Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gingar

Ad N Ps Photographers

Hi,

it just occurred to me that the for most of you here, photographers for the AD and PS are from different studios altogether.

So I'm wondering..

Is the AD photographer and videographer included in the bridal package? Or need to source separately?

Usually there's this montage slideshow of the morning's events @ the banquet, who creates this presentation?

Also, I'm looking @ La Belle Couture and Sattine BC..

Was accosted by them @ the bows yesterday.. these are what i can remember..

Sattine - $3388

1 WG

1 EG

1 teadress

1 suit for groom

car deco

1 dress for maid of honor and 1 suit for best man

car - bmw

4 PS gown

2 PS groom

6 corsages

cant rem if flowers were provided

30 photos 36 poses

La Belle - $2988 (got joint promo w m hotel, $300 off if sign with m hotel n LBC)

roughly the same

1 more gown for PS

2 jackets for parents

no car provided

flowers provided

25 photos 30 poses.. or was it 20 photos 26 poses..

anyone has any experience/comments/recommendations on these 2? Please share! Thanks! :dribble:

Edited by gingar

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

it just occurred to me that the for most of you here, photographers for the AD and PS are from different studios altogether.

So I'm wondering..

Is the AD photographer and videographer included in the bridal package? Or need to source separately?

Usually there's this montage slideshow of the morning's events @ the banquet, who creates this presentation?

Also, I'm looking @ La Belle Couture and Sattine BC..

Was accosted by them @ the bows yesterday.. these are what i can remember..

Sattine - $3388

1 WG

1 EG

1 teadress

1 suit for groom

car deco

1 dress for maid of honor and 1 suit for best man

car - bmw

4 PS gown

2 PS groom

6 corsages

cant rem if flowers were provided

30 photos 36 poses

La Belle - $2988 (got joint promo w m hotel, $300 off if sign with m hotel n LBC)

roughly the same

1 more gown for PS

2 jackets for parents

no car provided

flowers provided

25 photos 30 poses.. or was it 20 photos 26 poses..

anyone has any experience/comments/recommendations on these 2? Please share! Thanks! !!

Hihi,

Usually, AD Photographer and videographer are not included inside basic bridal package. But nowadays, some bridal studio starts to include either one of them or both inside the package, of course at different pricing. Some bridal studio will also tell you they have special rate for AD Photographer and videographer, if sign up package with them (which means tie with external sources.)

montage slideshow of the morning's events -> are you saying morning express highlights? the video that groom went to fetch bride? Or childhood photo montage? Both are actually done by the videographer. :yamseng:

Looking at your package, are both MTM or OTR package?

And, I would give an advise is, try not to sign any package during roadshows. Comes to bridal package is mainly on gowns. During the roadshow, not possible to see or even try their gowns. Things on photo albums are pretty limited to foresee. It is good to make a trip down to their bridal shops, and look at their gown designs, see what aspect are they good at. Most bridal package will sure comes with something that is not MTM. If cant possibly find something you like, is pretty upsetting. And also customer service, during roadshow, they sure say every ok. And this 'ok' might cause problems in future. :good:

I got a friend that having alot of problems with her BS, which sign during roadshow. So just an advise to ppl who are searching for BS. :)

both are OTR

ok. shall go down to the BS to take a look.. bows end today anyway.. no time to go back liao.. tsk.

izzit true that if walk-in to the BS normally will get a higher quotation?

both are OTR

ok. shall go down to the BS to take a look.. bows end today anyway.. no time to go back liao.. tsk.

izzit true that if walk-in to the BS normally will get a higher quotation?

not really and also depends on your bargaining skills.. :)

if got time, do look around more.

:)