Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
anything

Navinci Leather Sofa @ Eunos Enterprise One

Hi,

I have been to Navinci Sofa shop at Eunos Enterprise One few weeks back, and found the leather sofas very comfortable with 5 year warranty.

Anyone has their contacts? I would like to find out some measurements from them. Forgot to get their contacts, and unable to google this company online.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my apologies, its call Navinzi, and not Navinci...

www.navinzi.com

Hi anything,

Have you got the necessary info from Navinzi?

Call their showroom at 67400686 or 6377 3496,

They are open from 11am to 8pm, everyday.

Ja ne

Suzuki

Hi anything,

Have you got the necessary info from Navinzi?

Call their showroom at 67400686 or 6377 3496,

They are open from 11am to 8pm, everyday.

Ja ne

Suzuki

Look for Ronald Low, the executive. Pretty honest quy.

he quoted me a 3 seater leather sofa for $1100, down from 1.6k

Look for Ronald Low, the executive. Pretty honest quy.

he quoted me a 3 seater leather sofa for $1100, down from 1.6k

To be honest, alot of retailers today are using low grade cowhides imported from China, some even use half-leather (Synthetic for back portion) or split leather (Leather which is subject to faster wear and tear and peeling). I am always cautious when the prices of leather sofas are so low.

I would definitely go for reputable brands and manufacturers like Natuzzi, Hilker, Musterring, Cellini or Lorenzo. You get what you pay for. Cellini and Lorenzo are not that expensive nowadays, since they are direct manufacturers, bypassing the middleman distributor or retailer. If you want to buy from Lorenzo, I suggest you buy from their retail stores rather than from courts. I realise their sofas at courts are of lower quality and some uses half leather (but at least they are honest and not misrepresent!)

To be honest, alot of retailers today are using low grade cowhides imported from China, some even use half-leather (Synthetic for back portion) or split leather (Leather which is subject to faster wear and tear and peeling). I am always cautious when the prices of leather sofas are so low.

I would definitely go for reputable brands and manufacturers like Natuzzi, Hilker, Musterring, Cellini or Lorenzo. You get what you pay for. Cellini and Lorenzo are not that expensive nowadays, since they are direct manufacturers, bypassing the middleman distributor or retailer. If you want to buy from Lorenzo, I suggest you buy from their retail stores rather than from courts. I realise their sofas at courts are of lower quality and some uses half leather (but at least they are honest and not misrepresent!)

Don't mean to be rude but Hilker is China-made, quality so-so. I would definitely go for Lorenzo and Cellini for good value-for-money.

Hi,

anymore feedback abt the above shop?

I have been out hunting sofas for past few weeks. Just visited Navinzi's showroom in Enterprise One. I feel NAvinzi's sofa's are more comfortable compared to Lorenzo. Overall the feeling of the leather from both brands are better than the unbranded shops who claim to have their own factories.

Hi,

I have been to Navinci Sofa shop at Eunos Enterprise One few weeks back, and found the leather sofas very comfortable with 5 year warranty.

Anyone has their contacts? I would like to find out some measurements from them. Forgot to get their contacts, and unable to google this company online.

YEAH I agree with you that Navinzi sofas is of good quality unlike some other China made sofas out there.... at http://www.navinzi.com/

I have been out hunting sofas for past few weeks. Just visited Navinzi's showroom in Enterprise One. I feel NAvinzi's sofa's are more comfortable compared to Lorenzo. Overall the feeling of the leather from both brands are better than the unbranded shops who claim to have their own factories.

I second that . Went to them and their sofas is of great quality for the price. No 2 ways about it

I finally received my sofa yesterday from Navinzi. We love it and it is excellent. Agree that when I tried on so many sofas, Navinzi sofas are really much more comfortable and firmer. My hubby already slept on it!

Hi,

Hi,

Careful with this Navinzi sofa shop, promise good 5 year warranty for you but service very bad.

Just bought a newest design sofa from them mid last year, when was delivered found the sofa softer than what i had felt it should be in the show room, so call them immediately, but the manager denial it is a problem, so nothing is done.

In Jan this year, found out the leather at the front of the seat of this sofa set had dis-coloured , so call them up but no reponse until I called the third time. Until now problem is not solve, and was told they will charge me for the transportation for any warranty claim made, which will amount up to more than a hundred of dollars.

so think thrice before you make any purchase!!!!!

Not too happy with them either. Disappointing actually!

Requested a delivery but upon arrival, give me extra problems and need $ to resolve. These were things that were not earlier mentioned when the order was made.

Now trying to resolve, I refuse to pay because it is through no fault of mine. I would have been glad to bear the cost if I was informed earlier of this potential problem. But no, they did not!