of Grohe doesn't feel like it's made in Germany, even though it says it is...

Hansgrohe got 25% off for Citi cards, till end March, I think.

is this confirmed? i don't see any mention of this promo

Confirm. till end of march.

Confirm. Just bought on Sat $3k worth. Sales is till end March.

They open Mon to Fri from 11am - 7pm and Sat closes at 6pm.

Hansgrohe still my preference and yes only 1 model is assembled in China the rest still assembled in Germany.

Just to put some context to hansgrohe, only their Focus S mixer is from china. All other product line is from germany. Like all have said, it's a personal choice. I personally like their raindance and that tip the scale for me. Both grohe and hansgrohe will survive the test of time and i am sure about that.

If any of you wants to know more about hansgrohe, you shd visit their mohd sultan show room to get a feel of their products. They have a fully functional bathroom that you can have a shower to test some of their high end randance product line, towel, shower gel provided :notti: . :bath:

Hi all, just checked again with HG cause I want to be sure all items i bought are from Germany. The Focus E, Focus S & Talis E2 ranges are assembled in China with the exception of Kitchen mixers which are all from Germany.

Edited by belbuttons

Hi all, just checked again with HG cause I want to be sure all items i bought are from Germany. The Focus E, Focus S & Talis E2 ranges are assembled in China with the exception of Kitchen mixers which are all from Germany.

hi belbuttons,

Who did u confirm with that the The Focus E, Focus S & Talis E2 ranges are assembled in China?

I saw a one sells the Focus E Value Bathroom Package at $394 recently. Is this still a good buy?

I did a search and it seems that the same set was sold at only $360 1~2yrs ago. Price rises alr???

Which Hansgrohe outlet has 25% discount for citicard?

Seems like there are some packages at the moment. Is the 25% discount applicable for promo packages as well?

talis1.jpg

i was at hansgrohe showroom yesterday. confirm there's 25% off for citibank cards. but i don't think they have packages.

then i was surfing online last night and saw one place selling the items for Talis E2 in packages. i have the individual prices, and with the 25% discount, actually the prices are quite the same.... can go direct to hansgrohe if you wana.. but those retailers might be able to throw in some freebies? not sure la, but can try...

The range is rather wide from a couple of hundred to the thousands. Product range from simple rain shower head, to exposed or concealed set and shower panels.

Went down to the Park Mall outlet today, and heard from sales its an ongoing promotion. Apparently he said probably will extend to April.

Can i know what is the price range for Hansgrohe stuff? (e.g. the rain shower set?)

Cause i am looking for a shower set. Was considering Hansgrohe.

Just to share:

Visited the Hansgrophe showroom along M.Sultan.

A knowledgable Sales Executive was nice and patient to explain the ranges and the products they have to offer.

Was told that all the products are from Germany and that their 25% discount would last still 25th July.

No packages, basicially 'Ala Carte', pick and choose the items you required.