Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
TPY

You Are Not Welcome Please Getout Of The Shop!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Should be Royal Fanco. 135 Jalan Besar.

Oh the proprieter's name at Royal Fanco is Henry........he does everything in the shop himself, very friendly and knowledgeable about his products .... singapore brides forum has a thread about his shop as well... that's how I got to know him...

I agree, just update the post to keep everybody in mind of the bad apple shop, write this place off, and don't recommend anyone to go there

TPY, do you still have ur deposit slip with you? If so, go straight to small claims tribunal instead of CASE. Case is generally useless in my opinion, all bark and no bite. You can lodge complain on this outlet for breach of duties on their part to deliver. Can at least get back your deposit as long as you can prove that actions taken by them has caused duress on your end to give up the deposit. Know your consumer rights and practise it :D

Edited by UnclePigPig

TPY, do you still have ur deposit slip with you? If so, go straight to small claims tribunal instead of CASE. Case is useless in general in my opinion, all bark and no bite. You can lodge complain on this outlet for breach of duties on their part to deliver. Can at least get back your deposit as long as you can prove that actions taken by them has caused duress on your end to give up the deposit. Know your consumer rights and practise it :D

Thanks I have long forgotten about that. Anyway I give up already since months ago.

here to share a good service experience.

i checked out Eng Soon Huat for my toilet stuff and was served by a Ms Lee. ESH has a 3-unit shop and she seems to be stationed at the furthest unit. she has a great attitude and was bubbly and chirpy throughout the sales so my wife and I really enjoyed shopping there.

she even helped us write down a shopping list with their quotes for us to compare with the other shops. armed with the list, we checked out the popular shops like poh joo and royal fanco. while the prices for all 3 are competitive, we decided the go back to ESH as we feel very comfortable with the service there.

in the end we bought all our toilet and kitchen stuff from Eng Soon Huat. they were all delivered on time and in order. so good job!

seems like the experience in poh joo not bad...

however when we went there last sat, we look ard and walk ard, trying to get attention of the salespersons but sadly, no one took notice of us. got one uncle saw me looking ard helplessly but yet never offer any help. i didnt know who are the salespersons coz it was super crowded...

in the end, we left the shop...

guess prob dat was super crowded time and one lady is getting a lot of things in bulk...

we went to chuan heng to get our water heater and tai yong to get all the lights. service at tai yong quite ok... price wise, we're not sure if it is the lowest though it is lower by quite a substantial amt from another shop also along the same stretch of road...

me too also had a bad experience at Hoe Kee at Jalan Besar. The china dudes was frenly and nice though, it's that same toopid uncle that spoils it all.

I just ask for discount then this went into somehow a bit of raise voice incident. He say he's not boss, saying me only buying a few items (already ~$400) and how is he supposed to ask his boss (isn't he the toopid boss?) for discount. Everyone knows those display prices are negotiable.

Long story short, the china dude already took out the items from the store, I just simply walk out of the shop without buying anything and rather buy from the Tanjong Katong branch.

seems like the experience in poh joo not bad...

however when we went there last sat, we look ard and walk ard, trying to get attention of the salespersons but sadly, no one took notice of us. got one uncle saw me looking ard helplessly but yet never offer any help. i didnt know who are the salespersons coz it was super crowded...

in the end, we left the shop...

guess prob dat was super crowded time and one lady is getting a lot of things in bulk...

we went to chuan heng to get our water heater and tai yong to get all the lights. service at tai yong quite ok... price wise, we're not sure if it is the lowest though it is lower by quite a substantial amt from another shop also along the same stretch of road...

hi

i just realised that i got my stuffs in the same shops as you. :)

in terms of cust service, i think both also not bad..went twice to tai yong, and were tended to by salesppl..quite knowledgeable as well.. pricing wise should be quite ok, but design wise i feel that a little outdated.

hi

i just realised that i got my stuffs in the same shops as you. :)

in terms of cust service, i think both also not bad..went twice to tai yong, and were tended to by salesppl..quite knowledgeable as well.. pricing wise should be quite ok, but design wise i feel that a little outdated.

glad to hear that the service is not bad :)

yup.. comparing Elite Illumination and Tai Yong, tink Elite has much more designs

luckily we're looking for simple designs so not a prob

did u get hood from chuan heng too? seems like their hood pricing are oso lower than the other shops except Poh joo coz i've no idea how much they're selling...

