Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zlia

Our First Own Home

Thanks all :dancingqueen: . Just got my final bill last Friday, and was quite surprised it worked out to be $23k+ for my reno (excluding window grilles cos we got someone else to do it). We thought it would be about 27k. *phew*

Hi bebebe, the chandelier costs $285. We like the colour of the chandelier and lamp shade alot. But we realise the crystals look abit...hmm.. fake. hahahaha. like, when like shines into the crystals, they dont have those rainbow effect. haha. And yup, our MBR wardrobe is custom made. cos there is a recess area in our MBR, so thought it would be better to custom make to fit the recess area exactly.

My uncle is going to help do up 1 wardrobe each for the kids room and the study room.. would prob arrange with him to take measurements this coming or next weekend. And hubby and I saw this dining set in Picket and Rail today that we really like... @#($*)*^ but we bought our dining set liao. Anyone interested in wooden dining set? hahahaha.

Very nice :yamseng: $23k well spent!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello Jessie

I engaged The Cottage Craft.

A few more pictures...

Shoe cabinet (cum display cabinet on top)

PIC-0093.jpg

Holes to allow Ventilation for the shoes

PIC-0094.jpg

Foyer light

PIC-0092.jpg

Ceiling Fan

PIC-0091.jpg

Realise we overestimated the amount of things we want to display. We have too many display cabinets / shelves now, with nothing much to display. And so... it means.. more money needs to be spent. Sad case. haha. Am thinking of buying some items from ebay, but am concerned if the items will reach Singapore 'intact'. Shall see which items i like enough to take this risk.

Hi Zlia,

Your home is really beautiful. Post more pics after you move in? :D

Anyway, do you mind pm-ing me the cost of your shoe cabinet? It's nice. :thumbs up: Thanks!