Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

gals! we really need to go jump liao... kat took out abit FD can reno her house..

i no savings.. :~ :~ i need to go jump liao bye bye.. :~ :~

come come, join us!! :lol:

Air can watch the news all by herself

rem to burn more $$ for us hor... :~

True hor...:bangwall:

Siao liao...back to square one...let's all jump together....since this sat, most of us not free, then let's jump next sat.....this sunday i cannot cos got driving lesson...not free to jump...Next Sat ok! Synchronise and tiao! :bangwall:

er... next sat can after 3pm or so?

i gotta go with my mum for her medical checkup and then to new neighbour's house warming

then i wanna go home say good bye to fifi first :~ :~ :~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, TAK is the more recognized brand in laminates. But there are other brands like Formica. But from what I understand these are just brand names. Some of them get the laminates from the same maker/main supplier, just put their own logo and name only. I had a problem with finding the same laminates for my kitchen when the company supplying TAK laminates told me have to wait until mid June then will have the laminates I want. Then I went to source substitutes from other brands and true enough I found the exact same laminates I want. And same pricing somemore! :bangwall: The difference is the brand name and the other company have stock!!! :bleah:

ID doesnt mean they can jaga the schedule well. Remember, ID is just ID. The real people who is going to do the work that ID design are not always on schedule/time 1. These workers, which some are from Malaysia, are always late for appointment, just like delivery guys. Sometimes they may not even turn up. I didnt get that but my upstairs neighbour's father did. He was supposed to open door for contractors to do reno on his daughter's behalf. He came down to chit chat with me while waiting for contractors coz he wait very long. But the workers never turn up at all for the whole day.

Edited by Assassin

come come, join us!! :lol:

Air can watch the news all by herself

rem to burn more $$ for us hor... :~

er... next sat can after 3pm or so?

i gotta go with my mum for her medical checkup and then to new neighbour's house warming

then i wanna go home say good bye to fifi first :~ :~ :~

Wah si bey ma huan...okok.....let's jump at 5pm...but then close to dinner time......hmm....i must take supper also.....hmm.....okok, let's jump at 0100am ok!

Oh...hmmm....mrt after 11.50 last train liao right?? hmm......aiyah abort abort! Jump next time...very hard to coordinate timing!

gals! we really need to go jump liao... kat took out abit FD can reno her house..

i no savings.. :~ :~ i need to go jump liao bye bye.. :~ :~

Wait a min.. You got to read carefully.. I said we took out abit of his FD AFTER renovation.. Not before.. Renovation, all use his savings.. We took up abit of FD coz the period is ripe for that amount of sum liao.. And he felt the need to keep abit more spare cash around..

We really spend quite abit lately.. Now, trying hard to save again..

$$$$ NOT enough!!!! :bangwall:

dunno she got anot... :dunno:

initially hubby says put tog in joint acc then when doing reno take it out

then sekali he keeps extending the FD (coz we put for a few mths dat type) and then tell me the money in the acc cannot touch :bangwall:

told him i no $$ liaoz... he said he still got then he pay first. not enuff then i chip in :notti:

so ended up i still "earn"? :lol:

dat's why cannot anyhow splurge... coz i will still try to pay as much as i can afford so as to minimize his share... else he oso da mn siong...

u wanna jump tog with me meh? :notti:

first time see ppl volunteer :rofl:

At least you guys got joint account.. We don't have leh.. I feel paiseh lar.. Open joint account, end up all his $$.. I don't have much to chip in.. Spend my pay almost throughly every month.. Also don't know what I buy.. :bangwall:

The only thing I can see is the bills.. He takes care of the car, I take care of the house bills and NTUC bills.. :notti:

ID doesnt mean they can jaga the schedule well. Remember, ID is just ID. The real people who is going to do the work that ID design are not always on schedule/time 1.

i agree...

i rather get a contractor who can controls his workers well

Edited by Fifi

Wah si bey ma huan...okok.....let's jump at 5pm...but then close to dinner time......hmm....i must take supper also.....hmm.....okok, let's jump at 0100am ok!

Oh...hmmm....mrt after 11.50 last train liao right?? hmm......aiyah abort abort! Jump next time...very hard to coordinate timing!

wah liao next sat is my GDL leh.. auspicious date.. cannot see blood.. :bangwall:

At least you guys got joint account.. We don't have leh.. I feel paiseh lar.. Open joint account, end up all his $$.. I don't have much to chip in.. Spend my pay almost throughly every month.. Also don't know what I buy.. :bangwall:

The only thing I can see is the bills.. He takes care of the car, I take care of the house bills and NTUC bills.. :notti:

i can joint acct with you de.. :notti: then you put your money in.. :notti:

$$$$ NOT enough!!!! :bangwall:

sell ur LV bags!! :rofl:

me oso not much to chip in... tink 60% to 70% of the $ in joint acc is his... i oso dunno wat i spent on... dun buy branded stuff and yet no $ left :dunno:

wah liao next sat is my GDL leh.. auspicious date.. cannot see blood.. :bangwall:

isit?

next sat is my ROM date leh :dancingqueen:

but hubby out of town!! 8|

for past 3 yrs out of town during this impt occasion!!

initally he has retreat after he came back from biz trip

then i complain say he always MIA during our ROM date. then the retreat i cannot go coz i just started work

then he said he dun go for the retreat :P

me oso not much to chip in... tink 60% to 70% of the $ in joint acc is his... i oso dunno wat i spent on... dun buy branded stuff and yet no $ left :dunno:

isit?

then i complain say he always MIA during our ROM date. then the retreat i cannot go coz i just started work

:bangwall: confirm no need jump liao like that....everybody so bz...wana meet up jump mrt also cannot :bangwall:

I already said I don't have $$ to even put into a joint account with my boy.. Where got $$ to 'joint' with you? 8|

isit?

Used LV bags are worthless... I rather give them to my mummy.. Provided they are in useable condition..

You can join him for business trip mah.. :dancingqueen:

I already said I don't have $$ to even put into a joint account with my boy.. Where got $$ to 'joint' with you? 8|

Used LV bags are worthless... I rather give them to my mummy.. Provided they are in useable condition..

:rofl:

so how? your boss got tekan you so far?? :notti:

:bangwall: confirm no need jump liao like that....everybody so bz...wana meet up jump mrt also cannot :bangwall:

Aiya.. bo bian.. after my wedding lah.. need to meet up to give you all wedding favours.. you all take liao then jump ok.. :notti:

his colleague's wife is joining them for the biz trip

he said no good coz if vendor complained, then jialatz liaoz...

coz the vendor will go pick them up and bring them for meals etc so not good for the wife to tag along

i'm still on probation cannot take leave!!!

i'm planning a trip to KL after my probation is over!! to get some things for the new house and to use my free nite accomodation there!! my agent gave me a free nite specifically for KL hotel coz she knows i alwayas go there :sport-smiley-004:

Aiya.. bo bian.. after my wedding lah.. need to meet up to give you all wedding favours.. you all take liao then jump ok.. :notti:

Wah lau then dao di when then can jump?!!? :bangwall:

You mean the manager just just came back? He never tekan me.. I think he is still trying to cope with his loss... I can feel his agony whenever I look at him.. Can imagine the pain he went through.. :(

Wah lau then dao di when then can jump?!!? :bangwall:

then we take mc go jump lah..

You mean the manager just just came back? He never tekan me.. I think he is still trying to cope with his loss... I can feel his agony whenever I look at him.. Can imagine the pain he went through.. :(

so he got no time to bother abt you.. you are safe at the moment!