Was at Hoe Kee Plaza singapura branch 2day to check out some stuffs, their service was very good. The elderly salesman who serve me was very helpful and polite. Sometimes it takes 2 to clap so we must also make sure that our kids behave when out, coz I've seen parents who just let their kids run wild, touch everything and make noise. Can't stand such people.

my experience @ 3 diff Hoe Kee

visited the jalan besar outlet once but was in n out very fast cos they didn't have wat i wan. shop was quiet n the boss got tat very attitude look....

end up bought most of my stuff from the IMM outlet. the lady servin me was very efficient n hardworkin cos she made sure she open every piece of the accessories i got to check the condition. was very pleased wif her service. even help me to call other outlet to check stock.

was short of 2 more pieces of glass shelves so went to the outlet at PS. the service was also gd. lady servin me also reminded me to check my stuff thoroughly (she even took out a few boxes for me to choose cos i found small scratches here n there. ask me to take my time, no hurry n no problem)

n from the crowd i encounter @ all the outlets, it is obvious somethin is not rite wif the store @ jalan besar..... it's a ghost town though it's located in town! gosh....

Edited by apa

to be fair, i got my sink from the genting road main showroom and the service there is quite good

but the uncle a bit pushy as in he very eager to recommend products kind of pushy

if i were to get anything, think i'd still go back to the genting road one :yamseng:

My husband and i went down to the genting road main showroom to look over some of their products. We were pretty much by ourselves but that was alright as we weren't placing any orders that day itself. Looked at hoods and hobs and this very eager uncle explained many things to us. Really a good service I must say but kept insisting that we place an order for the hood and hob that he was pushing us to buy. Said that the products were on offer for a limited period only and that we should pay an advance, place an order then and can request for a later date delivery. Managed to get away by saying we would come back the next day with our contractor!! Service was really good.

0002011A.gif HOE_KEE@

New World Centre (Next to Macdonalds)

No. 1 Jalan Berseh #

I have a very bad encounter with the services of a shop in New World center in Jalan Berseh. Would like to bring to the attention of the forumner. Hope this will helps to improve the quality of services of H0E_Kee*%**$%.

A few days ago, I brough my family over to this shop in New World center in Jalan Berseh, intention to buy my new house whole complete bathroom and kitchen set from it.

During my conversation with the sale lady, my discussion was disrupted by my wife.

I ask " What happen?". My wife pull me out of the shop with an angry looks without second words.

Out of the shop, she say. " while she was looking at other items, a middle age 40+ saleman say these nasty words to her.

"Thank you for coming, I do not want to make your bussiness, else I have to exert my attention, enegry to ensure your daughter do not break our products. Please get out!"

Over here I needed to be fair to my daughter, she is not mis-behaving nor running around. Instead she is clinging on to my wife. How can a shop person say these words to a customer? Are they out there to drive people out or going to close their business?

I am angry and swear this is the last visit to this shop. :furious: :furious:

I am going to log a case complain for this incident.

2008 to 2014 - six years had since passed and their attitude is still the same!!Really regret not reading this thread before going to the Jalan berseh branch. Hubby and I walked in but weren't allowed to look around at all. A man , not old at all , told it was closing time already. By the way it was 6 pm on a monday and they close at 7pm only!! Did not give us a reply when asked about the operating hours during weekdays and weekends. We apologised and left thinking we had actually went in during closing time. Slightly down the same corridor Song Cho , really nearing closing time and no one was there save for one salesgirl. She dutifully followed us around and talked cheerfully. Smiled and said "That's alright. Please come back." when we left apologetically empty handed!!

Edited by fats

The hoe kee at tanjong katong has poor service and their price are quite high also.

Now the Tanjong Katong is poor? I just thought of checking them out after so many compliments.