Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fernvale

How to remove mould ???

Will spoil the tiles or not?? :P

Definitely not! I hv tried it personally! I think tat's the best invention on earth! I swear by it!

U will hv to spray more if inside the silicon.

But of coz dun expect miracles if the mould is "old" one meaning more than couple of yrs. Then it won't remove totally. but mayb it will help to get ride at least by 40%!

Edited by cwongst

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Definitely not! I hv tried it personally! I think tat's the best invention on earth! I swear by it!

But of coz dun expect miracles if the mould is "old" one meaning more than couple of yrs. Then it won't remove totally. but mayb it will help to get ride at least by 40%!

Okok thanks......will go buy tonite and try....

Dont need lah! Just go ntuc to buy a bottle of duck mold killer (blue col spray) can already! Only a few dollars.

spray them plentiful & leave it overnite.! U will hv a brand new silicon!

I can vouch for it. I use it every month in my MBR toilet, purposedly wait until there's a lot of mould on the shower screen gap, then spray alot overnight next morning, just use the shower head & spray the water off...

Ta-dah!:notti:! Clean & white!

p/s: i so enjoy the process, always grumble to my hubby that why it take so long for the mould to grow back :notti:

I can vouch for it. I use it every month in my MBR toilet, purposedly wait until there's a lot of mould on the shower screen gap, then spray alot overnight next morning, just use the shower head & spray the water off...

Ta-dah!:notti:! Clean & white!

p/s: i so enjoy the process, always grumble to my hubby that why it take so long for the mould to grow back :D

Wah...I hv not even tried...so tempted...okok...will get it by this weekend....

cwongst, very GRATEFUL for your recommendation!

I bought the Duck mold yesterday, spray on the moulds in the afternoon for a few hours, can see

the moulds disappear by 30%. Then after our shower at nite, I spray quite a lot again and leave it overnite.

And guess wat???? I woke up tis morning to check again, first thing in the morning and the moulds oni hv 20% left....Wow! :P I dun need to do anything....and the moulds disappear by 80% after 2 usages!

I am gonna try it again today.......hopefully the remaining moulds will disappear soon....

Mabbe some moulds are more stubborn, so need more time to work on it....

Bt duck molds smells like bleach smell, no good to smell to much...a lot of chlorine...bt duck mold dun hurt my tiles la....which I am afraid of...

Nevertheless, it is highly recommended! ;)

Spray duck mould and leave for like 5 min. Then use those sponge scrub with handles to scrub out the stubborns stains. All will be gone in 1 session, rather than put up with the fumes overnite.

I believe is quite powerful. When use bare hands... got some tingling feeling. And I am an old man!

I not so hardworking la...I just spray...then close the toilet door and use water to spray them away a few hours later...And it works wonders..

I used 3 times already and I will keep using until all the moulds disappear...I begin to like tis product more and more liao... !! And I am so happi tat it actually solve my problem of ugly shower screens....

Anyone here tried removing mould on rubber grips? The rubber grip of my electric toothbrush have mould. Any useful tip to share? Will the regular mould removal spray be too strong for it?

TIA

Regards,

Taurean

Hello,

After reading this thread, I went to NTUC to look for the Duck brand mould remover. Can't seem to find it at 2 different NTUC outlets. I only found

- Duck Stain Remover

- Duck Toilet Cleaner

Which is the correct one to use for mould?

Both are not.

Apparently the duck brand mould remover is not in production anymore :( Some forumers including me have been looking for it for several months but none of us could find it now.