Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bioforce

Clementi Heights

my offer same as samsung promotion except for the dvd player which was addition at that point of time, not sure if your package include the dvd player or more :P These freebies just get more attractive as the days goes by *grin*

You also have conceal your scv, i actually called up starhub and they told me they will send a technician to come down and check the signal and the quality of the cables. If it not good we can either find back our contractor or they can help us to change but it will incur more $$$ :wub: . I',m now thinking whether to get scv now..lol.

Your sofa arrived yet ?8| which furniture club you went to by the way ?

No my sofa coming on only on 26 Jan...

Bought it at FC (IMM).

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I signed up for the scv already cos of the free 20" Samsung TV promotion...

Going to install it myself... if got problem i guess i have to call Starhub then...

all the best to me 8|

Oh, can let me know if it works? Thanks man :D

All the best!:P:wub:

I signed up for the scv already cos of the free 20" Samsung TV promotion...

Going to install it myself... if got problem i guess i have to call Starhub then...

all the best to me :P

I never take get that 20" samsung TV promotion cos i must pay higher monthly subscription......theres another to solve it....as you just move in......i think you cannot see TCS 8 and TCS 5 and channel U program also....tell HDB about that (blk 453 clementi)........they will send their technician down........after some fixing, u will see your local channels........at the same time......ask him to check your starhub connection.......bingo........you can kill 2 birds with one stone....... :wub:

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion only......

Wish you a good day ahead

Rgds,

James

Oh, can let me know if it works? Thanks man :D

All the best!:P:wub:

Sure no problem! Wait for my good news! 8|

I never take get that 20" samsung TV promotion cos i must pay higher monthly subscription......theres another to solve it....as you just move in......i think you cannot see TCS 8 and TCS 5 and channel U program also....tell HDB about that (blk 453 clementi)........they will send their technician down........after some fixing, u will see your local channels........at the same time......ask him to check your starhub connection.......bingo........you can kill 2 birds with one stone....... :D

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion only......

Wish you a good day ahead

Rgds,

James

thats a good idea! will call hdb now and say cannot watch the local channels...

how long will it take for them to send someone down? a few days of waiting time?

Sure no problem! Wait for my good news! :yamseng:

thats a good idea! will call hdb now and say cannot watch the local channels...

how long will it take for them to send someone down? a few days of waiting time?

Hi,

For me, my house cannot connect to local channels...........so i report that to HDB.......then i tell them about my missing starhub connector also.........so the first thing u do is to confirm if u can see local channels first?......if you cannot see local channel....when the HDB man comes to rectify........then u can ask him to check your starhub connector also..

Just my two cents worth of opinion.... :P

Rgds,

James

Where's clementi heights? me shifting to 414 but mine resale. How much u paid for your flat? Sorry I'm not a clementi person that why so suaku.

Where's clementi heights? me shifting to 414 but mine resale. How much u paid for your flat? Sorry I'm not a clementi person that why so suaku.

Clementi heights refer to those hdb blocks (yellow colour) beside the swimming pool near the central....

Happy New Year. :P

Rgds,

James....

hi guys, just realised this thread existed...i'm at clementi heights too...renovation currently undergoing

Halo......me just move in 4 months ago at clementi heights.........hope to make more friends in clementi :bleah: ......can clementi kakis pls fall in......maybe can organise a badminton session at clementi sports hall?

Rgds,

James